Able to create test strategies, scenarios, test scripts, and reports for multiple projects of various sizes.
Able to test several pieces of software.
Knowledge of Automation tools, matrices
Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
Maintain code, fix bugs, and iron out occurring problems
Troubleshoot testing failures
Conduct regular software audits
Maintain working knowledge of quality standards
Create, review, and refine user experience documents
Document testing protocols
Assure accuracy of programs and software.
Have an interest in working in the gaming field
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Software Tester (Manual and Automated Testing)
We are looking for a qualified Software Tester with an eye for the detail.
Sound understanding of the software development life cycle, STLC, Bug Life Cycle.
- Manual Testing (Mobile/ web)
- Automated testing (Mobile/ web)
- Software testing
- Database testing
- Preparing Test Cases
- Bug Reporting
- Perform system, integration, regression and acceptance testing
The candidate should have experience of using at least 1 bug reporting tool mentioned below.
Tools: Jira , Mantis, BugZilla, QTP, IBM RFT, Selenium
Experience & Qualification:
Qualification: BE/ BSc IT/ MSc IT/ MCA/ MCM
Software testing Certification and experience on Jmeter (Performance Testing Tool)
Min 1 Year+ Experience
Package: As per industry std.
Requirement: 1 Month
1. Understanding UI testing
2. Interacting with the clients
3. Creating test documents
4. Performing manual testing
1. Basic HTML, CSS, good aptitude, analytical & problem-solving skills
2. The candidate having a software testing course certificate or experience in testing would be preferred
3. Excel Sheet, knowledge of SDLC, Scrum and Agile methodology
Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, and edge-case testing as part of release cycles
- Analyze complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system
- Understand and represent customer needs in product feedback discussions
- Participate in release management and post deployment testing
- Work closely with developer team to ensure proper test coverage is done
- Documentation and Release cycle
Job Profile Requirement :
Experience of testing web applications, mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Responsive Testing
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Strong organisational and time management skills - know what you need to do, and DO IT!
# About Us
It is **Slack for Construction Industry** that helps construction project owners and contractors track on-site progress in real-time to finish projects on time and in the budget. We aim to bring the speed of software development to infrastructure development.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by industry experts, we are on a mission to help the second largest industry in India-Construction make a transition from pen and paper to digital.
# About the team
As a productivity app startup, we value productivity and ownership most. That helps raise our own bar and the bar of people we hire.
We follow agile and scrum approaches for product development and use best of class tools and practices. Measuring our progress on a weekly basis and iterating fast enables us to build breakthrough modules and features rapidly.
If you join us, You will be constantly throw in difficult situations. Decisions that you take, will directly impact our clients and sales. That's how we learn.
# Requirements -
- 1-3 years of experience testing
- Good with testing concepts, understands test life cycle
- Good bug reporting and communication skills
- Understands release process and past experience of release process
- Understanding the business criticality & being Flexible
- Sound knowledge on Compatibility testing
- Hands on experience on both Web and Mobile platforms
# Responsibilities -
- Domain/Product knowledge would be an added value
- Automation skills for mobile application is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience on debugging tools (Adb, Xcode, Jmeter, etc.)
- We are looking for a versatile, highly professional, disruptive, and focused individual who pays attention to detail and has an eye for quality delivery. The individual must have team collaboration skills and be an active listener and communicator; someone who'd come not just with problems but suggestive solutions.
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The candidate should also have knowledge of the industry and ability to work under pressure
- An indefatigable person with high self-esteem and perspicacious nature is that kind of person
- who will thrive in this role
- Must have worked in an environment where they know when to perform what kind of testing; say smoke, regression, integration, sanity
- Must have test plan, strategy, cases development experience.
- Knowledge on Android/iOS app testing (usage of Debugging tools relevant is added bonus)
- Must know to prioritize work items based on the business need
- Knows how to handle tough timelines situations and not compromise quality.
- Must have experience in product management methodology such as agilenon-process oriented environment
- Should have experience in any of the ALM tools such as TFS JIRA or even be open to build application reporting structure in excel.
- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases
- Run Re-Tests and Regression Tests.
- Develop & Run Release Tests
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 11 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners.
Product Based Company
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Manual Testing,Database Testing,API Testing
--5+ Years overall hands-on testing experience
--5+ years’ Experience in writing SQL queries and good knowledge in database structures.
--5+ years’ experience in testing API driven systems using tools like Swagger and Postman
--5+ years’ experience to interact across various teams (Onsite/Offshore)
--Proven expertise in engineering best practices in, functional and non-functional testing
--Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
--Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
--Must know how to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and identify,
record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
--Experience in Adhoc, Smoke, Sanity, Retesting, Regression and Exploratory testing
--Experience working in Agile methodology.
--Review and analyze system / business specifications.
--Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
--Effectively plan and estimate test creation and execution schedules for all products.
--Report bugs and errors to development teams and own end to end delivery of task
--Write complex SQL queries to test backend services.
--Routinely generate and communicate project QA test status reports.
--Identify defects and provide troubleshooting and track progress in Jira .
--Able to communicate with developers, scrum master, Business analysts, QA lead regarding
--Coaching and mentoring other team members as needed.
--Improve the quality of products with continuous regression and exploratory testing.
--Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
Nice to have Technical skills:
--Selenium with Java experience
- Work closely with the Delivery Manager and Sales team to understand client and project requirements and define the scope of the project.
- Prepare test strategy to deliver to the agreed scope within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Work with Delivery Manager and Resource Management Group to build the necessary team, either from the available internal pool or support hiring.
- Work with the Delivery Manager to develop the testing strategy.
- Understand the project delivery governance framework and ensure test planning, execution, and closure are done in accordance with the delivery framework.
- Prepare test plans to include timelines for activities and key milestones.
- Lead a team of 4-5 test engineers and work alongside test architects and SMEs.
- Work allocation to team members and monitoring performance and ensure completion of tasks by team members to agreed timelines.
- Coordinate system/application understanding sessions for team members with relevant client team member(s).
- Work with test architects to design, develop and maintain test automation framework, where required.
- Develop test automation suites, along with team members.
- Review output of team members for test coverage (functional) and in case of test automation framework and suites, review for adherence to good and efficient coding practices and coding standards, reusability, avoid redundancy and duplicity.
- Raise PRs and check-in code and in the process resolve any conflicts and sync issues.
- Ensure efficient versioning and maintenance of test automation code.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical and non-technical challenges and blockers faced by team members.
- Coaching and leading in practices like Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Be the go-to person / first point of contact for any project-related queries or concerns, for both client and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation and distribution of periodic project progress mails and reports to the client and internal stakeholders.
- Risk management – early identification of risks and mitigation, and where required invoke relevant and timely escalation and support.
- Preparation and/or review of documentation, required across all phases of the project.
- Mentor and guide team members in helping them grow professionally.
- Provide feedback about team members to the Delivery Manager for periodic performance appraisal.
Qualification and mandatory experience
- Graduate or Post-graduate, an engineering graduate is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 7 years of total experience in manual and automation testing of which at least 3 years as a hands-on Test Lead with proven experience of leading at least a 3-member team.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools for manual and automation testing.
- At least 3 years proven experience of leading a minimum 3-member team in manual and automation testing.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and delivering in sprints.
- At least 3+ years designing, developing, and maintaining Test Automation frameworks and solutions across various technology stacks and applications for web, mobile, API, and data validation.
- Expert level experience in at least one programming language, Java is preferable but not mandatory
- Expert level experience in debugging.
- Expert level experience in developing web UI test automation suite using Selenium or mobile UI test automation suite using Appium.
- Expert level experience in developing API test automation suite using Rest Assured.
- Raise PRs and merge test automation code.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Experience in at least one build tool like Jenkins, Maven or Gradle and setting up a build pipeline and integrated testing.
- Code management using Github or SVN.
- Test and defect management using JIRA or any other tool.
- Preparation of test documentation across various phases
- Preparation and distribution of periodic progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication are quintessential.
- Junit and TestNG for unit testing.
- Espresso for Android app automation.
- XCUI test for iOS app automation.
- Experience in non-functional testing, e.g., load/soak/performance, security, and accessibility, by using standard and new testing techniques.
- Experience in testing applications across eCommerce, banking, and fintech domains.