- Job Purpose
· Responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage, and related software and hardware
- Key Accountabilities
· Develop the overarching network architecture to enable smooth functioning of all Air India systems across the nation
· Design the overall infrastructure strategy for Air India, optimizing costs and value delivered
· Provide periodic reports to the CDTO and senior leadership on network and infrastructure costs, implementation, adoption, etc.
· Design and create policies pertaining to IT Asset Management, audits, service and maintenance of networks, software and hardware
· Act as the custodian for all network and infrastructure related policies for the organization
· Support team in negotiating competitive pricing for software licensing/purchase, hardware leasing/purchase, etc.; ensure IT assets purchases are within the budget
Infra & Network Architecture
· Define, develop, and implement infrastructure optimization and evolution strategy
· Identify and develop a strategy to mitigate risk and increase productivity
· Develop the organization’s end-user technology vision and translate it into actionable goals
· In partnership with IT leadership and cross-functional stakeholders, develop and implement strategic roadmaps for Air India's digital architecture
· Maintain a high level of strategic foresight by identifying customer and business needs, and adjusting departmental and team objectives accordingly
· Identify future challenges in the end-user technology landscape and develop mitigation strategies
· Overlook the management of the infrastructure, connectivity across our airports network, all airport technology, and several mission critical business support applications for hassle free computing
· Determine appropriate Network services and solutions for all business divisions
· Head and manage the infrastructure network and security operation teams while maintaining the infrastructure and optimizing architecture security
Cloud Services Management
· Head and manage the infrastructure (System, Cloud) teams and security operation teams while maintaining the infrastructure and optimizing architecture security
· Lead transitioning of the enterprise to a collection of shared infrastructure solutions (Azure, GCP and on-premises) including productivity suite, groupware, telephony, network, security-related solutions, and virtual server infrastructure
Vendor Sourcing & Management
· Manage relationships with various technology vendors and contract agreements to ensure technically and economically efficient products and services are provided
· Ensure new infrastructure transitions are compliant with current applications, commercials involved in their upkeep and overlook the future need of applications and their upgrades
· Lead the technical team and head collaboration between Business Users and software providers to build infrastructure and network solutions
· Support, nurture and develop the team members’ skills in all infrastructure and network architecture innovation aspects
Intuitive cloud (www.intuitive.cloud) is one of the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and SDx Engineering solution and service company supporting 80+ Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is a recognized professional and manage service partner for core superpowers in cloud(public/ Hybrid), security, GRC, DevSecOps, SRE, Application modernization/ containers/ K8 -as-a- service and cloud application delivery
Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
Understanding of common information architecture framework
Perform proactive monitoring and alerting with using ticketing platform and reporting
Ability to perform software upgrades, server and 3rd party application patches, etc.
Perform health-check and proactive maintenance of all the infrastructure devices
Good time management and organizational skills
Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
Good verbal as well as written communication skills
Ability to work in a flexible schedule for Rotational 12hrs shift (as per roaster)
Previous customer service or helpdesk experience preferred
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on technologies to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud , Office 365, exchange, Kubernetes, DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers
Job Description :
- 8+ years of Strong Enterprise networking with Routing/Switching configuration/diagnostic experience in Global Network infrastructure design delivery of WAN, LAN, Firewall, and F5.
- Experience with Cisco hardware and OS : Catalyst switches, ISR/ASR routers, ASA
- Strong practical experience with Palo Alto firewalls is a MUST (VM series, CN series and other DC models)
- Strong understanding of the following Network protocols: BGP, IPSec and IPSec VTI VPN
- Experience and in-depth understanding of TCP/IP packets with ability to analyze captured packets for deep troubleshooting.
- Scripting (Python, Ansible, Tower) experience is a plus
- Work closely with the Network architecture, security and application teams to rollout new designs and perform activities for supporting cloud application migration projects.
- Leverage his/her prior experience with Azure and AWS to implement global connectivity Secure solutions.
- Implement an automated process for cloud network environment eliminating manual and repetitive tasks
- Create and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IAC) using industry standard platforms.
- Implement industry standard cloud network security practices during build activities and maintain it throughout the lifecycle.
- Perform functional testing to verify implementation meet production acceptance standards
- Provide support of cloud network services for complex issues
- AWS-specific skills (Networking: vpc, virtual gateway, Route53, Direct Connect Gateway, transit vpc, transit gateway, lambda, endpoints, load balancers) and (Security: ACM, WAF, Config, CloudWatch, Flow-logs, IAM, ES etc.)
- Security Architecture: Build Cloud Network Architecture to support Encryption of Data at rest and transit
- Other services such as Guardrail, GuardDuty, AWS shield, CloudFront, AWS Control Tower, Inspector
- Azure-specific skills (Networking: vnet, vnet peering, udr, sdr, expressroute, nsg, load balancers, endpoints.)
- Experience with automated configuration and deployment: Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code (IAC) frameworks
- Experience with distributed version-control systems: git/github
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform architecture,applications and modules
- Experience with integrations between ServiceNow and other
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development
lifecycle with experience in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with
experience interacting with clients at multiple levels
- ServiceNow certifications are preferred
- Experience with Knowledge Base platforms, ideally
ServiceNow Knowledge Management application is a plus
Provide organization-wide leadership, direction, and execution strategy including taking Nova-wide engineering initiatives.
Design, experiment, and implement processes to increase the overall productivity.
Provide technical expertise and leadership wherever required throughout product life cycles, influence / evangelize best engineering practices
Liason with Product Leader and influence right product strategies
Work closely with cross-functional teams, customer success/operations leadership team, and a team of product managers
Own an engineering team of 25 plus
Take care of their career progression working with their PMs
Provide continuous feedback, training and make sure team is working on their full potential at all time to ensure your team delivers best in class products and solutions
Review the architecture/design of a product/module/feature and provide feedback
Architect, design and/or hands-on code the critical portion of a product/module/feature
Mentor the tech-leads on architecting the product to deliver on-time
Be hands-on in technical architecture and reviews
Building early-stage tech products
Strong tech background of working in a product Nova
Mentoring young engineering team
Identifying right engineering practices
Taking decisions on build Vs buy strategies
Take decisions related to data, infrastructure, and right tech stacks that fit Nova's roadmap and priorities
Understanding of various backend and frontend technologies and its core concepts
Ability to understand the business problems and solve them with innovative tech solutions
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a super changing environment
Minimum 8 years of quality experience.
5 years of hands-on experience in building large-scale systems. A proven performance track record and a team player with high energy,
A good business sense and deep empathy towards user needs and able to envision solutions for a B2B SAAS product.
Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
An enthusiastic leader who has unlimited energy to influence and daring to take initiatives and risks.
Excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills
What Are You Going To Do?
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect you will design and develop solutions for global brands. You will work with Delivery Managers, Developers, Quality Assurance engineers and client teams to deliver the best in ecommerce.
- Design, build and configure SFCC e-commerce websites
- Integrate third party solutions using a range of e-commerce technologies
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with client teams
- Work with an Agile team to ensure solutions are delivered timely and on budget
- Lead technically teams of SFCC developers
What Do We Expect?
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience with complete e-commerce lifecycle development
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Team player
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remunerations & benefits package
- Exposure to International Brands & latest technologies
- Friendly, yet competitive work environment
- Flexible working hours and working location
- Technical training & certifications
- Business/Consulting training & certification
- Sport & team building events
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
- Our world-class software engineers are just getting started -- and as a manager, you guide the way.
- You are their default mentor.
- You work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- You work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment.
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organisations.
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems.
- Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- Superior project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high quality projects on time.
- Above 8 years of experience with technology depth as well as good people skills.
- A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance.
- Have spent 2+ years at a start-up or worked in a small and reasonably independent team/dev center.
- Able to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly, and provide longer term vision and motivation.
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams.
- Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, all need your expertise to ensure superior solutions match our scale of operations.
- Very high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments.
- Ability to play the role of the architect for the team.
- Engineering Management, Python, Distributed Systems, Architecture, Data Structures
Desired Skills and Experience
Manage development of highly scalable ecommerce application and platform
Manage release planning and execution, deployment, DevOPs and production
Provide technology thought leadership
Build and mentor high performance teams
Experience / Skills Required:
B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA with 10+ years of progressive industry experience
3+ years of technical management experience
Must be passionate about building “world class software”
Strong experience in building high performance teams – hiring, mentoring and retaining top talent
Strong experience with web and mobile technologies
Strong experience in building highly scalable systems
Strong experience with leveraging OpenSource tools and platforms
Strong experience with RDBMS and NoSQL systems
Prior to being in technical management role – must have had strong development background and
architected scalable server systems
Must have experience with agile planning and delivering short release cycles (bi-weekly releases)
Experience with BigData technologies a great plus
Experience with DevOPs tools and technology a great plus
Experience with AWS cloud a great plus
Experience in building ecommerce or SaaS products a great plus
Experience in software product companies and startups a great plus
Experience with managing user interface design/development a great plus
Experience with LAMP, Python a great plus
Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem
Must be able to thrive in fast paced environment