- Take end-to-end ownership of QA at Credilio.
- Lead the QA team to ensure the best quality checks are in place.
- Do automation as well as manual tests of MEAN stack web application.
- Do automation as well as manual tests of Flutter-based (Android / iOS) apps.
- Design & develop test automation scripts.
- Contribute to unit tests and E2E tests.
- Advance our overall QA testing strategy, infrastructure, and tools as we make progress toward Continuous
- Integration (CI) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in a QA role.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in leading the QA team.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in automation testing for web applications and mobile apps.
- Experience with Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, or similar end-to-end testing tool.
- Experience with Appium or similar tools for testing mobile apps.
- Excellent at writing test plans, test cases, test procedures, and test scripts from requirements and use cases.
- A team player, and fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
About Credilio Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Credilio is founded with the idea of digitizing the distribution value chain of personal finance products. The mission of Credilio is to create a nationwide army of multi-branded trained advisors who can assist in the digital onboarding of loans and cards. Credilio enables a small financial advisor to educate customers and recommend lending products that are best suited to meet their unique requirements and further enables them to subscribe for credit cards or loans digitally.
The company does this by providing a large range of product offerings and a customized recommendation tool through a simple mobile app that empowers advisors to be truly digital and future-ready. In addition, the platform allows for instant online approval by leveraging open banking APIs of Banks and NBFCs, thus making the purchase process transparent and paperless. It has reduced the average prospecting-to-onboarding time to less than 10 minutes in a single session as compared to the industry average of an interrupted process over 2-3 days.
A challenger start-up, Credilio is the brainchild of second-time entrepreneurial duo Mr. Aditya Gupta and Mr. Anand Kapadia. It’s backed by a clutch of Venture Capital funds namely Cornerstone Venture Capital Partners, Exfinity Venture Partners, and Param Capital founder Mukul Agarwal.
The platform currently partners with 20+ leading Banks and NBFCs and has over 10,000 Financial Advisors who have assisted more than 0.5 million customer applications getting processed fully digitally in a span of less than a year. The capital raised will power Credilio’s ambitious plans to meet an ARR of 100 cr. by March 2023 and serve 25 million customers through a million advisors in the next 3 years.
- Understand clear requirements from the Requirement document and Figma and prepare a test plan accordingly
- Maintain done software quality before submitting work to the End user/client
- Upgrade skill as per the requirement
- Sometimes need to manage client communication
- Testing new features and user interfaces from the approved design wireframe/ Documents
- work update to client/leader
- Help junior QA to achieve the seamless transition between developer and QA
- Working closely with designers and developer team to manage the better Software Quality
- Manage the testing in a given time to meet the deadline
- Responsible for retesting all the resolved bugs on the same day
- Cooperating with developers, designers, and the rest of the team to reproduce issues and deliver well-architected and high-quality application/software
- Follow high-level testing standards and tools to test software/applications.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate QA Engineer to cater to the testing efforts in the domain of manual testing. You will help the team in building an awesome manual platform from scratch and test the product for quality & stability.
You should have hands-on experience in testing and writing test case to develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality. You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also have to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. You should have strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Design, implement & execute the test cases for product features Identify, record & track the bugs or enhancements early in the release life cycle Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and support testing quick patches to production Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback Create repeatability in testing that enables and validates high quality releases Identify functional/non-functional issues and come up with scalable resolutions Engage actively with cross functional teams to enable timely delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the testing domain for SaaS products Experience in automation testing and using testing tools like Selenium, JUnit, jMeter, Appium Expertise in testing distributed and scalable web and mobile applications Hands-on experience in non-functional testing skills like Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing Experience in testing APIs, web and mobile applications Experience in working on Linux/Unix environment Knowledge of DevOps is an added advantage Understanding of Software Development (preferably Java) and Continuous Integration Systems Experience with testing on AWS environments Experience of working in Agile Environment Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
-7+ years of experience in API automation and UI automation
-Experience in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure for automation and testing
-Must be able to demonstrate expertise with functional automated testing platforms
-Good understanding of OOD and SOLID design principles
-Understanding of basic architecture principles and architecture design and how it affects testing
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and practices
-Experience with managing and maintaining automated testing frameworks and tools used across teams
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
Qualities: Ability to create tools, microsite, devOps and technical solution for testing. Good
debugging skills and programming knowledge. Good in manual testing and white box testing.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1- 3 years Job Experience (startup preferred)
- Expert in at least 1 programming language.
- QA Framework knowledge.
- Developer attitude with good problem Solving Skills
- Any raw development talent with a QA attitude will work for us.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Understanding of testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Web driver APIs like Actions Class, Select Class, and Alert.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tool such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge about DevOps Tools.
- Experience in Bug tracking and reporting.
- Create, maintain, and execute automated test cases for APIs and web services
- Discover, analyze, and document defects in our Jira system
- Create and maintain automation frameworks using Object Oriented concepts and basic design patterns
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts, analyze and communicate test results using Appium and Selenium
- Create API and web services automated tests using Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured, or similar tools
- Mentor QA resources in test automation
- Provide the Team Lead with effort estimates and progress reports
- Minimum 7 years of experience with backend automation with technologies like RESTful APIs, Web Services Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Java and Core Java
- Minimum 7 years of experience in QA
- Experience with tools such as Appium, Selenium, and/or XCUI test
- Experience using Git and CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with mobile app testing on iOS and Android
- Experience with testing web apps/websites
- Great communication skills
- Ability to contribute to improving QA best practices
Currently, we are looking for the below positions:
- Mobile QA automation engineers
- Expertise in Selenium, Appium, API testing
- Java language is preferred
- Would be expected to do manual testing as part of their role
We are looking for a Test Engineer: (2+ years of Test Automation)
Role: Automation Testing - Mobile application
No. of Positions: 2
Work Type: Permanent
NOTE: WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY!
Responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
-Designing and writing test automation scripts
-Using test automation frameworks
-Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
-Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
-Applicants must have experience with software testing tools Selenium with Eclipse IDE.
-Programming language Java
Note: We are looking for an Automation Tester in Mobile
Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
This position requires :
- Overall 3+Years experience in Test Automation
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/xCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- API Testing
- Performance/Load/Regression Testing
- Proficient on Mobile/Web Applications testing
- Should know any of these programming languages such as Java or Python
- Proficient on any one of these testing frameworks such as selenium, TestNG, Appium, Page Object Model, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Jira Bug tracking tool
- Knowledge on setting up automation testing infrastructure
- Writing automation testing scripts for Android/iOS/Web
- Should know about writing test cases & reporting defects
- Define severity and priority for each defect
- Understanding of the latest trends
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development process