At June Gaming, our mission is to make games that people play for years. We have built real-time multiplayer games like MaskGun, Puzzle Clash, Ninja Fun Race, Tower Conquest and Road Riot which have over 150 million downloads.
Now we are building something new called Supergaming, a super app of games, which we are looking to scale to 100M users in 2 years. It’s a new paradigm for casual gaming and building it will require a lot of creativity, first principles thinking and iterating rapidly with user feedback and data.
We are looking for a product manager to join the product team and be a part of building this right from the early days. You will be building the Supergaming platform, games and also exploring a wide range of ideas with different kinds of prototypes. It will be a really fun and exciting journey, we promise 🙂
- Work with the executive team to detail product strategy
- Work with the engineering and design teams to build the Supergaming platform
- Work with game designers and artists to build the games in Supergaming
- Set up tools and processes to monitor and improve metrics for both the platform and individual games
- Have in-depth conversations with users, both in person and on calls, to get feedback on the product
Experience and skills required
- 3-5 years of product management experience with consumer products (mobile gaming experience is a plus)
- Experience of taking one product from early stages to scale
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take feedback with an open and unbiased mind