- MSMEx is a business advisory platform which connects Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) & Start-ups with leading industry experts for professional advice & mentoring.
- Our goal is to bring world-class business management support in a micro advisory format to MSMEs at highly-affordable price points, so they can scale to their full potential faster with qualified guidance, expert mentoring and hand-holding.
- We take a customer-centric approach in our product development and measure our success using defined business metrics.
- We are a small team with diverse background & experiences. We work hard as a team - and appreciate the meaningful contribution of each other. We celebrate the journey and milestones and don- t wait for destination.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Understand user needs, pain points & behaviour
- Develop & drive product direction and strategy
- Own the product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Collect & gather the requirements from different stakeholders to write PRDs & User
- Define Acceptance Criteria & KPIs for each product feature
- Preparing Wireframes to explain the feature requirements to UI/UX Team
- Managing & Planning Sprints, Backlog & UAT
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies along with marketing team
- Work with design, engineering, operations & marketing teams to set priorities & achieve the product and business goals
- Own the product tracking & analytics to gain insights for product iteration
What we are looking for:
- BE/BTech or MBA with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to formulate data driven decisions
- Own a track record of building interesting mobile products
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Experience in Agile Product Development Process
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- A Team Player with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project Management: JIRA, Slack etc
- Wireframing Tools: Framer etc
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Metabase, Tableau etc
- MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word etc
- You want to work directly with cofounders & serial entrepreneurs
- You love challenges and independently solve them
- You love to work in fast paced start-up environment
- You want fast paced growth in your career
Location: Preferred Mumbai in long run. For 2021 can work from anywhere.
- Perform extensive market research and collect data across different data points
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of the product across parameters
- Generate reports, create dashboards, and conduct presentation with stakeholders on the result findings
- Provide recommendations on product launch and enhancement strategies
- Continuously monitor and report product performance to stakeholders
Product Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics or any related field.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is preferred.
- Proficient in database software like MySQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change in a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent time management skills.
What is the role?
As a Senior/Principal Product Manager you will be responsible for the product roadmap, features, adoption, and bugs. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
1. Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
2. Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product.
3. Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales documentation that support the selling process of your products.
4. Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
5. Experience in E-commerce, CMS, Payment Apps, and Integration products will be preferred as the role would demand this experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development for Plum.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with 6+ years of product management function in a product company. We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
We are looking for candidates from B2B SaaS or consumer SaaS based companies only.Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The key objective of the VP of Product Management is to build RIA Symphony - our low-code insurance automation platform. In this role, you would:
- Be the Product Leader responsible for development of our RIA Symphony Platform - be responsible for conceiving, building, and launching a user-focused, high-quality product that drives automation across the insurance value chain
- Work closely with engineering, design, and business leadership to define the product vision and strategy, to deliver tangible business outcomes
- Hire, manage, and grow a team of Product Managers and help them to reach their potential
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
- Write technical PRDs, manage technical backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt. Work with a full-stack engineering team to build world-class products that eliminate workflow friction, maximize output, and improve user experience.
- 7+ years of direct Product Management experience with SaaS or Enterprise products
- A track record of building exceptional products that delight users and produce clear business impact
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects affecting many functions
- Ability to direct major cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization and influence
- Experience collecting both internal and external customer feedback and requests, empathizing with their challenges and opportunities, and prioritizing roadmaps to optimize results
- Passion for building tech products and teams from the ground up
- Any past experience in building automation platforms or business rules engines is a plus
- Direct experience as a developer at some point in your career is a huge plus
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
Position – Product Manager
Company – Attentive AI Solutions Pvt Ltd
Location – Noida
Department – Product
About Us :
Founded in 2017 by IIT Delhi Alumni, Attentive is an early stage B2B SaaS start-up (Info Edge funded). We use Artificial Intelligence to enable businesses to make better and faster decisions using remote property intelligence. The Attentive platform enables landscapers and other outdoor services companies to grow their businesses by accessing valuable property attributes at the click of a button. Attentive has grown into one of the most promising geospatial start-ups in India, with a clientele based in the United States.
As a Product Manager in the Product team, you will be responsible for one or more product lines at Attentive. You will own the product lifecycle - from market research, gathering requirements, to prioritising and aligning with stakeholders, writing PRDs, managing development sprints and tracking metrics. This is an individual-contributor role with critical impact to the business and high ownership and direct visibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the market and needs of users deeply through market analysis, customer interviews, user research, competition analysis and other qualitative/quantitative techniques
- Understanding ideal buyer persona, designing and prioritizing the product roadmap
- Creating user story driven product content and user experience
- Identify success metrics and set up processes to track performance
- Maintaining a constant flow of feedback from Customers and the Business team to enable evidence-based decision making
- Working across multiple internal teams to adhere to product delivery deadlines and own product execution
- Working with the Business Team on value-based product pricing
- Working with external third parties (imagery and location service providers) to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience in product-related roles with at least 2 years of product management experience as an APM/PM.
- Strong ability to break down problems in a structured manner, have customer journeys understanding and knowledge of UI/UX concepts in digital products
- Strong analytical skills, comfort with handling data sets and deriving insights using SQL or Excel.
- Ability to create wireframes in Figma
- MBA graduate or Bachelors in Engineering, Design or Psychology from a tier-I institution or relevant experience with a high-growth career trajectory
- Experience working at an agile SaaS company/start up in a product/tech role is a plus
- Good to have experience as a software developer or prior coding knowledge.
In the 3 seconds that you spent reading this sentence, we optimized over 12,000 ad impressions. By the end of the day, that number will rise to 140 million. By the end of the month, it'll be over an astounding 12 billion.
If you're a high caliber generalist interested in products that have a noticeable impact on the web, we might have a spot for you in our Product Management team. Whether it's on our engagement suite or the monetization stack, your work will have a far reaching impact on how people (including you) consume and discover content on the internet. As a part of the role, you would be required to own the entire life cycle of one of our products, from ideation till Go-to-Market strategy. What was the last time your team shipped something that impacted hundreds of millions of users every day?
AdPushup is a market leader in ad revenue optimization products. The company was rated #19 on the Financial Times’ list of Americas’ fastest growing companies in 2021 and has been profitable for the past four years. We optimize over a hundred and twenty billion ad impressions annually across 226 countries and our product is used by some of the top websites in the world including Yahoo, Mashable, CNET, GSMArena, NDTV and ELLE.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To create and execute GTM strategies for existing and new features
- To own competitor benchmarking
- To own the pricing strategy
- To own overall website and product messaging
- To run NPS surveys and present findings to sales, product/engineering and marketing teams
- To own customer experience like interviews and testimonials, case studies
- To create sales enablement assets (battle cards, competitor comparison assets, guides etc.)
- To work with Operations and Sales to ensure feature adoption by existing customers
- To own industry boards relationships
- To work with sales to run all sales campaigns
You should have:
- Proven experience in launching features and products
- Experience in market analysis
- An aptitude for understanding complex products
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
Why should you work for AdPushup?
- We're growing very fast. AdPushup was #19 on the Financial Times list of Americas' fastest growing companies
- A superb work culture. There's a reason why our Glassdoor rating is 4.9
- We're operating at a super massive scale. Our products process about 120 billion ad impressions annually. By the time you reached this line, we've already displayed another half a million ads
- We're the market leaders in ad revenue optimization products
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Driving team coordination, team building, team alignment and team productivity in all domains including dev, design, content, delivery & support
- Keeping an overall eye on progress of every aspect of the product to steer in the right direction
- Suggesting and improving product solution over time based on user insight, competitive landscape
- Developing and enhancing product management systems in all aspects
- Carrying a result oriented and business focused attitude
- Ensuring all features, deliverables and user requirements to be fulfilled as per business needs
- Taking ownership of the product and its way forward as per the product vision and roadmap
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Deep Tech Understanding, Tech Product Handling Skills
- Ability to Integrate Development, Testing, Content, Design, User Tracking and Support into a seamless product growth process
- Product Roadmap & User Management Skills
- Data Crunching Skills, User Analytics, User Engagement Tracking & a User Centric Growth Approach
- Great Communication Skills in all formats, Documentation and Coordination Capabilities
- Sincerity & Dynamism for Problem Solving & taking proactive product responsibilities
- Grip and Focus on Testing, Stability & Performance of Apps
- Love for building awesome tech products for universal reach and scale
- Define and document detailed requirements detailing market opportunities and associated technical integrations in collaboration with architects, engineers, and key stakeholders with ISVs and strategic partners.
- Drive product execution across a large set of engineers, product designers, and product managers.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on company Platform collaterals and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Conduct usability testing interviews to gather feedback on Product integration prototypes.
- Identify market opportunities and conduct customer/user research interviews in conjunction with lead Product Managers.
- Deliver product management analysis, including market requirements, and customer experience artifacts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RDBMS competitive market landscape and product analysis.
- Own the roadmap of active and future projects and maintain the backlog of features and priorities.
- Be outcome and KPI drove to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly.
- Work with the engineering and product team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy.
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on status, risks, and change control.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 3 years of those in a product management role.
- Have experience defining a roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience working across organizations with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Engineering, and Design.
- 2+ years experience in data infrastructure or related IaaS products and/or services; AWS and/or Google Cloud background preferred.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and data-driven product decision-making mindset.
- Experience with product management planning and design tools - Confluence, JIRA, Balsamiq, AHA!
Nice to have:
- Strong proficiency in the big data ecosystem e.g. Kafka, Spark, or similar technologies.
- Technically savvy and experienced with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software.
- Worked on data platforms or streaming applications.
We are looking for experienced and entrepreneurial product leaders with a “co-founder” mindset,to help build and scale a world-class product organization in Bangalore. If you are excited about fintech, zero to one products, working with and learning from a phenomenal team of product,engineering, research, design, operations, and business leaders, this is the role for you.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal product manager will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience
- The product manager would stand for customers and identify key insights from customer research, interviews, surveys etc.
- The product manager will create a strategy and bottom up roadmap with ruthless prioritization to lead an area end to end within the product org
- The product manager will hustle and do whatever it takes to get things done
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality (MVP driven approach); then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- The product manager will own the go to market of the product, will measure the impact of the various products that are launched
- Align key stakeholders on the problem, solution, setting expectation and communicate effectively
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate profile will be:
- Overall experience of 5+ yrs with at least 3+ yrs in product management in a tech-led company (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Have solved complex & ambiguous problem at scale to create significant impact
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of a product.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scale a product post launch and drive adoption, track metrics and plan next steps