Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
We currently have 400+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home. At HighLevel, we require our team members to be on camera for all customer, peer and supervisor interactions.
Who You Are:
You are looking for an opportunity to bring your customer centric approach and thinking to an impactful role that allows you to perform various administrative and support tasks, including answering customer emails, chats and text messages, scheduling customer meetings, greeting customers and managing our video conferencing community room/lobby, in addition to tracking and maintaining customer entry logs and call queues. You will be a client facing facilitator to our team for intake of customers and well as following our culture and performance standards.
You are comfortable assisting team members in a high-performance, high-accountability environment, and will leverage your excellent communication skills and working knowledge of time management, organization and administrative skills to support our customers and teams.
To be successful in this role, you will be confident, efficient, energetic, positive and optimistic while navigating a high-demand “virtual” room of customers and team members. You are the first impression for our customers to welcome, engage and field customer questions and inquiries directly to our representatives. Strong collaboration, time-management and prioritization skills are critical to the success of this role. At HighLevel, we require our team members to be on camera for all customer, peer and supervisor interactions.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Duties to include: greeting customers, updating the call queue, managing lobby, responding to SMS and email; in addition to building templated customer accounts information when needed
- Answers video calls, chats and emails and will schedule appointments with team members
- Organizes workflow and appointments by reading and routing correspondence, collecting customer information, and managing assignments to keep the team accountable via CRM
- Create best practices on waiting room etiquette and maintaining a great zoom room environment
- Enter data into spreadsheets or update office calendars
- Answer and route customer phone calls and oversee transfers
- Assist and send reviews for customers to complete and score/rate their customer experience
- Monitor and logging all systems and customer data to ensure they are up and running properly and timely service is provided
- Assisting and prioritizing at-risk and urgent customer needs in a quick fashion
- Responsible for pipeline organizing and creating task reminders for the team
- Increase your product knowledge and skills by participating in department meetings and trainings
- Other duties may be assigned and/or modified as business needs change
What You’ll Bring:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduation required
- Prior experience as a receptionist, scheduler, administrative/clerical assistant or relevant role preferred
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (i.e. Google Calendar) preferred
- Experience answering high call volume calls and solving customer’s needs preferred
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a side variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast-paced environment
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriate and interact positively with customers
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive
- Emotional intelligence with the ability to adjust your communication style based on the nature of the call
- The ability to build lasting first impressions and relationships with customers
- Ability to work from home and “camera ready”, which requires a quiet workspace with little to no distractions
- Reliable high speed internet/wifi connection at home with little to no interruptions
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which may include mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of HighLevel products and services preferred
- Intermediate MAC computer skills including use of multiple monitors and applications
- Basic knowledge of the following applications preferred: Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Excel, Spreadsheets, MAC, etc.
At HighLevelwe value diversity. In fact, we understand it makes our organization stronger. We are committed to inclusive hiring/promotion practices that evaluate skill sets, abilities and qualifications without regard to any characteristic unrelated to performing the job at the highest level. Our objective is to foster an environment where really talented employees from all walks of life can be their true and whole selves, cherished and welcomed for their differences, while providing awesome service to our clients and learning from one another along the way!
About Us –
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the director of the company. This is a full-time work-from-home role. The candidate will work according to U.S. hours.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Needs to overlook and execute projects managed by the director.
- Needs to keep in touch with key clients and vendors to ensure smooth execution of projects and smooth flow of communication.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports Organizing meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders.
- Managing the director’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- A digital media background will be an advantage.
- Good command of verbal and written communication in English.
- Good organizational skills, savvy with ms office and social media platforms.
- Proactive & efficient.
Primary roles and responsibilities -
- Manage multiple interconnected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage scope of the projects, deadlines and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Build and execute projects that cut across various aspects of Business
- Work cross functionally to help inﬂuence change in getting ideas executed
- Build and lead communication plan and develop a reinforcement strategy across the organization
- Manage all aspects of the implementation including the human and cultural elements, and reinforcing collaboration
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques-
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation-
- Help people to design and model solutions for innovation .
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, collaborate with leaders in varied areas on planning and execution
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
Traits that we are looking for -
- Experienced with MS oﬃce - Excel, Word and PPT
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Should understand the product development process - to enable projects to be converted into Products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
100% placement assured after training
Work on live projects
Trained by our professional trainees
Reading the judgements, order copies and cause lists of the cases.
- Understanding each case and Analysing the criticality of the cases assigned.
- Complete Research on the subjects and cases assigned.
- Reading and writing synopsis or description of the analysis.
- Managing additional activities related to court record checks and other verifications.
- Coordinating with the extended team effortlessly for the fulfilment of the tasks.
1. The candidate must be a LLB- degree holder or a Final year Law student.
2. The candidate must have abreast legal knowledge and should be thorough with common acts and sections.
3. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. The candidate must have brilliant Drafting and Interpretation skills.
4.The candidate must be available for a 6-month full-time internship.
5. The candidate must have an eye for detail and the ability to identify risks
We are searching for a Marketing Executive to help with marketing projects for our organization. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the "art" of marketing and have a wealth of ideas for developing effective tactics. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to generate B2B leads and foster client interest in our products and services in such a way that our reputation is strengthened and our growth is facilitated.
- Analysing medical processes and service quality
- Developing review parameters for quality assessment
- Improving care service delivery and patient experience
- Coordinating with inhouse team of 50 doctors
- Coordinating with patients for managing grievances
- Creating reports for periodic reviews
- MBBS in Medicine with 1-4 years’ operational and/or administrational experience in a hospital/healthcare company.
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS office is a must.
- Problem solving attitude
- Post-graduation not required.
- Working Sundays
However Candidates who are BDS, BAMS or BHMS with at least 2 years in healthcare operations and admin experience may also apply.
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Strong leadership and management skills.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Sound knowledge of MS Office, word and Email correspondence.
Knowledge of E-commerce online portals.