LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate QA Engineer to cater to the testing efforts in the domain of manual testing. You will help the team in building an awesome manual platform from scratch and test the product for quality & stability.
You should have hands-on experience in testing and writing test case to develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality. You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also have to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. You should have strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Design, implement & execute the test cases for product features Identify, record & track the bugs or enhancements early in the release life cycle Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and support testing quick patches to production Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback Create repeatability in testing that enables and validates high quality releases Identify functional/non-functional issues and come up with scalable resolutions Engage actively with cross functional teams to enable timely delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the testing domain for SaaS products Experience in automation testing and using testing tools like Selenium, JUnit, jMeter, Appium Expertise in testing distributed and scalable web and mobile applications Hands-on experience in non-functional testing skills like Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing Experience in testing APIs, web and mobile applications Experience in working on Linux/Unix environment Knowledge of DevOps is an added advantage Understanding of Software Development (preferably Java) and Continuous Integration Systems Experience with testing on AWS environments Experience of working in Agile Environment Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
- Work with high-velocity agile teams who are building the products of the future.
- Meet some of the leading individuals in the industry and get access to 1-on-1 interactions and mentoring opportunities.
- We ensure perks and health benefits that go beyond just helping you land the opportunity.
-Strong Engineering Automation and Functional Quality background with at least 4 years in the industry.
Past active role in working with agile (scrum/kanban) development and delivery processes.
-Very good understanding of QA principles / test design techniques (e.g. boundary values analysis , equivalence partitioning, state transition, model based testing etc).
-Should have experience with tools like Jira, TestRail.
-In-depth experience with one or more test automation frameworks using Selenium, Appium or other automation stacks.
-Knowledge of test automation patterns (ex: Page Object), Understanding of GoF patterns is beneficial.
- Working with APIs and native android or ios clients.
- Engineering Mindset with the ability to translate from functionality to test scenarios covering corner cases.
Good to have Skills:
• Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
• Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
I hope all of you are doing well
We have an opening for Type Scripting
Type scripting with selenium in automation 5 yrs to 7.5 yrs
at least 2 yrs in type scripting
Notice Period: Immediate to 5
- Design, set up, and implement scalable, maintainable and automated tests.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop test strategies and test plans.
- Validate consistency of behaviour across iOS & Android apps.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and report results.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Prior experience working in automating the mobile application tests - on both iOS and Android.
- Experience working on automation frameworks like data-driven, BDD, TDD etc Should have the ability to analyse and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- The candidate should have tested on various devices and experience in Browser Stack is a plus.
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Thorough understanding of the defect lifecycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Ability to communicate test results clearly, and liaise with development teams and other stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in web & mobile application testing.
- The candidate should have strong hands-on mobile application automation testing and tools.
- Strong hands-on experience in Java programming language. The candidate should have hands-on experience in creating automation frameworks and knowledge of automation frameworks architecture using open source tools appium and selenium.
- Experience with Charles, Postman and API Automation with RestAssured.
- Should have strong hands on setting up CI CD deployment pipeline using jenkins and repository management tools like bitbucket/Github.
- Hands on experience in writing sql queries and linux/unix commands. Ability to work closely with the Development team in an agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of the defect life-cycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Good to have experience in performance testing and tools like Jmeter, webvitals etc. Good/Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills and expertise.
About the Company
TSS is a fast-growing company incorporated in 2008
TSS is a solution provider for the financial industry, with clients in India, South Africa and USA
TSS is also known for creating effective products which help in getting complete control of the back office and middle office related functions. Our clients are typically banks, stockbrokers, stock exchanges and hedge funds.
Company Website: www.trackwizz.com
Job Description of Associate Automation Test Engineer-Mumbai
Roles & Responsibility:
· Developing a test suite that creates confidence in delivery. E.g., covering the scenarios which are critical to business, covering all aspects.
· Data Creation with product knowledge and writing effective test cases with the test data created.
· Re & Regression Testing on Modified build.
· Responsible for the company's automated test management and the integration or connection to other tools in the development lifecycle.
· Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium WebDriver.
· Work with development and engineering teams to provide a consensus-based development lifecycle solution that is scalable, adaptable, and in synchronization with ever-changing business needs.
· Work with the product development team to ensure that products meet high standards of quality, performance, security, and reliability.
· Optimization of development lifecycle approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
· Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise around test management tools and processes.
· Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams specific to automation scripts to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
· Document, track, and escalate issues as appropriate, using support tools/means. (Google sheets, Freshdesk and Jira)
· Follow up with QAE if any logged defect is open for a longer duration.
· Review test cases periodically to update and remove obsolete test cases.
Required Technical and Professional Skills:
· Strong passion for testing and quality.
· Good knowledge of programming languages (preferably C#).
· Strong Knowledge of Automation Testing skills Selenium Web driver.
· Hands-on, on automating a web page with Relative Xpaths.
· Knowledge of Page Object Model.
· Knowledge of API Testing.
· Good understanding of all phases of SDLC, including system analysis, design, coding, test automation framework, debugging, and documentation.
· Understanding of Agile methodologies.
· Knowledge of Source Code Management tools like TFS and Git.
· Good problem solving, Analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
· Knowledge of SQL Queries.
· Knowledge of Bug tracking tool e.g. JIRA.
· Strong passion for continuous learning.
· Hands-on Excel/Word experience is required.
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
We have job openings for our Client E Productivity Services. Kindly find the details below:
Payroll will be ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd working for the client E Productivity Services.
(C2H position – 3rd Party payroll for long term)
Experience – 5-10 years
Minimum 4 + years of experience in Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Mandatory Skills - Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Look for 0-20 days notice period.
Budget is maximum 13 LPA.
Total Experience: 4-7 Years
Must Have (2-3yrs):
Appium, Selenium or Protract, Any programming language, Cucumber framework
Good to Have (2-3yrs.):
Restassured, Jenkins CI/CD Integration, Database Knowledge (SQL, ORACLE etc.), Github etc
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Software Development Engineer Test - SDET
Experience, Key Skills and Job location details:
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Detailed Job Description:
Overview: We’re looking for an Automation Test Engineer with strong programming and Web Automation experience to join the Online Marketplace Services/ Maps Development/ RPA Automation product development Team at Hyderabad and Bangalore.
The Software Test Engineering team is responsible for performing in-scrum, acceptance, integration, system, performance test activities for all Web and Mobile products. This role strives to ensure that test activities are conducted to a high standard aligned with the right business priorities and needs.
For E-commerce Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must, Added advantage: Mobile Automation (Appium)
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the following Automation Frameworks development experience
Java: Any Automation Framework (Preferred: BDD, Cucumber, TestNG)
For Big Data Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
For RPA Product: Bangalore
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
Good experience in developing and maintaining test automation for Web & Mobile Applications.
Good to have experience in API Testing preferably Rest Assured
Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments
Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions in large-scale enterprise systems Programming Languages.
Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions among software development engineers.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Ability to analyze feature requirements, design feature strategies, and selectively automate that test strategy to optimize test coverage, minimize the likelihood of uncaught defects, while maintaining an accelerated feature velocity.
Experience working in an Agile Scrum QA environment
Work from a deep understanding of customer perspectives, Software Engineering and Quality practices
Provide expert-level test automation to grow overall test coverage across the Application Solutions (UI, Web Services, and DB).
Design, create, document, and/or implement test strategies, test automation, and quality tools and processes.
Mentor junior engineers, new team members and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems relating to quality engineering.
Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for applications with the environment.
Develop new testing tools to make the testing process effective and efficient.
Full working knowledge of Github and its best practices as well as and the CI/CD process