Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm specializing in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation. Our reputation is built on a comprehensive suite of engineering services, a dedication to solving our clients’ toughest technology problems, and a commitment to continuous improvement. We focus on three broad areas of digital services: User Experience (UI/UX, Commerce); Engineering (QE/Automation, Cloud, Product/Platform); and Data (Foundation, Analytics, and AI/ML), and have deep expertise in BFSI, healthcare, and life sciences.
Apexon is backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital.
To know more about us please visit: https://www.apexon.com/
- C# Automation engineer with 4-6 years of experience to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software/utilities products.
- Good object-oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Strong programming skills in C# are required.
- Good knowledge of C# Automation is preferred.
- Good to have experience with the Robot framework.
- Must have knowledge of API (REST APIs), and database (SQL) with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure cloud.
- Take end-to-end ownership of test automation development, execution and delivery.
Good to have:
- Experience in tools like SharePoint, Azure DevOps
- Strong analytical & logical thinking skills. Ability to think and act rationally when faced with challenges.
MEET APEXON: ACCELERATING DIGITAL INITIATIVES 👋🏼
We are a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 25 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
APEXON CULTURE: MAKE A DIFFERENCE 🏆
We promote a continuous cycle of learning and intelligent growth based on what we learn from our customers, partners, associates and investors. And Apexon is consistently recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’ in both the US and India.
Our culture is shaped by our values—the principles that guide the way we work with our clients and with one another—every day.
Employees at Apexon work hard to build a culture where everyone belongs regardless of race, sexual orientation, expression or gender. Apexon proudly supports diverse and inclusive communities that bring us together and ensure we feel supported at work.
Don't just take our word for it! Check out some recent quotes from Glassdoor! We’re proud of our 4+ star rating! 🌟
OUR VISION 🚀
Elevate human experience through digital innovation.
OUR MISSION 🎯
Combine best-in-class talent and solutions in Engineering, Experience and Data to accelerate our clients’ digital journey and drive powerful business outcomes.
LIFE AT APEXON 🎉
Apexon is not the same without our get-togethers, holiday parties, laughter and fun activities. We love to celebrate our bond as a multi-cultural family and our daily life here at Apexon.
Check out the amazing job opportunities we have. Take your first step into an incredible career with Apexon. It’s about the people and we'd urge you to know more about us: https://www.apexon.com/about/
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that the automation framework that we build is on par or better than industry standards.
- Design, document, execute, and maintain test plans, scenarios, use cases, scripts, and procedures.
- Ensure full lifecycle testing including integration, regression, and stress tests.
- Provide input on functional requirements to avoid potential design pitfalls
- Collaborate with software developers on testing strategy and defect resolution.
- Work with the Services team as a SME on areas where appropriate.
- Take initiative for software quality process efficiency and improvements.Build functional test frameworks (UI and API) that encompasses various customer use cases for SaaS based cloud environments.
- Testing all aspects of the Product like function/system/regression etc.
- Understand flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests by collaborating with functional test team and development team
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and Management.
- Analyze complex situations/problems and deliver logical and efficient automated solutions.
- Passionate about performance, scalability and reliability of all systems and can elaborate on the pros and cons of methodologies, tools and frameworks.
- Guides and mentors the junior Engineering associates technically on all aspects of work
- Needs to have a good exposure in BDD/TDD
- Good knowledge in CI/CD tools
- Build a team of Automation SMEs
- Research the latest in tools and methodologies, thus ensuring continuous improvement by upgrading the existing processes
- Triage issues.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Length of Experience: 8 - 12 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Has around 10 to 12 years of experience in test automation with sound knowledge of product development and testing.
- Well versed in all Automation tools.
- Has a sound background of Python/Java development and extensive experience in Selenium, Jmeter, Protractor, UFT, etc. standard automation tools in the industry.
- Comfortable working in an automated, fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Proven experience in Demonstrated innovation in developing solutions for complex scenarios.
Dear Candidate ,
We are looking for a resource having good hands-on experience on Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Test Automation experience of at least 5+ years using Selenium with C# for UI and POSTMAN for API test automation.
Experience in windows application Functional testing, web application testing, API testing
Must have implemented the data-driven automation framework for web applications using Selenium with C#
Strong experience with coding standards around test automation, primarily Selenium.
Responsible for analysis, design, development and execution of test cases and test suites.
Must have a deep understanding of Software testing life cycle, Software testing methodologies and QA procedures
Must have strong knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
Experience in test management and defect management tools e.g. Azure DevOps, ALM, JIRA, etc.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Must possess problem solving skills and be proactive in researching
Thorough understanding of agile development methodology and test automation
Very good understanding of test automation process using Selenium with C#
Good Documentation and Reporting Skills.
Result oriented team player
Good in communication
Bachelor's degree in computer science or any stream relevant
PRIMARY COMPETENCY : Microsoft Technologies PRIMARY SKILL : C# PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 60 SECONDARY COMPETENCY : Testing SECONDARY SKILL : Test Automation-Selenium SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE : 40
QA Manager - India, Location: Gurgaon
TBO – ( www.tbo.com )
TBO is a global platform that aims to simplify all buying and selling travel needs of travel partners across the world. The proprietary technology platform aims to simplify the demands of the complex world of global travel by seamlessly connecting the highly distributed travel buyers and travel suppliers at scale.
The TBO journey began in 2006 with a simple goal – to address the evolving needs of travel buyers and suppliers, and what started off as a single product air ticketing company, has today become the leading B2A (Business to Agents) travel portal across the Americas, UK & Europe, Africa, Middle East, India, and Asia Pacific.
Today, TBO’s product range from air, hotels, rail, holiday packages, car rentals, transfers, sightseeing, cruise, and cargo. Apart from these products, our proprietary platform relies heavily on AI/ML to offer unique listings and products, meeting specific requirements put forth by customers, thus increasing conversions.
TBO’s approach has always been technology-first and we continue to invest on new innovations and new offerings to make travel easy and simple. TBO’s travel APIs are serving large travel ecosystems across the world while the modular architecture of the platform enables new travel products while expanding across new geographies.
- You will influence & contribute to “Building World Largest Technology Led Travel Distribution Network” for a $ 9 Trillion global travel business market.
- We are the emerging leaders in technology led end-to-end travel management, in the B2B space.
- Physical Presence in 47 countries with business in 110 countries.
- We are reputed for our-long lasting trusted relationships. We stand by our eco system of suppliers and buyers to service the end customer.
- An open & informal start-up environment which cares.
What TBO offers to a Life Traveller in You:
- Enhance Your Leadership Acumen. Join the journey to create global scale and ‘World Best’.
- Challenge Yourself to do something path breaking. Be Empowered. The only thing to stop you will be your imagination.
- As we enter the last phase of the pandemic; travel space is likely to see significant growth. Witness and shape this space. It will be one exciting journey.
- As a fastest growing B2B platform our priority is purpose-building scalable systems.
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performing and scalable solutions.
- Fast response to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments.
Top Sights During Your Role Stay (Key Expectations)
- Working and collaborating cross-functionally with payment providers and leaders within product management, software development, treasury, legal, risk, compliance, sales, customers, and finance to deliver enhanced and consistent payment capabilities and experiences.
- Able to analyze & report the key risk areas while documenting test plan & during testing/UAT.
- Excellent English skills (both Written & spoken)
- Able to analyze existing systems & the proposed system to conduct Gap Analysis.
- A good understanding of SDLC, QA process and the technical artifacts is required to collaborate & communicate with the technical team
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice activities to drive overall efficiency and business process alignment throughout the company.
- Coordination with payment service providers, card/payment networks as well as Acquirers on the integrations globally
- Owning initiatives that improve product quality
Why Check-In to This Role
- Global Role, not just marginal impact. High visibility work areas which are mission critical with immediate impact on business.
- Close working with senior leadership
- Potential to learn and grow at rapid pace.
- Once -in-a-career time opportunity to deploy cutting edge processes from grounds-up. Strong conceptual exposure, where you would be challenged for concepts, strategy, innovation and end user business results.
- Above assures 3X years of experience for every year of time spent with us, when compared to not just your peers, but also those who are few years senior.
Do You have it in You Take the Voyage (‘Must-Haves’)
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Extensive hands-on test experience within Agile projects, with a strong understanding of the Sprint, CI/CD and release testing lifecycles.
- Experience of leading team of QA Engineers.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Open-Source tools and Cloud based services, Database Testing, API Testing with Postman and SOAPUI, Performance Testing, Selenium
We are looking for a Selenium Automation Engineer with at least 2 years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for the estimation, design, development, and maintenance of functional and regression test automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver primarily.
You must be experienced in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model, and coordination. As a Selenium Automation Engineer, you must be proficient in Selenium and JAVA.
- 2+ years of hands-on expertise in Manual and Automation Testing with Selenium that includes developing automation test scripts, updating the existing regression scripts/identifying regression scripts, test execution, and defect management.
- Experience in developing and automating Selenium test cases from scratch.
- Hands-on experience with Maven, SBT, and other Java frameworks.
- Experience in Test automation for Agile Development and CI/CD.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in the creation of automation testing strategy and design documentation.
- Basic knowledge of mainframe-related testing.
- Knowledge about other Testing tools like TestNG, JUnit, Appium is preferred.
- Should be open to learning any new Testing tools if required.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts using Selenium Webdriver Java.
- Enhance existing automation framework and test cases developed in Selenium.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach for projects.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
- Maintain well-organized records and documentation of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Support overall QA activities such as the development of the test approach, test cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Work closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts.
- Work with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with business resources to understand the purpose and concept for software features.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2022 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Automation Testing and Devops Specialist:
Experience in automated software testing Significant knowledge of testing tools (JMeter, Selenium)
Demonstrated process based approach to IT Service Delivery e.g. ITIL Ensuring that automated test scripts are created, maintained and executed to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements
Ensuring that load test scripts are created, maintained and executed to provide consistent baselines and measurement of the performance of applications to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements
Ensuring application and infrastructure changes are thoroughly tested and test tools are used appropriately to ensure an effective and efficient test process
Provide recommendations on suitable test tools and their maintenance to support automated and load testing needs
• 7-8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
Experience: 2-6 years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
Joining : Immediate / 15 Days / 1 Month
1. Perform manual & Automated testing on all applications from the earliest opportunity and with precision before any application is deployed to production.
2. Develop and execute automated test suites.
3. Integrate test suites into the test management system.
4. Communicating all test issues effectively to the QA manager.
1. ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
1. Knowledge of automated testing tools, like JMeter, Selenium, Appium, etc.
2. Experienced in Manual Testing at levels of Unit, Functional and Non-functional tests.
3. Good development/scripting skills in common languages like JAVA, Python, Ruby, etc.
4. Understanding of web service integration (e.g.: REST and SOAP XML).
5. Database skills, mainly in MySQL.
6. Good understanding of object-oriented programming, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc.
7. Experience with Cloud Technology (e.g.: AWS, GCP, Azure).
8. Experience with Continuous Integration tool (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
9. Experience with GitLab to implement for the CI/CD pipeline
10. Experience with containerization tools.
ThankYou & Best Regard's,
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Software Development Engineer Test - SDET
Experience, Key Skills and Job location details:
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Detailed Job Description:
Overview: We’re looking for an Automation Test Engineer with strong programming and Web Automation experience to join the Online Marketplace Services/ Maps Development/ RPA Automation product development Team at Hyderabad and Bangalore.
The Software Test Engineering team is responsible for performing in-scrum, acceptance, integration, system, performance test activities for all Web and Mobile products. This role strives to ensure that test activities are conducted to a high standard aligned with the right business priorities and needs.
For E-commerce Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must, Added advantage: Mobile Automation (Appium)
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the following Automation Frameworks development experience
Java: Any Automation Framework (Preferred: BDD, Cucumber, TestNG)
For Big Data Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
For RPA Product: Bangalore
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
Good experience in developing and maintaining test automation for Web & Mobile Applications.
Good to have experience in API Testing preferably Rest Assured
Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments
Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions in large-scale enterprise systems Programming Languages.
Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions among software development engineers.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Ability to analyze feature requirements, design feature strategies, and selectively automate that test strategy to optimize test coverage, minimize the likelihood of uncaught defects, while maintaining an accelerated feature velocity.
Experience working in an Agile Scrum QA environment
Work from a deep understanding of customer perspectives, Software Engineering and Quality practices
Provide expert-level test automation to grow overall test coverage across the Application Solutions (UI, Web Services, and DB).
Design, create, document, and/or implement test strategies, test automation, and quality tools and processes.
Mentor junior engineers, new team members and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems relating to quality engineering.
Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for applications with the environment.
Develop new testing tools to make the testing process effective and efficient.
Full working knowledge of Github and its best practices as well as and the CI/CD process