About SolutionTech HR
We are a group of enthusiastic start-up heads who are passionate about growing our business and at the same time be the best and most sought-after recruiting platform that clients and candidates can TRUST! (https://www.jobdost.com)
We have multiple opportunities for an experienced and passionate IT Recruiter!
Experience: 2-7 years in IT Recruitment
Work location: Pune (Kalyani Nagar)
Work Time: 10 am – 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Job Profile/ Responsibility:
- Sourcing candidates of suitable caliber from various job portals.
- The recruiter is responsible for assessing and short-listing candidates through a systematic and multi-layered approach to create a pool of eligible candidates for Job Dost Client Organizations.
- Carrying out the prescribed Assessment for the candidates and identifying profiles as per client expectation as per job roles.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews, online assessments, coding tests for candidates.
- Maintain database of candidates in JobDost portal and also ensuring all applicants are routed through JobDost platform from interview schedule to offer
- Performing background and reference checks.
For the successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
- Hands-on experience in hiring positions like SAP consultants, System/Cloud Architect, Front/Backend Developer, React, Java/J2EE Developers, .Net Engineers, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field. Handling candidates in Information Technology is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience as a Recruiter
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with various sourcing methods
- Experience with conducting Assessments
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Why Join Us?
You will be working closely with a highly experienced team and the founders of JobDost - surely a great opportunity to learn! As the first few members of an ever-growing team, you will play a key part in the cultures, values, and success story of our company!
We have a budding business with a solid expansion plan ahead of us and we want you to be a part of this game-changing journey!
Job Position - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital, and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
You will work with the People Operations team and provide talent acquisition support to the company. This position will be responsible for sourcing and scheduling candidates across all departments with a focus on Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Software Development. You must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, and a positive disposition toward the role, the organization, and our employees.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for sourcing and posting positions, screening applicants, and scheduling interviews.
- Assist with maintaining our recruiting reports.
- Ensure compliance with government employment laws.
- Perform other tasks as requested and required.
What You Need
- 2+ years recruiting experience, the technology preferred.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite Programs as well as GSuite and ability to adapt to new technologies/software.
- Ability to work successfully independently.
- Excellent/professional interpersonal skills, and verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility, with ability to manage time and performance.
We are Hiring...!
We are immediately looking for the IT recruiters who has exclusively worked into E2E recruitments.
Must have skills:
Good understanding on Technologies
Strong Communication Skills
Experienced in handling C2H recruitments
Exclusively worked into End to End recruitments process
Expereince range 3-6 years
If you are interested to apply, then please share your updated resume at jayantim(at)fragmadata(dot)com
MUMBAI Location - Work From Office
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri or Indeed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Manager- Talent Acquisition
Who we are?
At Edge, we believe simplifying employee data will help large corporates solve sub-optimal talent management problems. This data is more critical after the pandemic, as managing a remote workforce has shifted from optional to essential.
We have spent our last eight years understanding the workforce from the IT and BFSI industries. We have used this employee data to create a sophisticated intelligence. This brain behind our AI-based products is called EdGE graph™. We have used 11 million job descriptions and more than 30 million profiles to build the graph.
Our products like Pathfinder, Recruit and Mobility are deployed in IT companies like Wipro, HCL, UST Global, etc. and help them upskill, invest, and maintain their existing people. It has helped organisations improve their workforce availability, billing, allocations and drive straight bottom-line impacts. The new order of talent decisions helps us define, identify, and plan for a future-ready workforce.
We build end-to-end talent management products for organisations so that they have a 360-degree view of their talent supply chain. This helps them make informed talent decisions efficiently and build an intelligent workforce.
We built Edge Networks in 2012 in an apartment in Bangalore and soon, were supported by the National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC). We are a part of the NASSCOM Product Council and have been recognized by Gartner, Deloitte, Equidam, NVIDIA, Amazon as an innovative tech HR startup in various titles.
At Edge, we understand that modern companies that put the employees at the center of their workings, backed with data, will make their organisation productive. This is how we, at Edge, use tech for good.
As a Manager -Talent Acquisition you will be responsible to take care of all the recruitment related activities for the organization both Tech and non- tech. You will also be responsible to drive the entire function independently and manage stakeholders as well. Work very closely with the HRBP to manage risk and work on succession planning. You will be the first point of contact for the probable candidates for the organization and drive the company’s brand value.
Traits that you have
A team player – I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission.
An excellent communicator – I know and understand the importance of clear, on-time communication. My spoken and written communication skills stand out for clarity and conciseness.
A collaboration champion – I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams.
Comfortable being uncomfortable – I am comfortable with uncertainty. I have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers.
Continuous improvement junkie – I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement.
Committed to my own and others’ growth – I strive to stretch and grow myself and others by identifying my own development areas, seeking feedback, and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow every day.
A problem solver – I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the product.
Commercially and Tech curious – I have a wide-angle lens. I am curious about what is happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the product’s overall risk and control environment.
- Responsible for taking care of end-end recruitment process across the organization which will include tech and non-tech roles across all job levels till on-boarding.
- Work very closely with the stakeholders to understand their requirements and work consultatively giving suggestions on market availability of talent, market dynamics, salary ranges and competitive salary packages.
- Maintain HR metrics like – Cost per hire, Quality of hire etc
- Create a continuous pipeline of candidates with passive job seekers to maintain a relevant talent pool.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent acquisition with relevant industry hiring.
- Should have worked and scaled teams in startups.
- Subject matter expert in defining the roles for different line of businesses
- Independently managed stakeholders and worked closely on the hiring needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on excel skills to build dashboards and excel reports.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in computer science or related streams is preferable.
Job Description :
- Should have a very good understanding of IT requirements.
- Client communication
- Corporate communication
- Must be target oriented.