Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Software Engineers to work out of our
Mumbai based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product, which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and
GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides many opportunities work on all Cloud services like AWS
S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
About our company
Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to
enterprises worldwide and is a partner to Privacera in Mumbai.
http://www.freestoneinfotech.com" target="_blank"> http://www.freestoneinfotech.com
We are looking for motivated individuals who have worked on Cloud and Big Data or keen on working on Cloud
or Big Data services. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on
our exciting journey.
We are looking for a “QA Automation Engineer” to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain
various test suites.
As a “QA Automation Engineer”, the responsibilities include developing automated scripts to verify the various
project functionalities, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be
successful in this role, you should have experience using API implementations and work well in a team.
Improve the quality of the product by creating scalable and optimized test cases.
Develop scripts to verify the overall product functionalities.
Test and debug various modules of the product.
Assess and prioritize feature requests of Test Suites / Framework.
Work closely with QA and development teams to improve test automation strategies for faster iteration.
Design and develop test cases/test suites at both API level and system levels.
Actively participate in test planning discussions to improve automation coverage
Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with
Hands on experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
Experience with Python programming language and various I/O libraries.
Knowledge of frameworks such as unit test, doctest and PyTest.
Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, mock objects etc.
Experience in Linux is a must.
Knowledge of Jupyter notebook and Jupyter ecosystem.
Good grasp of data structures such as sets, lists, dictionaries.
Good to have experience in DevOps using python scripts / framework.
Good to have experience in Ansible and Docker.
Understanding of Scrum/Agile & DevOps Process.
Working experience with tools/systems like Jira, GitHub, Confluence, CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins,
Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation templates.
SQL knowledge will be a plus.
Good problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full time (Permanent)
Education and Experience:
Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field.
Experience Required between 3 to 8 Years
About Freestone Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
● Design and develop automated tests in a web and mobile-based environment using automation
tools and scripting tools such as Cypress, Selenium, etc.
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Review requirements and participate in architecture/design reviews with an emphasis on test
automation strategy and enforcement of excellent coding standards
● Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving
problems in apps and systems.
● Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them.
● Deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team
● Conduct test automation code reviews and evangelize test automation best practices to the
entire engineering organization
● 5-7 years of relevant experience in managing software product quality and building a
scalable and predictable test automation suite.
test reporting tools, etc.
● Experience in developing test plans to test the solution at various stages of product
● Experience working with SaaS products.
● Familiar with UI layouts, components and their appropriate usage
● Proficient with frameworks such as Angular, React, React Native
● Knowledge of using REST APIs
● Experience in working with at least one of the cloud platform AWS, Google
● Knowledge of WebSockets, ServiceWorkers
● Being user-centric and that obsession to build what's right for the customers (with your craft)
● Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial
● Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
● True love for technology and what you do
● Maniacal attention to detail
- Ability to create tools, microsite, devOps and technical solution for testing.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design(OOAD) and development of software using UML Methodology, good knowledge of J2EE design patterns and Core Java design patterns.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders
- Experience in web application and device test automation using Selenium, Robotium, Appium or any equivalent tool/s.
- Strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Sonar, PowerMock.
- Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
- Debugging of any issue faced.
- GoLang, Docker, Kubernetes experience is good to have
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree with 1 – 5 years of experience as Developer or SDET.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Go getter attitude.
Lead - Quality Analyst
About us :
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab, USA in 2014. We at ImpactGuru strive to empower people and help them raise funds for their causes. Whether it’s for patients facing medical emergencies such as Covid-19, cancer, organ transplants, or for nonprofits fundraising for their programs, or for individuals raising money to fund animal causes, education expenses, or any other cause that they are passionate about, we have got you covered.
In the last 7 years, ImpactGuru has been providing fundraising assistance. We along with our global partners have been successful in mobilizing over Rs 1,500 crores / $200mm and have touched more than 1 crore / 10mm lives.
Website - link : https://www.impactguru.com/about-us
Job Description :
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
Perquisites & Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music
- Flexible 9 hours shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
We are looking for Test Engineers to work on quality assurance of software applications using the Open API ecosystem for reputed Financial and Insurance companies. This candidate should be experienced in executing manual and automated testing tools and processes.
- Review requirements, specifications and design documents to provide business & customer experience feedback
- Create and maintain well-structured test plans, test cases and defects using tools like JIRA and QC
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using opensource tools like PostMan and Rest-Assured
- Test native and responsive mobile applications
- Experience of 2 - 5 years in Functional and Automation testing
- Experience in working with automation tools like Selenium, TestNG, Automation tools - BDD (Cucumber)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and QA methodologies
- Experience in testing of mobile native and responsive design apps
- Hands on experience on automated testing tools alike TestArchitect, MockIt and Rest-Assured
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be an added advantage
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help ensure the experience of our users by ensuring our products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, performance, and user-friendliness. Your work will encompass building automation tooling, test automation frameworks, optimize test automation throughout the continuous integration pipeline, and helping with manual testing.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
Help design an end-to-end test strategy and automation framework and implement a comprehensive test suite.
Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate the automation framework into our Continuous Integration workflows.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and track quality assurance metrics.
Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs and improvements.
Perform thorough regression testing on every release and when bugs are resolved.
Work with the engineering team during the development cycles to establish proper test coverage.
Collaborate with engineering and design teams to assess risk and develop test strategies around new features.
We’re looking for someone who has:
At least 2 years of professional experience in QA automation.
Experience using automated testing tools, like TestCafe, Selenium, JUnit, Cypress, Appium, XCTest.
Ability to collaborate and work well with others in a fast-paced, complex environment with attention to detail.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
Experience in Selenium; Java
Atleast 1+ year of experience in sitecore testing
Good communication skills
Toppr is India’s leading ed-tech company with a mission to make learning personalised. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 12 million students. Along with the learning app, our School Operating System (School OS) and the recently Launched Toppr Codr product, provide students with the complete in-school, afterschool and co-curricular learning ecosystem. We have the widest syllabus coverage with over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, Kaizen and Foundation Holdings
For more info visit : Toppr: Better learning for better results
SDET - Lead
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr Technologies works with customers experiencing complicated educational circumstances. Through the provision of online education programmes, we equip students with the confidence, motivation and skills that they need to top and perform outstandingly in their education. You test, debug and support the team. You work closely with Product, Development and Design teams to test and refine product and its specifications. You are an advocate for Toppr's best practices in design and user experience.You will support the technical team with assuring great product quality and perform deployments that meet the deadlines. You improve the user experience and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work under other engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
- Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing to ensure we're right (or discover where we go wrong). Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
- First day: You’ll be given Knowledge Transfer about the Products.
- First week: You’ll get a deeper understanding of the application and will commence working on minor projects.
- First quarter: You’ll work on a major project that affects the growth of the organisation.
- Experience in writing testing frameworks and automation tools is preferable
- Background in test automation using Java and applicable languages.
- Working knowledge of common automation frameworks such as JUnit or TestNG
- Core development experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- 2+ years of experience of team handling and automation testing
- Ability to develop positive and negative scenarios for any project assigned
- Ability to work with different kinds groups of people and in pressure.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: Kindly revert with your interest and updated CV ASAP
- Experience in Java Programming with Selenium and Mobile Application (Appium).
- Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
- Experience in CI/CD and developing Test Automation Tools for Data Quality Assessment.
Experience Range 3 to 6 years.
Please share your details like notice period years of experience in automation and then apply.
Skills Require Automation Testing, Java or Python,web and mobile testing.
**Immediate to 15 days. joiners are preferred.
Who are currenlty serving notice can also apply.**
We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering