What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
About FPL Technologies Pvt Ltd
Product Manager - FundRight
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”.
We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best-fit universities and financial offerings by 2025. Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. We helped disburse more than USD 40 million in loans in 2020-21, and are growing aggressively.
Obsession with customer needs, passionate about customer experience and thrive on data - if you resonate with these, then we’d love to hear from you. As a product manager on FundRight, you’ll work with all stakeholders to understand the business needs, translate them into amazing offerings and own the success for the product.
You’ll support the building of a fast-paced environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration to design and deliver products aligned with the company’s vision and strategy.
- Collect and analyze customer needs, collaborate with key stakeholders to ideate and deliver compelling solutions that create incremental value for customers
- Create buy-in for product vision across all stakeholders
- Develop positioning strategies that can drive growth and improve market share
- Create and maintain detailed product requirements and roadmap
- Create and track product success metrics and use them to identify problems and opportunities to pursue
- Work with designers to build wireframes, validate and translate them into full-blown designs
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive feasibility analysis and refine product requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the roadmap while optimizing for time-to-market
- Own the design <> engineering teams hand-off, release timelines and work with business teams to plan and execute product launches
- Evaluate marketing and sales strategies to ensure that they are in line with product strategy
- Standardize the product design process and evangelize the same across all stakeholders
- At least 3 years experience as a product manager at a startup, with war stories to share
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of product development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of software development workflows and ability to work with top-notch engineering teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentational and public speaking skills
- Bias for experimentation and ability to ask the right questions
Good to have:
- Both B2C and B2B experience, preferably on marketplace like initiatives
- Exposure to edTech and/or finTech domains
- Worked on products that addressed an international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The key objective of the VP of Product Management is to build RIA Symphony - our low-code insurance automation platform. In this role, you would:
- Be the Product Leader responsible for development of our RIA Symphony Platform - be responsible for conceiving, building, and launching a user-focused, high-quality product that drives automation across the insurance value chain
- Work closely with engineering, design, and business leadership to define the product vision and strategy, to deliver tangible business outcomes
- Hire, manage, and grow a team of Product Managers and help them to reach their potential
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
- Write technical PRDs, manage technical backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt. Work with a full-stack engineering team to build world-class products that eliminate workflow friction, maximize output, and improve user experience.
- 7+ years of direct Product Management experience with SaaS or Enterprise products
- A track record of building exceptional products that delight users and produce clear business impact
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects affecting many functions
- Ability to direct major cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization and influence
- Experience collecting both internal and external customer feedback and requests, empathizing with their challenges and opportunities, and prioritizing roadmaps to optimize results
- Passion for building tech products and teams from the ground up
- Any past experience in building automation platforms or business rules engines is a plus
- Direct experience as a developer at some point in your career is a huge plus
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
- Synthesizing customer research
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Driving team coordination, team building, team alignment and team productivity in all domains including dev, design, content, delivery & support
- Keeping an overall eye on progress of every aspect of the product to steer in the right direction
- Suggesting and improving product solution over time based on user insight, competitive landscape
- Developing and enhancing product management systems in all aspects
- Carrying a result oriented and business focused attitude
- Ensuring all features, deliverables and user requirements to be fulfilled as per business needs
- Taking ownership of the product and its way forward as per the product vision and roadmap
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Deep Tech Understanding, Tech Product Handling Skills
- Ability to Integrate Development, Testing, Content, Design, User Tracking and Support into a seamless product growth process
- Product Roadmap & User Management Skills
- Data Crunching Skills, User Analytics, User Engagement Tracking & a User Centric Growth Approach
- Great Communication Skills in all formats, Documentation and Coordination Capabilities
- Sincerity & Dynamism for Problem Solving & taking proactive product responsibilities
- Grip and Focus on Testing, Stability & Performance of Apps
- Love for building awesome tech products for universal reach and scale
The objective of the Transformation team is to deliver the omnichannel roadmap for GMG which comprises of:
- Optimization of existing products in the ecosystem
- Managing the go-to-market strategy and delivery of new products to support omnichannel growth
- Bringing brands into the online space
- Build a scalable and sustainable strategy which considers aggressive 5-10x global growth goals and potential international expansion
- All product features should consider omnichannel experience and not eCommerce in isolation
- Clarify requirements from business stakeholders and validate them against user needs and tech effort
- Validate stakeholder assumptions, and make sure asks to align to the actual needs
- Define a robust product backlog
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product teams to minimize delays
- Drive the roadmap of CDP to provide a data-driven overview of all customer interactions across the entirety of GMG touchpoints, both digital and offline.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for CDP implementation and enhancements.
- Enable the BUs to deploy data-led, event-based, personalized communications across touchpoints including; but not limited to; email, SMS and app notifications.
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Compass, you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, prioritization, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for in this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Planning execution of roadmap & managing end to end product delivery
- Work extensively on feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the Sales & Marketing teams and help with the GTM strategy
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
Who will you work with?
You ll report to the head of product development.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of product management function in a product company
- B2B SaaS experience with multiple Stakeholder management would be preferred
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and strong business judgment.
- Enjoy working in a startup environment, with a proven ability to innovate and work customer backwards
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are essential
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Compass?.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
- Identify new opportunities by understanding the market, competition from users and data
- Should be able to define and own Key Metrics, KPIs and Targets
- Define user-centric solutions and data-driven experiments for the hypothesis
- Come-up with good product/ operational solutions for the problems identified
- Break the solutions into user stories, use cases and functional requirements
- Define Roadmaps that align to both long term strategic and short term tactical vision
- Obsession for getting pixel-perfect designs and bug-free development
- Define the Go-to-Market strategy and sales strategy for the products
- We are looking for 4+ years of Product Management experience in consumer Products
- Who has seen complete product lifecycle
- Understanding of technology and business is a must
- Good communication skills
- Hold cross-functional teams together for execution
- Guide and mentor juniors for on-time delivery and their career growth
- Past experience as a developer/ founder is a plus
- Who has worked in a market where heavy operations are involved
We are a fractional investment platform that helps you own a piece of high-end commercial properties across India. For as little as Rs. 25 lakhs, you can invest in a stable and lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a senior product manager who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level and also grow into the role of a Product Head.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past