What we're looking for:
Product managers at UrbanYogi own a product or product area. Within this area, product managers are responsible for a) increasing user engagement and b) growth. Product managers work with engineering, data science, and product design to shape and ship new products and functionality.
As an associate product manager, you’ll be a creative, technical thinker who is as equally comfortable getting into the weeds of a specific problem as pulling back to ensure the product vision is successfully aligned to achieve our ambitious mission.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Managing the roadmap by prioritizing the highest impact initiatives from a wide range of inputs.
- Establishing a clear product value proposition across all platforms
- Leading a cross-functional team of engineers, QA, UI/UX designers and delivery managers
- Establishing a clear product value proposition across all platforms
- User-Centric and Data-Driven problem solving
- Define, collect and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 2 + years of proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Strong sense of product design and user experience
- Draw inferences from data and create strategies
- Good data and metrics orientation, along with strong analytical abilities
- Data-driven approach for reviewing the performance and metrics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains and enhances current products.
- Focuses on end-user experience and features that drive the roadmap.
- Manages short release cycles to continuously deliver product features.
- Oversee the capture and flow of data to empower growth/marketing teams with visibility and tooling
- Health insurance: Complete health cover for employee and family. Complete health cover for employee and family.
- Competitive espos: When we solve the most important problem of our time, we are rightly rewarded.
- Remote friendly: Work from an Airbnb on the hills, your cosy bed, a WeWork in any urban city or our HQ. Your call.
- Latest gadgets: Have fun and play with the latest tech devices and gadgets.
- Your growth is on us: Knowledge, mind or body. Keep building the growth muscles. We take care of any membership or subscription that helps you achieve the same.
- Internal flexibility: You can start as a data analyst and get into the product, you can start as a marketer and end up in design. We're ok with you growing professionally internally, in unique ways. In fact, we take pride in this.
Building from India, for the global customer, we’re solving “stress management post covid”.
At UrbanYogi we bring happiness & good well-being to a diverse community around the world and there is so much opportunity ahead for us!
We are Backed by: 3one4 Capital, Venture Highway; and founders of BharatPe, CRED, MPL, ShareChat, and Unacademy.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for Growth Hack in the Fulfillment Services Group. The role essentially defines the product charter to improve post purchase experience by interventions both on and off the consumer app.
- Manage all aspects of a successful software or technology product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the customer experience for the respective categories. Work closely with the external payment and fintech ecosystem to keep abreast of the best in class industry solutions
- Defines the user conditions, ensures that they are met. Provide guidelines for a business or user-centered perspective to operations and BD team.
- Promptly resolves issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders
- Act as a trusted adviser, coach or a guide in the team.
- 3+ years of product management experience along with an academic background of Post graduation in Management (MBA) or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial mindset- acumen to guide our goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills to present data in most ambiguous situations and be able to operate.
- Passion for technology – pro-active in understanding and developing various applications, must have used technology to solve business problems.
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which deliver the world-class user experience.
Job Description – Product Manager (Fintech)
Ula is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
Ula is an under-the-radar, early-stage technology start-up with largest office in Jakarta and presence in Singapore and India, though we are quite flexible in terms of where our colleagues choose to work from. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Quona Capital and B-Capital Group. It is also backed by prominent industry angels such as the founders of Udaan, Rahul Mehta of DST Capital and other established Indonesian angels.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 7 nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem.
If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula.
We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
- Be a voice of the customer; working to ensure the products we build solve a core unmet need, while exceeding their quality expectations to earn their trust
- Work collaboratively with engineering and business functions to launch features and iterate quickly
- Hands-on data-driven product development (understand the market, analyze the competition, empathize with your users through behavioural analytics)
- Ability to speak the language of business as fluently as the language of engineering
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with stakeholder team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Rich understanding of Indonesian consumer and B2B commerce markets
- Technical & data analysis background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
What You’ll Work On
- You will be building fintech products enabling financial inclusion and growth for small businesses
- Example problem statements that you can expect:
- Build fintech products to increase frequency of order and create stickiness of users with Ula
- Improve customer NPS by fuelling growth using fintech products
- Drive users to order higher basket size to reduce logistics cost
This role is focused on building consumer-facing applications for Myrsa. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across apps/website, dashboards and evolve these to include mpower & vbooku. You will define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across apps/website be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website. You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key verticals (health & Wellness, Events, Public Service, Food and sales & Marketing) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users. PMs on the team enjoy a high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high-quality products.
User-facing products experience
We are looking for folks that have experience with designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups. People who have demonstrated an understanding of consumer behavior and psychology in building products and have a passion for building persuasive, sticky products will be a great fit. Myrsa PMs care not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
Product Managers at Myrsa are highly customer focussed and are obsessed with the quality of customer experience in all its details
Fundamental, Independent and Structured thinking
Myrsa is solving tough problems and in a way, no one else is aspiring to. This requires the PMs to bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology. Our PMs are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen every day. Our culture values independence and ownership and we don’t like supervisory overhead :)
• Basic prototyping and communication of ideas through visual media
• Comfort with data, visualizations, and analytics. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Minimum 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping consumer products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web)
We love to talk to people who are passionate about a problem and can take ownership and execute it. Product, being the crucial part of startups, requires folks with great judgment, and communication.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for owning a product, and for improving the key metrics of an existing product.
● Working closely with Product Head to carve out a quarterly roadmap
● Responsible for complete ownership of the new product
● Improve key metrics in existing product
● Conducting and evaluating user research for an outstanding pre & post-investment
● Working with cross-functional teams
● 3-5 years of core B2C Product Management experience
● Technology understanding is a huge plus
● Experience in building impactful and customer-facing products
● Worked on complex cross-functional products
● Experience working with complex data sets using standard data analysis tools
& techniques (Proficiency in excel, SQL querying)
● Experience in developing/enhancing products leading to massive impacts in
consumer experience, revenue, growth, etc.
We are a Bangalore-based startup backed by Zerodha’s RainMatter Capital, Better
Capital, and several marquee angels like Kunal Shah (CRED), Praveen Jadhav
(ex-PayTM Money/Raise), Nischal Shetty (WazirX), Lalit Keshre (Groww) and more.
If you find this interesting, let’s connect;
What problems will you be working on:
- Work with community leaders to closely understand their behaviour
- Reimagine users flows for assisted behaviour of community leaders
- Gamify community leader journey to grow on CityMall platform
- Integrate workflows between WhatsApp, CL app and End Cx App
Desired skill sets :
- Engineering or MBA from Tier 1 colleges (IITs / IIM)
- 5+ years of experience in product in high growth startup
- Supreme problem solving ability
- Location - Gurgaon
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth knowledge of SCRUM & JEERA
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development.
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Database: SQL and NoSQL.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
Roadmap : Understanding the requirements from relevant stakeholders and devising the product/ features and creating a roadmap
Planning : Plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust.
Strategy : Work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
Quick prototyping : Be able to prototype a product quickly to demonstrate value
Launch Great Products Work closely with the engineering teams, Sales, Marketing, Design, QA, Support teams to ensure timely launch and high product quality
Data Driven : the product design and direction should be based on data (customer behavior analytics, business metrics etc.). Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
Skills / Qualification / Experience :
- 3+ years in product management preferably from product based company.
- Experience of driving a mobile app from scratch to launch.
- Strong depth and breadth knowledge in optimization, prototyping.
- Research and prioritize user requirements, strategic and business requirements, and functional requirements
- Stellar design instincts.
- Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never ending desire to grow and learn
- Translating customer experiences/issues into the product
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles
- Experience working on gaming/retail/e-commerce would be added advantage.
- Ability to Provide review and input into other deliverables as appropriate (e.g. visual designs or technical specifications )
- Bachelors in engineering preferably Computer Science from top institutes along with an MBA (preferred).
Job Perks :
- A platform to learn and innovate with likeminded peers.
- Complete autonomy & freedom. Just deliver.
- We like solving challenging problems without blaming each other.
- And any other than you may suggest within rational limits :)
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be putting your brilliant mind into thinking and defining the product vision and strategy.
You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
You’ll be creating road-map from conceptualisation to release.
You’ll evaluate market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
You’ll constantly analyse product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to
keep improving the product experience. (We are talking hardcore A/B Testing)
Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
A mindset that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
Design and run A/B tests to improve user journey and conversion of traffic to sales
Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD,
Startup experience preferred but not mandatory (B2C Product is a big plus)
Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
Good team player
Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including
working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.