Zycus is looking for Senior Automation Engineer - Testing professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams
Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of Test Engineers.
* Work closely with Automation Center of Excellence team and make sure the product automation is always running with the latest guidelines and features.
* Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on Testing processes.
* Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting Testing processes.
* Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
* Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
* Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
* In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
* Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
* Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
* Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- 4 - 8 years of Software Testing & Test Automation experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Experience with BDD would be big plus.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types is big plus.
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL is big plus
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Please click here to apply:
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/ - Pune
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/ - Bangalore
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/ - Mumbai
• Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
• Executing test scripts and reviewing results
• Reporting and documenting technical issues
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with Quality Analyst to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- candidate having 3+ years of experience
- REST API end point testing experience using REST-Assured framework.
- Experience in BDD framework (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber
- Preferable to have experience on Java, Selenium and Postman.
- Solid experience in manual testing
- Familiarity with test tracking and reporting systems
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Write scripts to test various services, REST APIs developed
- Manual and automation testing of APIs and services, application
- Excellent in Java and Selenium
- Very good in SQL scripting
- Excellent communication skills
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Should have a basic idea of automated testing
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
- Should be able to handle ticketing system and concerned stakeholders for reported bugs.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Basic experience with automated testing tools
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
What You’ll Do
- Developing and maintaining test automation for a complex platform
- Providing technical support to less experienced team members
- Cooperating with Developers and Cloud Engineers
- Ensuring we deliver high-quality standards on the project
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience with writing Cypress and/or Selenium or Webdriver.io E2E tests
- Very good knowledge of E2E testing best practices
- Extensive knowledge about testing techniques and standards
- Willingness to be independent in a project as a tester
- Perceptiveness and analytical thinking
Bonus if you have…
- Experience with API testing (ex. Mocha, Supertest)
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker, Docker-compose)
- Experience in running tests in CI
- Experience in running tests using GitHub Actions
Role: Automation QA
Experience: 5+ Years
Must have skills: Manual & Automating testing, mobile app testing, API testing.
Nice to have: SQL DB and ETL Testing, Performance Testing
Requirement and Responsibility:
5+ years of experience in Manual & Automation testing With Java and Selenium.
At-least 2+years’ experience in using Appium for mobile application automation testing.
Should be good in writing Automation framework from scratch.
Experience with automation testing using Hybrid Framework Structures is an added advantage.
Should be able to automate different layers (Front end, backend, API/Webservices) of application using different automation approach.
Relevant experienced in using Postman Tools for API Testing.
Hands on experience on Test Link and similar tools.
Should be able to learn quickly.
Should maintain documentation of work.
Good communication in English, both written and spoken.
Knowledge of agile methodologies
Knowledge of Test Case, Test Scenario creation.
Knowledge of Standard QA Process
Nice to have:
Knowledge of SQL database and ETL testing
Knowledge of performance testing using JMeter
Senior QA Engineer shall be responsible understanding of the domain and using that understanding to enhance work output in terms of functionality of software applications. This Role needs to assess and diagnose issues during the requirement gathering process; Determine preliminary solutions to identified issues and gaps; Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project delivery dates. Must work towards continuously aligning test activities to prioritized requirements stack/product backlogs and JIT (just in time) model storms. Develop & execute test cases in alignment to test strategy
- Have worked on automation using tools like Selenium WebDriver or Appium.
- Experience in testing banking applications – like core banking systems, electronic banking apps, payment services
- Experience working on applications like Finacle, Fiserve DNA will be a plus.
- Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Understand functional requirements and prepare test scenarios and test cases for multiple projects.
- Perform Desktop, Web, API - functional, regression, smoke, exploratory testing & end to end testing.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile team and using project management tool like JIRA or similar tools
- Excellent communication to interact with the onshore counterparts, business teams and team members
Software Engineer in Test/Test Engineer work within software development agile teams to
ensure software is designed and implemented for testability. They write automated unit,
component and system tests to ensure code quality and detect regressions early in the
development cycle. They are responsible for accurate test execution documentation. They also
maintain the integration and test frameworks used by multiple development teams. They must be
able to support a fast-paced agile software release process for one of Convergent’s cybersecurity
Develop software to perform unit, component and system testing
Develop and maintain test execution and tracking software
Contribute towards architecture designs providing feedback on testability
Decompose user stories into tasks and estimate story points for user stories and tasks
Perform manual tests as required
Experience and Skills:
o Experience in test design and implementation
o Experience in release management
o Experience with Python
o Experience with Docker
o Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred)
o Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium)
o Experience with Linux BASH scripting and administration
o Works and communicates well in a distributed/remote team environment
o Experience with Git and Ansible
o Experience with RedHat Package Manager (RPM) and yum repositories
o Experience testing applications and deploying them to cloud micro service
architectures (AWS, OpenShift, Azure, etc.)
o Experience with Django based full stack web development
o Experience testing web application frontends (React preferred)
o Familiarity with KVM/ESX virtual environments
o BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (3 years work experience in place of degree)
If you are interested for above position, then please send me your updated cv & following details:
Can relocate to Baner Pune (Y / N) :
Experience with automation tools and frameworks (unittest, Jenkins, Selenium) in years:
Experience in years in Python Scripting:
Experience with Linux systems (CentOS and RHEL preferred) in years:
Experience in Docker in years:
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub. The candidate should have at least 4-8 years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end to end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)