Principal Java Backend Engineer
Experience: 10-14 Years
Tech Stack: Java Architecture and Design, Java, AWS, Spring boot, Postgres, NO/SQL
Digit88 empowers digital transformation for innovative and high growth B2B and B2C SaaS companies as their trusted offshore software product engineering partner!
We are a lean mid-stage software company, with a team of 75+ fantastic technologists, backed by executives with deep understanding of and extensive experience in consumer and enterprise product development across large corporations and startups. We build highly efficient and effective engineering teams that solve real and complex problems for our partners.
With more than 50+ years of collective experience in areas ranging from B2B and B2C SaaS, web and mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and solutions, custom enterprise SaaS platforms and domains spread across Conversational AI, Chatbots, IoT, Health-tech, ESG/Energy Analytics, Data Engineering, the founding team thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment that allows us to showcase our best.
The Vision: To be the most trusted technology partner to innovative software product companies world-wide
Digit88 is expanding the extended software product engineering team for its partner, a US-based Energy Analytics SaaS platform company. Our partner is building a suite of cloud-based business operation support platforms in the Utilities Rate Lifecycle space in the Energy sector/domain. This is a bleeding edge AI and Big Data platform that helps large energy utility companies in the US plan, manage, review and optimize their new product and rate design, billing, rate analysis, forecasting, and CRM. The candidate would be joining an existing team of product engineers in the US, China and Pune/India and help us establish an extended product engineering team at Digit88.
Digit88 is looking for a Principal Java Engineer who can lead a Java team with Java, AWS, and Springboot experience. You will be Architecting, Designing solutions around large enterprise and distributed systems. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and architects on a wide range of problems, bringing technical direction, architecture and design decisions, solving technical problems ultimately enabling the product team to build, develop and improve products that will revolutionize the energy industry.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 10+ years hands-on experience with Java based technologies.
- Proven ability in Architecture and Design using Java Solutions, AWS
- Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
- Practical experience with MySQL and/or NoSQL databases like Postgres, Cassandra
- Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues
- Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
- Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
- Prior experience in building solutions in AWS, using managed services.
- Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
- Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems, strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presenting findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Good understanding in CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Experience with Kubernetes
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead a Team of Java engineers to build, enhance complex enterprise applications, distributed systems in the area of Energy/Utility domain
- Architect and Design solutions
- Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend and REST APIs.
- Lead the India engineering team in technical excellence and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
- Troubleshoot live production server issues
- Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
- Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
- Bring Technical direction, design considerations and decisions as part of solutioning
Good to have/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in the utility or energy industries.
- Experience working with a start-up.
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
Benefits/Culture @ Digit88:
- Comprehensive Insurance (Life, Health, Accident)
- Flexible Work Model
- Accelerated learning & non-linear growth
- Flat organization structure driven by ownership and accountability.
- Global Peers - Working with some of the best engineers/professionals globally from the likes of Apple, Amazon, IBM Research, Adobe and other innovative product companies
- Ability to make a global impact with your work, leading innovations in Conversational AI, Tele-Medicine, Healthcare and more.
You will work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges.
This is the right time to join us and partner in our growth!
· UIPath certification
· Proficient in UI Path Platform, Test Manage, Test Suite, with 6+ years of Experience on Test Automation
· Hands-on experience in building automated scripts using Low-Code No-Code Platform (UIpath)
· Experience on Testing SOAP or REST API
· Experience building data driven tests and frameworks for Web, Windows, and Micro services.
· Understanding of test methodologies (regression, functional, unit, integration, code coverage, performance, etc.)
· Experience building data driven tests and frameworks for Web, Windows, and Micro services.
· Designing and developing test automation frameworks and understanding of test automation design patterns and software testing principles.
· Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in software testing and test automation
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in UIPath test automation
· Strong knowledge of test automation frameworks and tools
· Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
· Ability to analyze and debug complex issues
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Knowledge of agile methodologies
Need to be flexible with respect to working times, provide two hours overlap with IST (Central Time) and UK time on an ongoing basis.
If you are passionate about test automation and have experience with UIPath, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth and development.
About Us -Celebal Technologies is a premier software services company in the field of Data Science, Big Data and Enterprise Cloud. Celebal Technologies helps you to discover the competitive advantage by employing intelligent data solutions using cutting-edge technology solutions that can bring massive value to your organization. The core offerings are around "Data to Intelligence", wherein we leverage data to extract intelligence and patterns thereby facilitating smarter and quicker decision making for clients. With Celebal Technologies, who understands the core value of modern analytics over the enterprise, we help the business in improving business intelligence and more data-driven in architecting solutions.
• As a part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation, and support of the CI/CD components.
• Creating and managing build and release pipelines with Azure DevOps and Jenkins.
• Assist in planning and reviewing application architecture and design to promote an efficient deployment process.
• Troubleshoot server performance issues & handle the continuous integration system.
• Automate infrastructure provisioning using ARM Templates and Terraform.
• Monitor and Support deployment, Cloud-based and On-premises Infrastructure.
• Diagnose and develop root cause solutions for failures and performance issues in the production environment.
• Deploy and manage Infrastructure for production applications
• Configure security best practices for application and infrastructure
• Good hands-on experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS & GCP. (Preferably Azure)
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD principles.
• Strong work experience with CI/CD implementation tools like Azure DevOps, Team city, Octopus Deploy, AWS Code Deploy, and Jenkins.
• Experience of writing automation scripts with PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
• GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, and Continuous Integration (CI) system.
• Understanding of secure DevOps practices
Good to Have -
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban, etc.
• Experience with Build technologies and cloud services. (Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Bamboo, AWS Code Deploy)
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Must have a good understanding of SDLC.
• Knowledge of Linux, Windows server, Monitoring tools, and Shell scripting.
• Self-motivated; demonstrating the ability to achieve in technologies with minimal supervision.
• Organized, flexible, and analytical ability to solve problems creatively.
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in.
- 16+ years of experience in designing and developing technology solutions using a variety of platforms, languages, and tools, with at least 5+ years of software architecture experience
- Strong background into Devops, Azure, Java, .NET, all mobile, web and backend solutions
- Ability to think breakthroughs by leveraging new age technologies and a deep understanding of the client’s business and the industry they operate in
- Ability to lead by example by picking up coding of complex functionalities when required
- Strong understanding of technology and the ability to deep dive into a technology problem
- Ability to influence key client stakeholders on their technology and operations strategy
- Vast experience in owning delivery of complex technology solutions for global clients
- Ability to multitask and own multiple technology tracks simultaneously in a globally distributed delivery setup
- Experience in creating cutting edge technology solution by collaborating with other world class technologists
- Balanced approach that aligns technology-based solutions with customer needs
- Visible thought leadership through technology blogs, whitepapers, presentations etc.
- Fluent verbal and written language skills and ability to convey a message in a simple and structured manner, customized to the audience and to the mode of communication
- Owning the technology health of the project / account on all key metrics
- Ensuring projects / accounts meet technical standards of governance, technology standards and best practices
- Owning the long term as well as the short-term technology strategy of your project / account
- Identifying opportunities in the current engagement to cross sell or up sell Nagarro’s offerings
- Conceptualizing and owning the technical architecture and design of the projects you are influencing
- Harnessing your consulting skills in a culture that promotes opportunities to provide thought leadership and breakthrough solutions for our clients.
- Running workshops internally and with customers on technology and business topics to create new solution areas and use cases
- Communicating and driving adoption of organizational technology initiatives in your account
- Mentoring and managing team members, by giving constant on-the-job feedback, and by providing guidance
- If you are aligned with a Center of Excellence (CoE) or practice –
- Defining the vision for the practice/CoE, creating plan/budget for the practice
What will I be doing?
As the UX Lead, focused on our Core Experience area, you will define a cohesive strategy and deliver cross-team, multi-phase projects from concept through implementation.
You need to lead an existing team that will be focused on creating a simple, easy-to-use, and best-in-class experience for our users. You'll lead a team of 4-5 product designers not only by means of their product work, and you'll also be a coach and foster their career development
You'll work cohesively with the leadership and engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the product’s present UX pitfalls, optimization, and growth opportunity or the impact of a user problem and then help tune the project scope accordingly with the product partners
- Understand frequency of usage and the relative importance of a feature/experience, and how it fits into the complete product
- Rationally narrow down to a design recommendation with a strong focus on short-term and long-term implications of the choice Independently deliver high-quality visual design work and support the production with the engineering partners
- Write relevant front end code (HTML, CSS)
What Skill do I need?
- We emphasize proof of work more than your credentials. Lead and support key design projects
- Relevant work experience of 5+years (preferably in a start-up space)
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary UX/Product design teams to deliver high-quality projects at scale
- Proficient in Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Has experience working in AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
- BS level technical degree or equivalent professional
- Skills to represent AWS ProServe well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- ·Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of IT implementation experience
- ·Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Hands on experience in infrastructure implementation
- Automation skills python, powershell knowledgeand cloud formation template
- Strong experience in Architecture, designing and migrating applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
- Experience working with customers, partners or third-party developers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
o Demonstrated success as a Cloud Infrastructure architect or consultant working with various platforms
o Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
o Cloud certifications
o Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
o Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, blogging, writing on technical forums, etc.
- 15+ years of Hands-on technical application architecture experience and Application build/ modernization experience
- 15+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (25-50%)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET or Scala
- Agile software development expert
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
What Are You Going To Do?
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect you will design and develop solutions for global brands. You will work with Delivery Managers, Developers, Quality Assurance engineers and client teams to deliver the best in ecommerce.
- Design, build and configure SFCC e-commerce websites
- Integrate third party solutions using a range of e-commerce technologies
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with client teams
- Work with an Agile team to ensure solutions are delivered timely and on budget
- Lead technically teams of SFCC developers
What Do We Expect?
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience with complete e-commerce lifecycle development
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Team player
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remunerations & benefits package
- Exposure to International Brands & latest technologies
- Friendly, yet competitive work environment
- Flexible working hours and working location
- Technical training & certifications
- Business/Consulting training & certification
- Sport & team building events
Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots and platforms for mobility led services. The Engineering team has 50+ years of experience in building deep tech and robotics products.
Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 13 cities in 4 countries!
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack.
We’re seeking an experienced full stack engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures and lead the Software Team in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of multiple projects across the entire software stack, and lead the Software Team to deliver impactful projects.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development (Flutter knowledge is a bonus), APIs, databases (NoSQL knowledge is a bonus), and Python (Flask or Django knowledge is a bonus). You’ll be joining and leading a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
What we offer:
- A rapid learning curve across all aspects of the Technology Stack
- Opportunities to build on leadership skills from an early stage in the career
- Opportunities to accelerate your career progression
- Opportunities to lead projects and be a strong participant in design and architecture decisions
- Opportunity to do novel innovative work, build features from scratch, dive deep into nuances of individual technical domain interest
- Opportunity to be proud of the work done and have your contributions recognized and valued across the organization
Role Responsibilities :
- Lead the Software Team. Ensure consistent deliveries of planned features while ensuring code quality, testing standards, and Peppermint Processes are maintained.
- Work with the leadership team to cultivate and grow the Internal Software Team Culture at Peppermint
- Keep in touch with the nuances of the Software Industry and provide novel input about how the Software Team and Projects at Peppermint can be improved
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, development, and deployment
- Lead the Software Team ensuring Agile Methodologies are followed, Peppermint Culture is respected, and manage day-to-day activities of the software team to ensure deliverables are accomplished on time and meeting requirements
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Work primarily in Flutter, MongoDB, Python, FAST API, and AWS
- Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
We are looking for :
- 2-3+ years of experience building large-scale software applications and working with large Software Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
- Experience building Web/Mobile applications
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
- Passionate about learning new tools. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
- Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks.
Work Culture :
We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work.
Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Dsecription: (8-12 years)
○ Develop best practices for team and also responsible for the architecture
○ solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
○ Participate in production outage and handle complex issues and works towards Resolution
○ Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering Productivity
Required Experience and Expertise
○ Deep understanding of Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals
○ Strong experience in writing helm charts.
○ Deep understanding of K8s.
○ Good knowledge in service mesh.
○ Good Database understanding
Notice Period: 30 day max
Job Description - Architect :
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust, and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks proactively
- Own delivery of assigned work in terms of committed date, scope, and quality
- Remain at the cutting edge of technology trends and use them to solve emerging problems
- Identifying and leading technical initiatives independently towards planned outcomes
- Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise in the Microsoft technology stack (http://asp.net/">ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is required
- Ability to negotiate technical requirements with global customers
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams
- Demonstrated experience with non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, and security
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise and ownership in the assigned technical area
- Demonstrate experience in mentoring technical teams
- Ability to own solutions for design and architecture
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
- Experience in enterprise software development is desirable
Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Change Data Capture, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake
Minimum of 15 years of Experience with Informatica ETL, Database technologies Experience with Azure database technologies including Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Exposure to Change data capture technology Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture. Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members. Head complex ETL requirements and design. Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements. Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements for the requirements. Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy. Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team. Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements. Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements. Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture and Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements. Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables. Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
An experienced and hands-on Technical Architect to lead our Video analytics & Surveillance product
• An ideal candidate would have worked in large scale video platforms (Youtube, Netflix, Hotstar, etc) or Surveillance softwares
• As a Technical Architect, you are hands-on and also a top contributor to the product development
• Leading teams under time-sensitive projects
• Expert level Python programming language skills is a MUST
• Hands-on experience with Deep Learning & Machine learning projects is a MUST
• Has to experience in design and development of products
• Review code & mentor team in improving the quality and efficiency of the delivery
• Ability to troubleshoot and address complex technical problems.
• Has to be a quick learner & ability to adapt to increasing customer demands
• Hands-on experience in design and deploying large scale docker and Kubernetes
• Can lead a technically strong team in sharpening the product further
• Strong design capability with microservices-based architecture and its pitfalls
• Should have worked in large scale data processing systems
• Good understanding of DevOps processes
• Familiar with Identity management, Authorization & Authentication frameworks
• Possesses very strong Software Design, enterprise networking systems, advanced problem-solving skills
• Experience writing technical architecture documents
• Responsible for the Strategy, Roadmap, Architecture, Design, Engineering and Lifecycle Delivery of our End User Devices, ensuring they are current and meet the needs of the business. These technologies include physical devices, Operating Systems, Device Software, printing and mobility services
• SCCM, (Windows 10, MAC & Linux) desktops, Modern Endpoint Management, InTune, endpoint security
• Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meetings and presentations
• Skills in contributing to technical roadmaps for technologies supported by End users
• High level understanding of all EUC technology namely SCCM, Nexthink, OS (Windows and Mac) , End point security , Privilege management , Intune / JAMF
• Govern the upgrades and compatibility of End User devices to ensure seamless upgrades to the business and new functionality and capabilities are introduced effectively
• Simplify the environment so our technology is current and delivers a great customer experience
• Responsible for the management, prioritization and execution of demand
• Engages with key Stakeholders and Customers to ensure these technologies meet customer needs.
• Manages our technology partners effectively to ensure that our services are optimized and cost effective
• Lead a strong technical team to deliver the right technology services to the business to deliver a great customer experience across these services
• Architecture governance for the Device portfolio to ensure all our technology solutions are designed and implemented to work seamlessly with our applications and infrastructure to deliver a great customer experience.
• Work across the Infrastructure and Applications team to ensure effective lifecycle management so our IT tools and services are optimized for the business.
Our Client began as custom application development and business process automation solution provider from its New Orleans Office 2015.
Following year they launched an independent Health, business, property assessment and Law Enforcement products.
In 2017, they stated India operation, an extension of development team and expertise to grow the business.They continued to grow and expand offerings in both the public and private sectors. Giving its wide scope of experience and expertise the client is striving to achieve challenging goals in upcoming years.
Currently they are on look out for high achievers, love to do their hands dirty with real coding, can think out of box and are self starter to build innovative software products using Hybrid Mobile app platform.
Position : Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Location : Pune (Currently remote working)
Salary : Best in the Industry
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Vacancies : 3
Job duties and responsibilities :
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess the feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Work on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Point of contact in all phases of software engineering.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery.
- Deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with the design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful Android/iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team-building prototype, applications, and user experiences.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Experienced in Xamarin and exposure in other hybrid mobile development like Native Script.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and all UI components in the Android/IOS object library foundation.
- Worked on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
- Exposure of Android- s/Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards.
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing mobile applications, web and/or large-scale enterprise products
- Mobile Development Experience: Swift, Objective-C, and Xcode
- Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with standard mobile architectures (MVC, MVVM, MVP, etc)
- Ability to effectively apply software design patterns and architectural principles
- Knowledgeable in building complex user interfaces
- Skillful at writing effective unit and behavioral tests
- Experience with software development processes (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc)
• Develop and maintain CI/CD tools to build and deploy scalable web and responsive applications in production environment
• Design and implement monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues
• Design and implement workflows for continuous integration, including provisioning, deployment, testing, and version control of the software.
• Develop self-service solutions for the engineering team in order to deliver sites/software with great speed and quality
o Automating Infra creation
o Provide easy to use solutions to engineering team
• Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied as engineering best practices
o Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
o Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
o Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems
• Maintain, monitor, and establish best practices for containerized environments.
• Mentor new DevOps engineers
What you will bring
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years’ experience building, maintaining, and deploying production infrastructures in AWS or other cloud providers
• Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker and Kubernetes
• Understanding of NoSQL and Relational Database with respect to deployment and horizontal scalability
• Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems Experience with maintaining and deployment of critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tooling across multiple environments (Ansible, Terraform etc)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory etc)
• Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
o AWS services like S3, CloudFront, Kubernetes, RDS, Data Warehouses to come up with architecture/suggestions for new use cases.
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
Good to have
• Experience with code quality tools, static or dynamic code analysis and compliance and undertaking and resolving issues identified from vulnerability and compliance scans of our infrastructure
• Good knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation
Backend Developer- Senior
Experience - 3-6 years
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 3-6 years
- Must have programming exp of 1-2 years in any of Python/Golang/Java languages
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to accept ad-hoc requirements and track them till they get implemented
- Ready to learn new technologies like Andriod, Angular, etc.
- Good at HTTP basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms, networking and
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Good at SQL/No-SQL databases
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in working with the team and managing a small team of 2-5 associates
- Experience in being a mentor for co-developers
- Experience in design/developing scalable systems.
- Experience in public cloud platforms services/APIs of AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in data engineering
- Experience in SOA/Microservice architecture development
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs in Python/Golang
- Always maintain the services secure
- Should optimize APIs for mobile data and apps
- Use off-the-shelf and state-of-the-art services for faster development of product
- Guide team members with designs
- Take the end to end ownership of features and resolve customer issues on priority
- Mentor/guide/monitor junior developer
- Expertise Android/Angular to the required extent and guide app developers while
Opportunities in the role:
- LearnAngular, Python, Node.js, Golang, ELK stack, MEAN/MERN
- Work on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Work on databases like RDS, MongoDB, Big Table & DynamoDB, Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Google Datastore, Redis)
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on a brief
- Work on data engineering
- The Flutter Mobile Developer will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
- Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Desire to work in a Startup environment, able to self-manage.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English
Great interpersonal communication skills; Keen eye for spotting data trends; A keen grasp for newtechnology; Learn mobile development from highly experienced developer. Learn more than just programming. You will get to learn about product lifecycle. Product architecture. Mobile UI/UX and more Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients; Positive, can do attitude. Stay current with our latest insights
We are looking for a DevOps Architect who will be a part of a diverse software development team. The team will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple environments. He/ She will bring cloud management and sysadmin skills for application deployment and management while assisting in the automation of the end-to-end deployment process. He/ She should be passionate about trying hands on newer technologies and software methodologies. At the same time, he/she needs to have broad experience with build and deployment software and a level-headed approach to problem-solving.
• Execution of automation architecture, which involves service automation, automation of application build and monitoring services and databases
• Supporting various metrics and reporting requirements
• Implementing security features across automation pipeline including SSL certificates
• Maintaining access controls across all environments along with auditing any access breaches
• Providing day to day work allocation and strong leadership and team management
• Build and maintain infrastructure that utilizes public as well as on-prem cloud
• Collaborate with customers on the design of the end to end solution
• Lead deployment of projects and act as a point of escalation to help resolve any issues
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, engineers, and support
• Coach and mentor team members and guide on technical challenges
• Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
• Good knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud IaaS (AMI, Pricing Model, VPC, Subnets, etc.) and AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Security best practices
• Strong working knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and Chef
• Manage the CI/CD Pipeline and help with release automation and deployment
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is mandatory, Docker Swarm/Container clustering will be a plus
• Write software and scripts to automate tasks, gather metrics
• Solid understanding, including advanced troubleshooting skills of a Linux distribution
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins/TravisCI/Bamboo/GitLab CI is required
• Knowledge of SCM tools like Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab is required
• In-depth knowledge of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
• Experience using monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, etc.
• Should have knowledge on writing scripts for automation using Shell/Python/Perl
• Good understanding of RESTful web services.
Good to have:
• Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
• Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
• Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
• Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic start-up that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability in unifying quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures. Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
• Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate and social event.