Building and maintaining relationships with clients and guiding teams towards the achievement of
Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth with existing clients
Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables
Work collaboratively with the planning and creative teams to develop and execute online/offline
Manage program execution and financial performance while ensuring that overall strategy is sound
and on point
Effectively manage projects to deliver on Cost, Quality, and Timing targets
Compile and analyse search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
Basic knowledge of SEM, SEO, Website Development, Social Media & Content
Maintain schedule performance index and cost performance index
Follow-up with cross functional departments to strictly adhere to time and action calendar
Keep quality check-up right from the start till completion of the project
Provide thorough training to the team members; mentor and guide them on regular basis
About Growthtrack Info Tech Pvt Ltd
It is into marketing automation tools built on an
intelligent and secure Customer Data Platform for Enterprises.
● Driving and executing pilot/proof of concept projects
● Driving API integrations with various other systems that make up the stack
● Understand client business, Challenges & identify an opportunity to effectively
use the platform & meet ROI expectation
● Manage campaign launches and coordinate related activities
● Analyze campaign data, identify issues, hypothesize solutions and execute
Client Relationship Management
● Manage client stakeholders in order to ensure timely execution of the campaigns
Managing Internal Stakeholders
● Help the account management team in client-related issues
● Strong contribution to product development by communicating campaign level
feedback and expectations
Must have an engineering degree
● 5-8 years of relevant experience in the digital industry. Must have prior
experience in handling clients
● Prior experience in handling digital marketing campaigns is a plus
● Prior experience working in a Saas based company is a plus
● Should be smart in getting things done remote and manage multiple
● Has the ability to analyze large volumes of data and come up with deep insights
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing
● Must have good communication skills (written and verbal)
Zethic Technologies is one of the leading creative tech studios based in Bangalore. Zethic’s team members have years of experience in software development. Zethic specializes in Custom software development, Mobile Applications development, chatbot development, web application development, UI/UX designing, and consulting.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring and supporting project teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the teams.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Why join us?
- We’re growing rapidly and the sky’s the limit
- Work with a talented team you’ll learn a lot from them
- We care about delivering value to our excellent customers
- We are flexible in our opinions and always open to new ideas
- We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs, and interests to make our Company succeed. We celebrate and respect all our employees equally.
Zethic ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Location: Chennai
Condé Nast is looking for a Project Manager - Product Operations who has proven
experience in project management and the ability to lead projects across various
teams. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our
collaborative culture. You will be working closely across teams to ensure that all
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
● Become a subject matter expert on experience with customer
segmentation, profiling, merchandising and targeting
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with design and
● Engage and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and
maintain existing features to drive business goals.
● Communicate project status, key issues and decisions, coordinate meetings
through the project lifecycle with appropriate business units and stakeholders
● Ensure delivery happen on time
● Focus on continual improvement and innovation through retrospective
Desired Skills & Qualification
● 6 to 8 years Project Management experience
● 1+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing
/ performance marketing in a consumer-centric business
● PMP certified
● A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders
to coordinate,plan, execute, and track product releases end to end.
● Experience managing data projects and online web applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll
up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
● Proven ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation -
Business Requirement, stories,
● Status reports, roadmaps, charts, etc. (please include samples)
● Proficient with one or more PM and Roadmap tools such as MS Project,
Jira, ProdPad, as well as MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
● Experience and interest in media, publishing, and / or a related industry is a
● Knowledge of UAT and QA/QC processes is an added advantage
● Strong understanding of technologies (Python, JS, Java, Cloud services, etc.) is
● Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology preferred.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made
the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new
Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and
visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further
content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a
company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment
where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
- Preparing Travel Plan
- Providing general and specific advice about different travel destinations.
- Contacting airlines, hotels, and ground transport companies such as coach operators to make suitable arrangements. Dealing with payments.
- using market research information to guide decisions.
- handling bookings, invoicing and issuing of tickets.
- predicting profits or number of bookings.
- working with travel consultants from different travel agencies to put holiday packages together.
- combining travel, accommodation and services such as sightseeing. arrangements to create holiday packages.
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about client servicing, is adept at team management and can lead projects.
About the Position:
The Client Success Executive will be responsible for directly communicating
with the client and be responsible for understanding the client's brief and
coordinating work between different teams.
Plan & co-ordinate
- Plan for pitches to new/existing clients
- Build a strategy for the team so everyone has work and responsibilities
- Distribute work amongst team members
Liaison with different teams
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their promotional requirements
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the team by maintaining
regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Arrange and attend meetings
Execute and report
- Make pitches, along with the team, with the aim of securing new business for the
- Write client reports
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Work with the team to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the key stakeholders for formulation of marketing strategies
- Train new joinees and ensure smooth workflow
Keep up to date with newer trends and best practices
- Stay abreast with the latest brand campaigns
- Stay up to date with all relevant things in the marketing, advertising and media space
A website catalogue specialist contributes to the growth of the online business for our clients. The individual is responsible for ensuring the high quality and timely update on websites for each of our client’s brands.
- Manage website operations for eCommerce including update product catalog through Shopify
- Responsible for individual and bulk listing with high quality Product Specifications across the Website
- Write engaging and descriptive product descriptions to improve customer experience
- Ensure that the catalog contains accurate, comprehensive and high-quality product information
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the Client’s strategy.
- Do the quality check for the catalog images as per Image guidelines, to review product catalogs based on category guidelines and ensure that delivered data is 100% accurate and complete with a positive impact on customer experience.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders like Design Team, Marketing Team and other internal and external stakeholders on their requirements to deliver better results.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Graduate degree in computer science, or related qualification.
- 1+ years of work experience as a website specialist.
- Hands on experience on Shopify and SEO Management
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask
What you will do:
- Building and managing strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proactively monitoring client retention and customer account health
- Serving as a product expert on use cases and providing customer training
- Interfacing and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive towards customer goals
- Providing prompt customer service to ensure client delight and minimal churn
- Following and creating processes that build long lasting client relationships
- Driving upselling by understanding client requirements and product fit
- Being the voice of the customer to drive process and product enhancement
What you need to have:
- Comfortable to work in the day/ evening shift as per the assigned region
- Strong ethical practices for client servicing
- 2 to 4 years of experience in client servicing (preferably in the international market)
- Effective communicator with strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational ability
- High level of comfort with handling technology
Act as Liaison Between Company and Client
Analyze Market Research and Assist with Client Acquisition
Collaborate with Sales Team to Provide Excellent Client Experienc
Participate in Sales and Marketing Strategy Meetings