Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Influencer & Media (PR) Manager will have a global network of gaming media and influencer contacts & plenty of experience in PR and Influencer management for PC and console games, able to think outside the box. They will have led a PR and/or Influencer team and be experts at getting our PC & Console titles in front of, and supported by, the gaming media and influencers around the world..
What you tell your friends you do
“I generate coverage for Kwalee’s PC & console games.”
What you will really be doing
Developing and executing strategies to establish Kwalee’s PC and console titles among gaming media & influencers around the world.
Maintaining a global network of tiered and prioritised gaming media and influencers, building rapport and creating strong working relationships.
Leading & managing a team of skilled PR, Influencer and media communication experts.
Becoming a recognised figure in the media & influencer landscape for Kwalee’s PC & Console games.
Establishing Kwalee as a recognised curator of premium third-party PC & Console games amongst media, influencers and other tastemakers.
Establishing a working framework of systems and processes to plan & deliver effective Influencer and media campaigns and manage your team’s workload.
Leading outreach to influencers across various platforms and making it easier for them to play Kwalee games.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including veterans Jason Falcus (developer) and Max Everingham (publisher).
Skills and requirements
Previous experience with PC & Console games including min 5 years in a PR or communications management role
Ability to conceptualise and execute effective media strategies and ‘stories’ to cover a game’s entire lifespan
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Interested in gaming influencer trends, the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with influencer outreach for new titles
Experience in establishing meaningful KPIs and metrics to monitor performance of the Influencer & Media team’s work and ability to report to senior management in a concise and timely manner.
Interested in gaming PR and media trends, familiarity with industry standards such as the Barcelona Principles - the successful candidate will use this mindset to assist with media and influencer outreach for new titles.
Strong task management skills, ability to prioritize and work to deadlines across multiple projects.
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
- Providing comments, compiling campaigns and creating content.
- Assisting Social media function to be brought in-house, so he/ she can manage it.
- Helping out with SM calendar preparation, execution.
- Managing Content creation: Both visual & textual.
- Working with designers, content writers for campaign and creative execution.
- Helping the brand with Influencer marketing.
What you need to have:
- Any graduate
- Someone that breathes social media and knows the trends in and out.
- Understands textual and visual content for consumer electronics
- Have worked with top agencies previously
Carrying out Market Research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, competitor analysis, product/service fitment as well as try to predict future trends.
Creating and developing effective Marketing & Branding Strategies. Proactively developing comprehensive activities to leverage business development activities to support both B2B and B2C.
Managing Marketing Campaigns across all platforms including online and digital to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build credibility of all brands.
Deep analysis of all Marketing & Branding campaigns. Ensuring scientific measurement and report generation of the effectiveness of each such campaign.
Closely monitoring company’s corporate website/s and social media platforms. Ensuring that we pick the conversations across each, basis which formulating and redesigning the Marketing & Branding Strategies.
Organizing and executing on the ground events to engage with various stake holders in order to enhance Brand Equity and drive Product Sales.
Actively and aggressively identifying new business opportunities and coming out with innovative Marketing Strategies such as campaign, event execution, partnership etc.
Being able to develop strong understanding of performance of the products to support continual optimization of Marketing, Sales and Product Strategy.
Collaborating, reviewing and approving all marketing materials as developed by the content/design and other external vendors
Building and managing a rich content/collaterals that attract a qualified audience of event organizers to company’s owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, infographics, case-studies etc.).
Growing new leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
Drafting, reviewing and finalizing the sales & marketing related communications, articles, blogs, etc. for all digital platforms such as SMM, emails to internal and/or external communication, etc.
Managing various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
Building relationships with customers, prospects, and experts/speakers.
Managing 360 Brand Communications across all media touchpoints.
Handling all PR related activities & communications.
Writing, Editing, and strategizing external-facing content as directed by the Senior Leadership Team.
Ghost writing for senior management.
Working closely with the Co-Founders and the senior leadership team to grow the business.
What you need to have:
- Masters in Marketing, Business Communication, or related fields
- An Absolute Digital Devil : Should be someone for whom Digital is second home and understands all the nuances of the world wide web.
- A real Go-Getter: Should be someone who is not ready to take ‘no’ for an answer.
- Passionate and Result Oriented: Should be highly result focused no matter what the odds are.
- A Peoples Person: Needs to have phenomenal people skills and should actually love and enjoy working with people across varied demographics.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, conceptually as well as analytically
- Ability to work with teams, both internal and external
- Sales-minded, with sound understanding of enterprise marketing principles
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to work in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
- Seeking an individual that is team-oriented, sound decision making abilities, collaborative, positive attitude, commercially aware, adaptable to changing priorities, change agent, continuous improvement mind set, ability to work under tight timeline
- Any other certifications in writing or business communication are an added advantage
- Complete working knowledge of designing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
- Familiarity with end -to-end design process, video production process, content writing process as well animation and VFX pipelines will be an added advantage
- Should be aware on the usage of external software’s and websites such as shutterstock, envato and tools like handbreak etc.
- Excellent written, verbal & technical skills
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive the business strategy
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the organization
What you will do:
- Creating and updating the listing on all the platforms
- Coordinating with Marketplace teams to set up and manage promotions (deals and price offs) for Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra, etc
- Setting up deals, opting in to relevant deals (on FK)
- Following up on confirmation of promotions
- Checking execution and performance of promotion
- Checking Debit Notes received against promotions
- Working with Stock Manager to ensure healthy inventory metrics on B2C Marketplaces
- Working with team members to ensure timely delivery of shipments to B2B Marketplace warehouses
- Working with team members to ensure timely payment from B2B Marketplaces
- Reviewing of Influencer program
- Working with the content team to develop and update content for product listings
- Maintaining properties such as Brand Pages
- Coordinating with the Content team and Marketplace teams to develop creatives for promotions
- Investigating and resolving of content related issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
Are you a growth hacker with;
- 6+ years of experience in Acquisition & Growth
- Experience in scaling a B2B tech startup
- Proven metric-driven growth
Recykal is looking for a Lead B2B Acquisition and Growth, who can actively run experiments, improve conversion rates while collaborating with multiple departments in the organisation.
As a member of the Marketing team, you would be responsible for finding channels and building strategies that help bring in revenue.
This is an excellent role for candidates having 6+ years of relevant experience in B2B Marketing or Online Acquisition Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help build and maintain customer base through active retention strategies
- Enhance media presence and engagement
- Create customer funnels and use heat maps to understand customer behaviour
- Develop customer acquisition strategies with a long and short-term perspective
- Identify challenges across the products, experiment and conclude with a plan for the growth of the user base
- Use the Awareness, Acquisition, Activation, Revenue, Retention, and Referral funnel for growth marketing
- Have a holistic approach in creating opportunities for growth for all stakeholders in the system
- Strategize and own the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels (Social, Search, Affiliate) in an efficient way
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Be experimental in exploring new channels to drive traffic and acquisition which includes performance marketing strategies
- Track and Manage marketing spend efficiently and effectively across channels including Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks and social media campaigns
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- Set up and monitor analytical dashboards and give insights of key areas of importance. Use this to recommend performance optimization methods
- May be required to liaison with the editorial team on a need basis
- Coordinate with Account Leads to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Set up daily performance reports to analyze the performance and optimize campaigns
Skill Sets Expected:
- 6+ years of experience in Acquisition & Growth
- Experience in scaling a B2B tech startup
- Proven metric driven growth
- A stronghold on Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- Strong analytical ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- High levels of proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
If you love a challenge while disrupting the industry,
then you should join us!
Location: Hyderabad (Office)
Employment Type: Full Time
Start date: Immediate
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfil their sustainability targets with EPR Loop; and digitising local waste management centres with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level, we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing today.
Clootrack is looking to hire a young and dynamic B2B SAAS marketing expert who could own our marketing initiatives to drive demand through brand awareness, conversion to qualified leads and helping loyal customers refer to others.
The role will require a passion for technology, data analytics in addition to marketing prowess. You will have responsibility for:
The development of the long-term company marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration and cost-effective customer acquisition
The development and implementation of a winning Lead Generation strategy
Take ownership of the business reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications
Working closely with the Sales Team; enabling them to meet their objectives
Working closely with Product Team; to define marketing strategies for new and existing products
Continual market reviews, consumer trends and the activities of competitors
Working with the existing Marketing team and building other functions of Marketing such as content, Digital marketing, copywriting, PR, Growth hacking etc.
A minimum of 6+ years of track record of successfully scaling marketing for an early stage B2B SAAS companies
Experience of working with a high growth or scaling business having implemented a successful lead generation marketing plan
You have worked within a B2B SaaS product preferably large enterprises
You will be looking for a fresh challenge, prepared to roll your sleeves up and deliver a winning digital media and lead generation strategy.
- Health insurance
- Group personal accident insurance
- Support the development and implementation of HR strategies, initiatives and policy advisory aligned with overall business needs to deliver effective HR management
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection processes
- Work closely with the compliance team
- Work closely with various team leads to assess manpower requirements and provide assistance in the development of strategic manpower plans
- Build supportive relationships with our staff through various engagement activities
- At least 3 years of HR experience in recruitment and community development.
- Knowledge of FinTech and Crypto industry is a plus
- Excellent people skills to navigate challenging situations and facilitate alignment of different priorities.
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organized, and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement