Role : Executive Officer, CEO Office
Experience Range : 5 to 15 years
Qualification : Full Time MBA (1 or 2 year on campus program from Top 20 Management Schools)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : An Executive Officer at BHIVE Workspace has to take initiatives and healthily contribute to the strategic planning of the organization and should be able to do a lot of general management work as part of the CEO, Office. Should be willing to switch between tasks of multiple functions including but not limited to enterprise sales, marketing and expansions. Enterprise Sales would be one of the key work in the next two quarters. Please review the JD of Enterprise Sales at bhiveworkspace.com/careers
Ideally the role is more suitable for 10+ years of experience, but we are open to look at 5+ years experienced candidates who are capable of delivering like a senior candidate.
Key Deliverables :
- Be the Brand Ambassador for BHIVE as an employer
- Should be able to do general management activities
- Should be willing to work on multiple functions at the same time like marketing, sales and expansions
- Dealing with senior executives of partner companies, help with negotiation of new deals for company
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong on working with numbers on Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports regularly to aid decision making for management
- Being organized and excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
* ESOP applicable for this position. BHIVE has a very strong employee friendly ESOP policy in place
About BHIVE Workspace
Prozo is an integrated supply chain company offering
● omni-channel warehousing & fulfilment (asset-light 4PL)
● omni-channel Warehouse Management Software (WMS) and Order management
● multi-channel distribution on 13+ online platforms; be it horizontal e-commerce platforms
(Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc.), vertical-specific platforms (Mnytra, Nykaa, 1MG,
Pharmeasy etc) or hyper-local platforms (Big Basket, Grofers, Jiomart etc)
We are a middleware between the brand and offline/online retailers and help small/medium size
brands get a distinctive supply chain and distribution edge. With more than 500,000 sellers
selling on online platforms and brands finding it more and more difficult to establish themselves
on these platforms, Prozo helps these brands become supply chain and distribution-ready on
these platforms by offering them "tech, fulfilment, and distribution" as-a-service.
Through our technology enablement of the supply chain & distribution, we are able to save the
cost of carrying inventory by >10%, add 3-5% to the topline and bring down working capital
Brief About Role: Prozo (www.prozo.com) provides ‘e-commerce warehousing and
fulfilment services’ along with ‘supply chain technology solutions’ to brands from various
segments like health care, beauty, books, stationery, toys etc. Prozo is looking to strengthen its
Freight Solutions team to acquire SMEs & Direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands as clients.
Key Responsibility Areas:
● Business Development Planning: Develop a comprehensive business plan strategy to
acquire clients in a time-bound manner.
● Demand Side Business Development: Identify target clients (SMEs and D2C brand)
who are looking for competitive freight solutions. Make a value proposition & convert
them into Prozo customers.
● Supply Side Business Development: Work with logistics/ freight companies and get
competitive quotes for FTL and PTL logistics services
● Deal Closure: You are expected to engage with the client in multiple rounds of
negotiation and drive the deal to closure. Maintaining the high conversation ration of
deals closed/Client in the pipeline will be an important metric in your performance.
● P&L Responsibility: Responsible for complete P&L of PTL and FTL growth business
and Inside & Outbound Sales.
● Technology Savvy: You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of
technology solutions offered by Prozo related to e-commerce fulfilment and offline
supply chain digitization. You will be expected to bundle the same along with the freight
solutions as per the client’s requirement.
● Strong know-how of Omni-Channel/multi-channel Fulfilment: The candidate should
have a deep understanding of B2B and B2C distribution channels as well as online and
offline distribution channels.
● Team Building: The candidate should be able to build and lead a highly competent
team of middle-level professionals.
● Project execution: Work with operation team for project execution till the operation is
smooth. Work as a bridge between client & operation team.
● Bill Submission & Payment Follow-up: The candidate should be able to maintain 2 major points.
○ Bill submission to client on time every month - follow-up with the concerned team.
○ Follow up with the client for the timely manner payment to the company.
● Minimum 03 years of experience in freight-business i.e., PTL and FTL business
● Solution designing expertise and prowess with excel
● Expertise in handling Logistics, sales and business development activities
● Ability to establish meaningful business relations with clients.
● If you have already experienced startups, it will be an added advantage to your candidature.
● Ex-founders of the supply chain companies would make a great fit for this role!
Role: Manager/ Assistant Manager-Freight Solutions
Location: Ecotech 12, Greater Noida West, Uttar Pradesh - 201310
Reporting to: Senior Manager /Assistant Vice President - Business Development
Qualification – MBA or Graduate
Job Location – Delhi/NCR
Profile – Business Manager B2C Sales (PTL & FTL)
Interview Process – Virtual
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Product Manager will have plenty of experience in product/brand management for PC and console games in a full time role in an established videogames company, be an expert in video games marketing, play well with others and can think outside the box.
What you tell your friends you do
“I do marketing for indie games - turning unknown titles into the next indie smash hit!.”
What you will really be doing
- Create and execute product marketing plans (PMP) that deliver against revenue expectations, from initial signing, through retail launch and post launch.
- Prepare games for successful commercial launch, working with all internal PC & Console teams and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external creative service teams to create best-in-class marketing assets to budget
- Write exemplary digital store copy and product blogs as required
- Manage assigned product budget efficiently, maximising product awareness
- Establish, build and maintain positive, productive working relationships with all internal PC & Console teams, Kwalee marketing dept and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Determine KPIs for the PMP and meaningful metrics that allow accurate analysis of the status of each campaign and product’s commercial performance to permit alteration of strategy and tactics if required.
- Work with First Party Platform Publishers, Developers, Production and Release management to ensure optimum launch of every game.
- Play our games and research competitor products to understand how other successful PC & Console games work and what makes them successful.
- Present important marketing research and findings to management and other team members as necessary.
- Ad-hoc other tasks which may arise from time to time and be assigned to you by the Product Marketing Team Manager.
- International travel as required
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Previous experience on PC & Console games including three years in a product/brand management role for an established video games company
- Strong creative writing skills with an understanding of Office 365 and Google Docs
- A creative flair with an eye for detail when briefing and feeding back on marketing artwork, assets and trailers. A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator) is welcome.
- Excellent time management skills and understand the importance of deadlines
- Ability to work with other functional teams in the PC and Console Department, as well as with other teams within and outside of Kwalee.
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Qualification: BBA/MBA in sales and marketing or
Graduation with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Expected Work : The Sales and Marketing Executive -
⦁ Must meet and exceed sales targets.
⦁ will generate business from new and existing clients.
⦁ Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the client.
⦁ Should manage complex negotiations and prepare sales pitches.
⦁ Will organise on-field sales visits.
⦁ Should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
⦁ Must aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
⦁ Will review sales performance.
⦁ Must have a proficient understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing.
⦁ Will be working closely with Graphics Design, Web Development, Business Finance Teams to achieve joint ambitions.
⦁ Should efficiently manage inter-departmental communication.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
We have a new opportunity as part of our newly developed Events & Experiences team at Extramarks Education- India's leading education tech company.
A position based out of the head office in Noida, we are looking for a Marketing Manager- Events with experience marketing large scale events, IPs across lifestyle and entertainment events.
In a hands-on role, our ideal candidate is a great communicator and collaborator, can plan and execute effective event marketing strategies focusing on result-driven metrics, lead multiple events, are solutions-focused, and know the country's events landscape. If creating quality consumer engagement strategies and driving audience metrics sounds like your thing, we'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
As a person, you are organized, thorough, and not afraid to get your hands dirty. Driven and confident, you are a good listener and can communicate effectively across organizational levels, external partners, and the team. You want to get the job done but not at the cost of quality and substance. Collaborative and easy-going, you have a strong work ethic with a penchant to mentor and inspire your team.
You will play a key role in creating, shaping, executing, and managing event marketing strategies across our events calendar.
- Bring exceptional people and project management skills driving multiple initiatives across our events calendar.
- Solutions-focused, you bring quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills to draw insights from metrics, recommendations from the analysis and present marketing plans/solutions to internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand brand values, objectives, and goals to devise well-articulated communication across requirements and recommendations.
- Collaborate and work in sync with support teams across the organization to bring alive marketing plans.
- Establish marketing goals and key KPI's for event marketing initiatives across events
- Manage and foster media partnerships and key relationships to derive maximum media value and brand awareness across events.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns, including budgets, for events across the events calendar, including partnered events
- Work with the consumer insights team to understand consumer feedback and engagement pre and post events to customize solutions for event and consumer segments.
- Track, monitor, and analyse metrics across business units and HO level, working closely with the digital marketing team.
- Be up to date and well-versed in marketing trends across digital and offline channels, industry news, talent, and collaborators and have bankable standing relationships with industry professionals, vendors, and agencies.
- Work closely with event management and sales teams to create an event marketing plan that includes media deliverables for partners wherever needed.
- Create timely feedback reports on data and consumer engagement post events
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing executives working across events.
Professional & Educational Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in event marketing and execution, ideally with an agency or with a brand with an in-house events team
- Ability to analyse data to drive conclusions and form recommendations and solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience having managed a team as well as lead other internal stakeholders in managing small to large events. Work cross-functional, building trust, and fostering collaboration.
- Very organized, detail-oriented, and a strong problem-solver
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree
- Travel, as required.
info) high-level executives to support our sales and marketing team and using MS Excel for data entry
2. Work on quick and efficient internet research to find value leads
3. Work on liaisoning with the marketing team
4. Work on data aggregation and data cleaning
5. Work on data validation and data extraction
We are searching for a Marketing Executive to help with marketing projects for our organization. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the "art" of marketing and have a wealth of ideas for developing effective tactics. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to generate B2B leads and foster client interest in our products and services in such a way that our reputation is strengthened and our growth is facilitated.