Jobs at CloudMoyo
* Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
* Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
* A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues.
* Hands-on on Microsoft Azure and have demonstrated skills in building complex applications on Azure will be added advantage
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and UX designers.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users in Global 100 enterprises around the world
- Passionate about building great products with a track record of having worked as part of teams that have built enterprise products in production.
- Motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic working knowledge of MVC Razor
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Angular 2 and above is a must
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex problem
B.E / B.tech
Any technical or science graduates
- 12 to 15 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management and/or Project Management of Software Solutions in the Transportation / Railroad domain with preferred 4+ years on North American Railroads.Preference would be given to candidates with deep domain knowledge of North American Railroad.
- Hands-on experience in systems like Order/Waybill Management, Service Design, Rail Operations, Mechanical, Revenue Management, Intermodal, Locomotive management, Railroad freight management, process would be ideal.
- Partner with our functional and engineering teams to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt.
- Collaborate with Agile team members to effectively execute Scrum ceremonies through Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Daily Standups.
- Prioritize backlog in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer needs and associated outcomes.
- Experience and expertise in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum/Kanban/SaFe, etc.)
- Proficient in MPP, MS Office, with emphasis on Visio and MS Excel.
- Understanding of functional and data integration dependencies and issues.
- Should be able to handle team diligently.
- Familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Knowledge of physical and conceptual/logical data modelling concepts.
- A self-starter, can-do attitude i.e. what areas can I apply myself in and take ownership/responsibility and to be the go-to person in those areas.
- Flexibility needs to be comfortable and effective in various roles (wear different hats) as well as the ability to go broad and/or deep as needed.
- Must be comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and be willing to make reasoned decisions.
- A highly collaborative working style
- An ability to quickly absorb business processes and systems that implement those processes
- An ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to engage with diverse audience from business users to CXOs
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with individuals in a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds and build strategic relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership.
- Travel – 30% to USA (*Only candidates with valid US B1 visa and available to travel onsite at a very short notice.
Any IT / Computers Graduate or Post Graduate
- Understand complex business problems and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take full ownership of product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex performance or production issues.
Any B.E /B.Tech / Science / Computer - graduate or post graduate
- Hands-on experience with various Microsoft technologies like .Net, ASP.Net, WCF, Web API, MVC SharePoint and/or Azure.
- Effective project and work-stream management.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and processes.
- Managing, mentoring and developing individuals into strong leads.
- Managing project effectively by defining milestones and schedules.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources and reconciling conflicts.
- Interacting effectively with both technical and non-technical members on the team.
- Managing risks related to people, technology and processes.
- Ensuring adherence to standards and best practices.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience of shipping high quality software.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of people management with proven track record of building and growing strong teams.
- Strong technical skills with computer science background or equivalent experience.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure, and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Ability to influence management through presentations, written and verbal communication.
- Great leadership skills to work effectively with.
- Preferred candidates with valid US B1 visa and available to travel onsite at a very short notice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· You will be involved in every part of the project lifecycle, right from identifying the business problem and proposing a solution, to data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training and optimizing ML/DL models and deploying them to production.
· You will often be required to design and execute proof-of-concept projects that can demonstrate business value and build confidence with CloudMoyo’s clients.
· You will be involved in designing and delivering data visualizations that utilize the ML models to generate insights and intuitively deliver business value to CXOs.
Desired Skill Set:
· Candidates should have strong Python coding skills and be comfortable working with various ML/DL frameworks and libraries.
· Hands-on skills and industry experience in one or more of the following areas is necessary:
1) Deep Learning (CNNs/RNNs, Reinforcement Learning, VAEs/GANs)
2) Machine Learning (Regression, Random Forests, SVMs, K-means, ensemble methods)
3) Natural Language Processing
4) Graph Databases (Neo4j, Apache Giraph)
5) Azure Bot Service
6) Azure ML Studio / Azure Cognitive Services
7) Log Analytics with NLP/ML/DL
· Previous experience with data visualization, C# or Azure Cloud platform and services will be a plus.
· Candidates should have excellent communication skills and be highly technical, with the ability to discuss ideas at any level from executive to developer.
· Creative problem-solving, unconventional approaches and a hacker mindset is highly desired.