- Design/Execute test cases (manual & automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
About Impact Guru
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energised and competent team which works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Techno-functional BA to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes. A BA is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
- Should be quick to understand what business does and how it does and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features & design the new features to implement.
- Analyse the impact of implementing new features and implement the new features.
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating product bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to the business team after initial testing.
- We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst, who should be good in technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, Report and XML publishers.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Development Teams and business users to resolve customer support issues and Project work you are doing.
- Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing.
- Training end-users regarding application functionalities.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Demonstrated understanding of .Net/Java, Relational Databases, and dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Designing tools like Adobe XD etc.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering CS/IT or related field.
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to the database.
- Knowledge in Dairy domain.
We are looking for a talented candidate with several years of experience in
software Quality Assurance to join our QA team.
This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team.
As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with Product Managers,developers to understand application features and create robust comprehensive test plans, write test cases, and work closely with the developers to make the applications more testable.
We look for well-rounded candidates with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams.
Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework development & Design (Preferred language Python)
Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Experience in databases, preferably MySQL
Good debugging skills.
REST/API testing experience will be an added advantage.
Quick learner and good team member with positive attitude.
Good to have:
Integrate end-to-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage.
Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and being adaptable to changing requirements.
Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools.
Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization will be an added advantage.
Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
Basic understanding of OS.
- Demonstrated work experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Ability to develop Test Automation Scripts and Test Executions
- Hands-on experience in Selenium web driver and Core Java, TestNG/Cucumber
- Expertise in Testing web services/APIs, Jenkins
- Familiarity with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with tools such as JMeter in performance testing such as load testing, spike testing, and so on.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, technical troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will own end to end testing and will set best practices in collaboration with the engineering manager.
- You will create necessary automation libraries and frameworks as per requirement and will build automation tests respectively.
- You will ensure health by putting the necessary checks and balances wherever appropriate.
- You are also responsible for driving meetings, new initiatives and innovation.
- You will participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
- Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDETs and Sr SDETs.
- Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence.
- Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes.
What Arcana (previously Newfang) Does:
Arcana is The Storage Layer for Ethereum with a Privacy Stack for developers to build secure and privacy preserving apps. Users care about privacy now more than ever before and it is becoming a first-class citizen in the modern development stack. Arcana makes it easier for apps to be privacy-focused out of the box.
With Arcana’s privacy stack, developers give control of data back to their users. They can easily integrate our SDK with their apps and use our modular feature blocks for Authentication, Identity Management, Encryption, Access Control, and Decentralized Storage. All of which are secured by and verifiable on the blockchain.
Visit www.arcana.network to learn more about us, our backers, and our offerings
As the first QA hire at arcana, you will be responsible for setting up testing frameworks and leading QA for all our products and releases
- Design and develop a QA framework. Automate parts of the framework wherever feasible.
- Develop and implement test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Track key QA metrics for product and maintain a process for logging bugs/issues and debugging them.
- Handle QA validations of UI, backend APIs, databases, SDK, and Performance.
Skill Set Required:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a testing role at a platform/infrastructure software company
- Demonstrable Experience in using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, etc. and automated API testing using tools like Postman or similar.
- Experience in Web testing, API testing, Mobile testing, and performance, security and usability testing
- Familiarity with test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and distributed system design
- Experience with Solidity smart contract testing
- Prior software engineering experience
- Handled QA for open source projects
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 4+ Years
- Develop and implement test plans and procedures using the testing tools
- Hands on Experience with web application testing.
- Experience with test automation for web using tools such as Selenium using Ruby/Java
- Good knowledge of working with PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of writing test cases in Zephyr scale (JIRA)
- Good knowledge using Postman API
- Good knowledge of GitHub
- Knowledge in Cucumber with Ruby is added advantage
- Should have worked with Agile technology
- Assessment of product requirements
- Definition of test strategy, test methods, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Development of automated tests
- Development of new test cases and conversion of manual test cases into reliable and repeatable automated tests
- Execution of the SW test using automated tools
- Support debugging and improvement of simulation/testing environment
- Development of manual test.
- 4+ years relevant working experience with Coded UI Test or equivalent automated testing using C#
- Execution of manual test on HW / final system
- Preparation of test protocols/test reports and reporting of identified issues
- Investigation of identified issues (root cause analysis, reproducibility steps, etc.)
- Collaboration with other functions (development, system engineering, QA) to define the appropriate approach for the above-mentioned activities
- Documentation on relevant tools
- Supporting definition of the project test strategy, project plan, and metrics
- Supporting the definition of process improvement, tools, and laboratory management
- Definition and improvement of test techniques
- Support the Manager for team activities and mentoring other team members
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Technical experience in software testing
- Experience in programming in C# and Visual Studio
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of API Testing and automated testing frameworks
- Experience in testing on complex hardware
- Ability to derive test cases from requirements
- Ability to work independently while staying aligned with the functional team
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in a related field
- Clinical Chemistry background is a plus
- Preferred experience with the regulated environment (e.g. medical devices)
- Ability to drive activities, facilitate discussions and improve processes
- Ability to work with multi-functional and remote teams
- Attention to detail and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently.
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- API Testing
- Performance/Load/Regression Testing
- Proficient on Mobile/Web Applications testing
- Should know any of these programming languages such as Java or Python
- Proficient on any one of these testing frameworks such as selenium, TestNG, Appium, Page Object Model, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Jira Bug tracking tool
- Knowledge on setting up automation testing infrastructure
- Writing automation testing scripts for Android/iOS/Web
- Should know about writing test cases & reporting defects
- Define severity and priority for each defect
- Understanding of the latest trends
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development process