About Hurix Systems Pvt Ltd
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Integrate automated testing frameworks into build and deployment pipelines.
- Building automation frameworks from scratch
- Define, inform and educate the team on best practices for test-driven development, automated testing methodologies, development
- workflow improvements, continuous integration/deployment, and release management.
- Write detailed, high-quality bug, issue, and regression reports for issues encountered during testing.
- Develop internal tools to support the engineering team.
- Create root cause analysis reports for customer affecting issues.
- Write high-quality documentation of your work as well as testing practices and procedures.
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Work experience as a Quality Engineer for 3-6 years (Fintech, payments, and e-commerce domain will be preferred)
- Programming experience in at least one of the following: Java, Nodejs, Python.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on UI, API, and Backend testing.
- Practical working exposure on Selenium with Java(must have)
- Good to have API testing with RestAssured
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Good team handling skills
We are looking for a Selenium Automation Engineer with at least 2 years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for the estimation, design, development, and maintenance of functional and regression test automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver primarily.
You must be experienced in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model, and coordination. As a Selenium Automation Engineer, you must be proficient in Selenium and JAVA.
- 2+ years of hands-on expertise in Manual and Automation Testing with Selenium that includes developing automation test scripts, updating the existing regression scripts/identifying regression scripts, test execution, and defect management.
- Experience in developing and automating Selenium test cases from scratch.
- Hands-on experience with Maven, SBT, and other Java frameworks.
- Experience in Test automation for Agile Development and CI/CD.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in the creation of automation testing strategy and design documentation.
- Basic knowledge of mainframe-related testing.
- Knowledge about other Testing tools like TestNG, JUnit, Appium is preferred.
- Should be open to learning any new Testing tools if required.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts using Selenium Webdriver Java.
- Enhance existing automation framework and test cases developed in Selenium.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach for projects.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
- Maintain well-organized records and documentation of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Support overall QA activities such as the development of the test approach, test cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Work closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts.
- Work with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with business resources to understand the purpose and concept for software features.
Job ID: RP1050
Job Location: Mumbai or Gurugram
Expected Joining: within two weeks
- 4 to 7 years of experience in the lending domain.
- Proficiency with selenium using Java or Python
- Proficiency in Linux, network database, distributed system.
- Develop test plans, identify quality risks and propose reasonable solutions
- Organize and execute test tasks
Mobile programming LLC is a US-based digital transformation company. We help enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing the Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics, and Cloud Programming. Mobile programming is SAP Preferred Vendor, Apple Adjunct Partner, Google Empaneled Mobile Vendor, and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
knowledge of having sdlc life cycle,scripting
complex city analaysix and apptitude
· Good knowledge and experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha/Chai or equivalent framework
· Hands on experience in Cypress
· Decent experience in testing web applications built on technologies like Node.js / React.js
· Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to existing / new tools and technologies
· Work exposure with custom CI/CD Pipelines e.g.: Jenkins
· Experience with Version control systems like Git
· Experience with Bug tracking software like Jira
· Excellent written/verbal communication
· Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders including engineers, other QA, Product owners
· Build the test suite for the UI automation where web pages are generated using UI as a service
· The test suite is expected to be built on Cypress.io
· Develop and implement automated test scripts by enhancing the existing / new framework and architecture
· Develop reusable utilities and test scripts which can be shared across the platform
· Document defects effectively and collaborate with engineers and other stakeholders to have them resolved
· Participate in the Agile execution and take part in the required agile ceremonies
· Be an integral part of the development process, evangelising TDD and collaborating with software engineers across the development cycle.
Seeking Automation Test Lead for a very old client, please share updated resume if interested.
CTC: Best for the right candidate
Location: Noida ,Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to write and execute exploratory and automated tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
• Should be able to work as individual contribute in development & testing capacity
• Must be able to guide the junior team members
• Must be client facing.
• Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise, Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
• Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation
• Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path
• Hands on experience in Test Management tools,
• Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
• Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming lanuguages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net, SQL Developer, IDE etc.
• Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, Apploader etc is a Plus
• Preferred - ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
Please refer for Other Openings:
- Automation Test Lead – Mid Size
- Pega Developers, BA & Lead System Architects - MNC
- JAVA Developers - MNC
WEN | Creating Opportunities
Mobile: nine nine five eight four- three eight eight five eight
GreedyGame is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its clan! We are looking to get an engineer on board who has the knack for finding the quirkiest bugs. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
Seniority Level: Senior QA
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 3-6 years
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
1. Work with our proprietary Java and Kotlin based SDK to find performance and functionality-related issues.
2. Working with in-house Dashboards to perform testing of UI and APIs.
3. Collaborating with teams to create test documents.
4. Planning and task management in congruence with the Leadership Team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Expertise in testing different QA Methodologies black box, white box, and gray box for both web UIs and backends both manually and automation.
* Ability to code and maintain back-end automation frameworks written in distributed programming languages such as Python.
* Ability to automate Android applications using tools such as Appium.
* Hands-on experience on API testing and testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, or other API testing tools.
* Experience working with Proxy tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler.
* Excellent in test strategizing, planning, estimation, execution, and reporting.
* Working knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies
* Strong debugging, problem-solving, interpersonal, and troubleshooting skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
* To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self- driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
* A workspace, that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening centre of Bangalore.
* A well fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies , a Foosball table to burst stress, weekly team engagement activities and above all a great working environment.
* We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us and in order to make sure that happens, timely formal and informal feedbacks are given.
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the development of the cloud infrastructure and services that power Dremio's Data Lake Engine. With focus on query performance optimization, supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake and Nessie, this team provides endless opportunities to to define the products for next generation of data analytics.
In this role, you will get opportunities to impact high performance system software and scalable SaaS services through application of continuous performance management. You will plan, design, automate, execute the runs followed by deep analysis and identification of key performance fixes in collaboration with developers. Open and flexible work culture combined with providing employees ownership of the work they do will help you develop as a leader. The inclusive culture of the company will provide you a platform to bring fresh ideas and innovate.
- Deliver end to end performance testing independently using agile methodologies
- Prepare performance test plans, load simulators and test harnesses to thoroughly test the products against the approved specifications
- Translate deep insight of architecture, product & usage into an enhanced automated performance measurement & evaluation framework to support continuous performance management.
- Evaluate & apply the latest tools, techniques and research insights to drive improvements into a world-class data analytics engine
- Collaborate with other engineering and customer success functions to simulate customer data and usage patterns, workloads to execute performance runs, identify and fix customer issues and make sure that customers get highly performant, optimized and scalable Dremio experience
- Analyze performance bottlenecks, root cause issues, file defects, follow up with developers, documentation and other teams on the resolution.
- Publish performance benchmark report based on test runs in accordance with industry standards
- Regularly communicate leadership team with an assessment of the performance, scalability, reliability, and robustness of products before they are exposed to customers
- Analyze and debug performance issues in customer environments.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Actively participate in code and design reviews to maintain exceptional quality and deepen your understanding of the system architecture and implementation
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years of performance automation engineering experience on large scale distributed systems
- Proficiency in any of Java/C++/Python/Go and automation frameworks
- Hands on experience in integration performance automation using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in planning and executing performance engineering tasks to completion and taking ownership of performance epics during a set of sprints.
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing and analyzing automated performance tests for complex, production system software.
- Experience in analyzing performance bottlenecks in system, performing root cause analysis, and following issue resolution workflow to tune the system to provide optimized performance
- Ability to derive meaningful insights from the collected performance data, articulate performance findings effectively with senior team members to evaluate design choices.
- Experience with database systems internals, query optimization, understanding and tuning query access plans, and query execution instrumentation.
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of distributed file systems like S3 or ADLS or HDFS and HIVE
- Ability to create reusable components to automate repeatable, manual activities
- Ability to write technical reports and summary and present to leadership team
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Passion and ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Hands on experience of multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models
- Hands on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, storage systems