Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are enabling the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- A monthly payout of INR 20-25k depending on experience.
- Chance to get promoted to Senior Customer Service Rep within 3 months( salary+150%)
- Mentorship sessions by our experts and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
• This position is responsible for developing, coordinating, and maintaining top-notch customer service tactics, customer relations and communication strategies through superior service. It will also play a key role in maintaining the required level of service and customer satisfaction and proactively identifying future improvement opportunities.
• Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• A Customer Service Manager role primarily involves communicating with customers either via phone, email or face-to-face in relation to a product or service
• A Customer Service Manager job description will describe the representative as acting on behalf of the company, so it is paramount that they know and understand the company values and always act in a professional manner, using language that aligns with that of the company
• Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails.
• A thorough knowledge of the product or service the company they work for is offering
• Liaising with internal stakeholders and follow up with external customers.
1) Conduct telephonic survey
2) Document responses
1) Willing to work in night shift
2) Fluent english communication skills
3) Telecalling experience
We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment &lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings. Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
1. Solving Customer queries, selling products & Services.
2. Credit card sales, Payment product sales, Loan sales to both SME businesses and consumers
3. Qualifications : 12th Pass, Graduate
4. Experience : Minimum 2 years of experience
5. No transportation provided by the company need to travel buy own vehicle or public transport
6. Fluent in Hindi, English and Tamil
Location Delhi – Saket (No work from home available)
· In line with Industry best practices
· We have an energetic workplace environment where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
Product Support Manager (Customer Success Manager)
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting
information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint;
determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to
solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure
• Coordination with different brands and corporations for conducting events
• Should be comfortable for working on Sunday.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
• Capable, quick, determined
• Immaculate attention to detail
• Team player
• Working will be 6 days a week.
• Should be a Graduate
About Advantage Club:
Call Flow: 11 AM to 11 PM
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in India!
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Find technical resolutions on issues or queries related to unknown or new scenarios
- Meet cases resolution SLA"s
- Manage relationships with clients
- Work with cross-functional teams as and when required
- Keep up to date with all eCW products and their enhancements
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction level
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with relational databases (MySql, MsSql)
- Knowledge / Experience with Java or C++ (OOPs Concepts)
- Experience with Internet Protocols, HTTP / HTTPs
- Default ports for HTTP / FTP / MYSQL etc
- Experience with Web Application Server(s)
- Understanding of 3 -Tier / N-Tier Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Basic Knowledge of Network Concepts (VPN, Telnet, Ping, Protocols)
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Telephone etiquette
- Fluency in English Communication.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Required qualifications and experience:
- Graduate in any specialization
- Minimum 5 years of experience in service industry, with 2-3 years of managerial level experience, preferably in fields like Contact Centre Operations, E-commerce or Customer Interface Operations
- Experience in Contact Centre operations or experience working with front line and service delivery processes, especially e-commerce
- Good presentation and MS Excel skills
- Multiple team handling experience; handled mid-sized teams of at least 2-3 verticals and not just a single team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform quantitative assessment and continuous process improvement to drive business and efficiency.
- Manage the roster and deliver on the service levels as per the agreement.
- Raise alerts on downtimes or fluctuations.
- Deep-dive into escalations received primarily via social media and enable front-line to close the issues. Interact directly with customers too, if need be.
- Analyse various process gaps and raise request for new SOPs to close loop.
- Identify gaps in service delivery, agent behaviour, product knowledge and business functionalities.
- Identify improvement opportunities along with the respective Process Head and facilitate launching projects around these opportunities.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Coordinate Application ID management and maintain records.
- Improve operational deliverables of the aligned LOBs of the outsourced partner.
- Ensure 100% adherence to SR, L2 and complaint TAT as per laid down norms.
- Work on better tagging of customer voice and better ways of process flows.
- Device proactive programs to reduce calls.
- Devise cross-functional and up-skilling training plans for current teams.
- Manage Transactional Training and Development of the trainers.
Robot Pilots are the front line of Cognicept’s operation and play an essential role in
the successful deployment of robotics: remotely resolving, analyzing, and reporting
robot errors. Providing a quick resolution to the client robot system is the highest
priority. These interventions ultimately lead to better performance and more
sophisticated applications of robotic systems. Robot Pilots use an error reporting
management system to document their interventions and findings into a
centralized database which is then used by the client, other Cognicept Robot Pilots,
and our engineers located worldwide.
Key responsibilities :
- Incident Management for robot issues within SLA.
- Error handling and resolution.
- Remote monitoring and robot operations.
- Help robots find their way by remotely correcting their internal “GPS” location and
driving/controlling the robot through unpredictable situations using
Cognicept’s propriety intervention system (it’s like a video game).
- Identify and report errors/failures/bugs, and suggest improvements to
processes and technologies.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” and standard operating procedures.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and
provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Keep detailed records of all interventions in the Cognicept database.
- Track personal/team qualitative and quantitative KPIs with your line manager.
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of
Cognicept and the position.
- Experience with incident management, customer service and tech support preferred.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Solid reading comprehension and listening skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time to task management.
- Owns a laptop that runs Google Chrome and has a headset. (BYOD culture)
- Owns a functional smartphone with a data plan and an Indian phone number.
- Able to work in 24/7 shift with 6 days of working.