Entrepreneurship Jobs in Pune
Tealbox Digital is reinventing the Ad-Tech space through managed tech plays. We’re focused on helping digital-first businesses generate qualified leads and accelerate their growth. With a combined domain experience of 5+ years, we’ve helped several eCommerce and SaaS businesses scale their customer acquisition funnels, resulting in them raising their subsequent rounds of capital from large investors.
By partnering with Tealbox, founders are able to get access to a digital marketing team that aligns marketing goals with the overall business objectives, which helps bring coherence across functions of the business. In short, we make data-backed, impactful customer experiences accessible to global brands.
We have built a solid team that can deliver extremely high quality results, with consistency and repeatability. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who, above and beyond qualifications and the specifications of this job description, are not looking for the intercept but the slope. Someone who finds comfort in ambiguity, strong communicative idealistic pragmatists, curiosity-first individuals who have a point of view but also an ear to listen.
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply!
- Taking full ownership of key initiatives within verticals in the business, specifically business development.
- Working with stakeholders to identify & develop sales channels and products
- Extensive experience leading processes and working in/with startups.
- Being an active member of the business development process by identifying, introducing, nurturing and closing global sales opportunities.
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution.
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships.
- The expectations from this role may not be limited to this job description. Candidates are expected to adapt to the requirements that arise while completing the said processes.
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience in startups/ consulting firms
- Willingness to hustle & get their hands dirty, and comfort with ambiguity
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership learns quickly, and has a bias for action
- Has the ability to break down a problem into smaller chunks and the ability to balance between the big picture and tactical activities
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - a sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.