JOB DESCRIPTION :
Roles and Responsibilities :
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to
identify system requirements
● Monitor debugging process results
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Proven work experience in software development
● Proven work experience in software quality assurance
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test
plans and test cases
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
Ajackus is a people-centric technology company that helps small to medium-sized businesses and digital startups grow faster. With 11 years of experience in creating purposeful impact, we assist clients in enhancing their technological capabilities by building highly efficient and accountable remote technology teams that use a patented architecture to create secure and scalable business solutions.
We’ve been recognized as a ‘Great Place To Work’ and are intentional about creating a diverse and flexible culture for our team. We believe in our values, our culture, and in providing a platform for every individual to share their suggestions and ideas through an ownership-based model. For our strong ethics and value system, we have been recognized by the Government of India under the 'Companies that Care' initiative.
Ajackus has team members working from every part of India, our hybrid work policy allows us the flexibility and choice to work from anywhere while being productive and efficient. We provide a lucrative bouquet of benefits that don't just focus on great compensation structure but cover the holistic perspective of an associate's life.
Our solutions have saved lives (Healthcare), brought transparency in commerce (Fintech), helped people with the assets for life (Real-Estate), and allowed people to build on top of what we have created (Open Source). Besides these, we have extensively explored emerging technologies like IoT, AI/ML, and worked in industries like electronics, telecommunication, e-commerce, mental health & wellness, travel, media & publishing, entertainment, etc.
Our philosophy is simple, we may not know all the answers, but we know how to find all answers. Come, join us, in this journey to create a true impact in the world!
NonStop io Technologies Pvt. Ltd. est. in 2015 is a software product development company. We invest in our client’s vision, build the technology and make sure the end product is in alignment with their end business goals over the short and the long term.
Currently, we are hiring QA Engineer for manual and automation testing
Knowledge of test frameworks like Selenium, Cypress
Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues at different levels of the software stack. Responsibilities include taking and understanding requirements, documentation, assigning tasks to team members, Reviewing test cases, and Performing manual testing.
Skills: Selenium or Cypress for automation testing
Must have good organizational skills
This candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality assurance processes. Throughout the implementation and maintenance process, this candidate should use data analysis to better understand quality reporting measures and improve processes.
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Previous work experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester, or relevant position in the IT department
- knowledge of scripting and other related procedures like DOM structure
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium or Protractor
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Know-how of different types of testing methods like white box and black box testing
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good time management and organizational skills
Why work for Flowace?
- Opportunity to grow the product 100x as the product is of world-class standards
- Freedom and flexibility to be a real leader, to ideate and implement strategies in real-time, without wasting time waiting for approvals
- Very healthy work environment and work-life balance
- Extremely collaborative and helpful team members to work with
- Employee engagement programs such as Fun Fridays, Wellness, and Community Building
- 5 days of hungry hustling and 2 days of absolute rejuvenation every week
- Once the DNA of Flowace goes into the blood, it will serve the candidate very well for his/her entire career and life, irrespective of how long he/she works at Flowace
CTC Up to - 7 LPA
Thanks & regards,
Senior HR Executive - Flowace
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent programming skills in JAVA
· Hands on experience to work on automation tools like Selenium, JMeter
· Good Technical Learning Abilities
· Good understanding of software applications in Client-Server architecture. Should have
experience in deploying / configuring such applications
· Experience to work on Databases like Oracle & MS-SQL
· Experience to work on Web Application servers
· Experience to work on Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
· Knowledge of scripting languages like Shell, Python, Perl
· Experience to work on REST API Testing & Automation and Good to have OData Knowledge
QA Engineer will work closely with the entire project team to review the overall functional and non-functional requirements, while keeping a user's perspective in mind.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Managing a small team of QA engineers and working on the project with the team.
Test current products and identifying deficiencies
Suggest solutions to identified product problems
Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
Collect quality data
A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
1 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
1 years of experience with SQL
1 years of experience with software QA tools and processes
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skill
Experience with web security technology
Automation experience using JUnit, Karate , Selenium
- Systems: eCommerce, CMS, Transaction website, payment gateways, Omni-channel, Postman Application
- Role: Will be responsible for testing website, POS, Logistics systems. Integration testing. Automate scripts and test data. Testing of website on different screens, resolution, regression, performance & integrity testing. Build use cases, test cases and test data including API testing for request & response
- Education : BE/BTech
- Experience : 4-6 Years. Manual and/or Automation Testing, Understanding and usage of tools like Silenium, JIRA. Team player. Leadership qualities and coordination with different stakeholders
Quality Assurance Engineer
Notice Period : 45 days / Immediate Joining
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business. You will work with Principal Engineers to evolve the design and architecture of the products owned by this team. You will be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar besides providing technical direction to a highly technical team of Software Engineers. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
· Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
· Monitor debugging process results.
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
· 3+ years of experience as part of a QA Support and Services team.
· Experience working on building test plans, test cases, solving problems to improve quality and speed of delivery, and Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Experience in coding/scripting and user-level automation.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Hands-on experience with Web application frontend testing, API Testing, Mobile application.
· Experience working in Framework like Robot, Appium, Selenium, cypress
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, Agile/Scrum development process tools, and processes in GIT/Bitbucket, JIRA, confluence.
· Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
· Good knowledge of Docker, Container applications with production experience.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Team player.
· Good time-management skills, Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings.
· Involve development operations & support internal teams.
• Passionate towards delivering the highest quality product/solutions by thinking from the end user perspective.
• Up to date with the latest tools and technologies in the testing space.
• Self motivated to contribute towards continuous improvement to QA process.
In addition, here is what we need you to have
• 2 to 4 years of hands-on product testing experience with complex enterprise solutions covering mobile, web or
• Proficiency in manual and automation testing
• Good knowledge of database testing with basic Linux and scripting knowledge
• Hands on experience in one or more area of core Java, API/REST web services
• Selenium/Appium Automation with TestNG frameworks
• Good problem solving & analytical skills
• Test expertise in financial or banking domain preferably.
You will be responsible for
• Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Periodically identifying the metrics on how to track the quality of the solutions and consistently improve the testing time for product changes.
- Hands on experience with the programming language Java. (Mandatory)
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team, with professional automation testing experience using Java and Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing and test framework development using Java and Selenium. (POM, Cucumber BDD, Hybrid etc.)
- Automation Tool: Selenium (Mandatory)
- Execution of scripts in Batch and Grid
- Setup test automation pipelines in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & frameworks.
- Shall work as an individual contributor on a need basis.
- Should contribute to defining testing best practices for the teams & projects. Responsible for defining and implementing the test strategy and test automation solutions around functional and regression testing.
- Defining, monitoring, and evaluating individual goals/KRA’s for the team members.
- Responsible for project initiation, project planning, effort estimations, hiring and team building for new projects.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail, ALM or similar tools.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Strong in troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Must be extremely detail, technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethics
- BDD Cucumber will be an added advantage
- Parallel execution and integration to cloud platforms like BrowserStack, Perfecto, Saucelabs.
- API Testing: ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Postman, Rest-Assured or similar
- SQL queries: good hands-on on SQL queries and experience in testing Databases & Batch Jobs
- Mobile testing experience is an added advantage
- Experience on load testing/performance testing.
- Experience using issue and project tracking software
- Experience working in an agile structure
- Experience in developing POC’s and participating in pre-sales activities
- The candidate should have more than 2+ years of experience in Manual testing, Developing, and executing test cases.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with selenium web driver is required also needs to have strong Java coding skills.
- Selenium with Java, Selenium Eclipse automation, API automation experience is good to have.
- Exposure to working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience in Web Testing and Mobile Testing is a must.
- Understanding of QA metrics and reporting.
- Should have knowledge of Defect Management, Bug life cycle, Performance management.
- Proficient in different types of Testing like Integration, Regression, Sanity, User Acceptance testing, etc.