Who are we aka "About Us":
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech Pvt Ltd (Parent Company) might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
As Cambridge Wealth, we are well established in the wealth and mutual fund distribution segment, having won awards from BSE Star as well as Mutual Fund houses. Our UHNI/HNI/NRI clients include renowned professionals from various industries.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Founder’s Office Analyst Trainee to assist the Founding team in driving several internal and external initiatives for Product launches, Marketing campaigns, Hiring, Financial analysis, providing metrics, and investor reports for the Product that Cambridge Wealth is building.
The responsibilities include working closely with the founding team to Understand, Analyse, Design, and Implement low code sustainable solutions to business problems and deliver to the vision of Cambridge Wealth. Additionally, he/she will be sourcing and analysing data to make product recommendations, receive customer feedback and ensure customer-portfolio match and success, and compiling research data for investment decisions.
What will you be doing at Cambridge Wealth a.k.a “Your Responsibilities :
- Working closely across multiple functions (Mutual Fund Operations, Customer Success, Product, Growth etc) to optimise and execute strategic decisions.
- Working directly with the founders to solve key business problems.
- Documenting key business processes across functional areas for ease of understanding.
- Conducting customer development conversations, carrying out market and industry research, and iterating on product-value propositions with live customers.
- Building and establishing powerful business partnerships that can drive the growth of our products.
- Bringing together our existing product offerings and design new ones to drive key business metrics for the company.
- Researching, modeling, evaluating, and planning go-to-market strategies.
- Developing and building relationships across the data ecosystem to further help us strengthen our business.
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- In - In-office availability for the entire duration of 6 months. This will be an In-office internship at our office in Pune.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, economics, mathematics or any related field. (Not required but preferred)*
- 0-1 years of experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart, i.e you are not only excited about startups but also really understand what it is like to work in one.
- You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.
- You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond the traditional growth paths.
- You can quickly adapt to the changing environment and are quick to pick up new skills if required to get the job done.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, adapt to change & to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Familiarity with using Zoho suite additional plus
*(Only Applicants who have finished their educational commitments are requested to apply)
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Has worked (0-1.5 years preferably) or is looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and process from the ground up.
- You are comfortable to work in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- You'd like a fair chance to work your way up to a founding team position which involves taking key business decisions and taking accountability for it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right.
- You have the ability to be a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
- Are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
Stipend: Rs 15k / month
Duration : 6 Months.
Subsequent PPO and Onboarding will be subject to performance evaluation at the end of training.
Please note that this is an On-site/ Work from Office program at our headquarters in Pune at Prabhat Road
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screening phone interview [20 min]
- Online Skills assessment
- Technical interview: [30 min - includes a discussion around the skills required for the role]
- Founder's interview: [30 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference and BGV check.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Baker Street Fintech
Baker Street Fintech is a Financial Products Company. We help build world-class Fintech Products for our Clients who want to transform their businesses. Founded by professionals with Experiences spanning from PwC UK to Banking and Technology firms, we are a financially stable, profitable company growing quickly!
Job Description/Job Responsibilities
- Reach out to Decision Makers (B2b) / Connect with the relevant individuals (as per defined database) to brief them on call about upcoming conferences, sessions, etc. Educate them why they should attend the conference/event and generate interest.
- Work on Business-to-Business campaign for the IT marketplace
- Doing Web search for successful call results ie. LinkedIn
- Guide and help the participants in the process like registering, logging-in on the portal by carrying out the intelligent conversation, sharing appropriate information with registrants
- Maintaining and analyzing reports of discussions and call history as required in a specific format.
- Making polite conversation with customers/prospects on the phone
Support at Exotel is different. The goal is not just to deliver help to our customers, but to deliver happiness. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching/understanding the business side of how companies use our platform to build their communication applications and help accordingly.
Providing time-sensitive help to meet the customer’s needs during each interaction is of utmost importance.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story https://2018.exotel.com/">here.
About the Role
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Exotel, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
- You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
- You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
- You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
- You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
- As we are an API driven company, you either know how applications are built using APIs or have a keen interest to learn.
Why should you join us?
- You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
- You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
- You’ll be our Product Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Tech Support (this is one team with whom you’ll be working the most), Network operations, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams.
- You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Exotel. You might wing unplanned Skype calls and live screen-shares apart from answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
- Maintain our https://support.exotel.in/support/home" target="_blank">knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
- We work 24*7, considering we now are expanding geographically. We expect you to be comfortable working in rotational shifts (you’ll be working from home during nights and over weekends, though)
Actively looking MIS Coordinator Role in Kolkata(New Town)
Exp-Min 1 Year
English Communication Must
Must have good communication/Fresher also apply with updated CV.
● Maintain relationships with identified customers
● Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
● Be the company’s face for the customer
● Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity
and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards grooming personality and improving communication skills of candidates.
- Conduct Life Skills &, soft skills training sessions for candidates.
- Work with candidates to improve their soft skills and interview preparedness.
- Conduct weekly and monthly mock tests.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
- Training should Possess a variety of skill sets including time management, multi-tasking, interpersonal, problem-solving ability, conflict management, presentation skill, communication and listening skills, leadership skills, team building. adaptability to move through changes.
- Prepares written weekly reports to the Program Director.
- Prepares training outlines, scripts, expected results, evaluation and related materials
- Participates in strategic planning sessions to design learning and development strategies and roadmaps.
- In collaboration with functional teams, project teams, trainers and technical team, develop training course needs and Schedule, prepare, and deliver training.
- Conducts training needs assessments against current and future trainings to deliver optimal results.
- Innovative training techniques to make training more effective, fun and interactive
- Work in partnership with specialist career counsellors during the needs assessment to ensure the impartial Information, Advice and Guidance that empowers them to make positive choices about potential careers
- To Undertake data collection and reporting duties that demonstrate the effectiveness of the programme.
- Strong digital learning skills for training others and for self-learning
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Handling multiple projects end to end across multiple domains with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Quality, Design, etc)
- Analyzing business requirements preparing project plan ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and day to day project management activities
- Participating in client calls to discuss the nature, urgency and root cause of the problems and appropriately taking decisions in collaboration with clients
- Identifying project roadblocks, risks, and mitigation plan, keeping track of tasks, defects assigned to the team
- Working closely with technical development teams on estimation, technical assessments and setting up backlogs/project plan
- Hosting internal and external customer demos at various points along with managing project status on Project Management tools and collaboration tools
- Identifying scope change and leading efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts
- Working with management on resource allocation, feedback, and process improvements
- Driving prompt resolution of customer issues and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Selecting appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall) based on customer and project requirements
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/ Engineering/ MCA
- 4+ years of experience on Project/Program Management roles working on managing complete development cycle of SaaS products/applications
- Certification in Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as JIRA
- Software Development or QA Engineer background is a plus
- Ability to transform raw thoughts into clear technical documentation and/or direction
- Problem-solving capabilities with the ability to identify root cause, patience and commitment to solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and articulation skills
- Smart & quick learners.
- Min 12th Pass
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in computer operation
- Age between 18-22 years