- The candidate needs to have excellent skills as far as written communication in English is concerned. We handle several overseas processes and this job would involve communication with native English speakers, so we absolutely cannot compromise on this requirement.
- The candidate would need to have zeal to learn and should not shy away from contributing to processes that need help.
- We're looking for a down to earth individual who is willing to grow with us.
- No previous knowledge of HR required.
- The candidate should be equipped with excellent skills in basic mathematics, and should be familiar or willing learn the techniques for data driven manpower forecasting and estimation.
- The candidate should be willing to explore the field of data analytics and analytical HR.
- Since this might require the candidate to manage our international recruitment process, the candidate should be comfortable with working night shifts, if required.
- Non MBAs are more than welcome!
We're a Saas startup and we have an urgent requirement for an HR Executive to help us with our domestic and overseas recruitment process.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Busibud Solutions
2. Handle the overall recruitment including preparing job descriptions, analyzing job requirements, and finalizing candidates
3. Design and implement the sourcing strategy
4. Ensure compliance with SOPs and company policies
5. Design the organization structure keeping in view the future expansion plans
6. Ensure optimum utilization of human resources i.e., manpower planning and deployment
Screening the resumes and selecting a big number for the first round of interview
Scheduling the shortlisted candidates for further rounds with line managers
Managing various profiles and updating the candidate tracker
Creating and managing databases of employee information, including contact details and employment forms
TechnocruitX is an Ahmedabad-based IT Company established in 2018. We craft attractive, engaging websites/mobile applications and deliver successful SEO campaigns.
Company Location:- B1/606 Westgate Business Bay building near Jaguar Showroom S.G Highway, Ahmedabad
Working Hour:- 09.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Working Days:- 6 days(Monday to Saturday)
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Handling End to End Recruitment.
Handling job portals.
Posting job portal on (monster, Naukri, Linkedin, indeed, etc. )
Making a job description.
Screening candidates from job portals.
Updating daily work report.
Pitching candidates for available vacancies, scheduling interviews.
Taking follow-ups from time to time.
Coordinate with candidates at the end of joining.
Maintaining database of the candidates in excel sheet.
Maintaining the pipeline of candidates and convincing them
- Experience: 2-7 years
- Location: Delhi
- Industry: Recruitment/Staffing
- Salary Best in The Industry with Fixed Salary and Incentives.
- Other Perks: PF + Medical Insurance + Accidental Insurance etc.
- Recruitment for Middle and Top-Level Positions only permanent Hiring.
- Sourcing the Candidates through Job Portals, Headhunting, Social Networking, reference etc. in the stipulated time frame
- Contact eligible candidates for interviews & follow-ups.
- Making Recruitment Strategies
- Handling Recruitment Life Cycle
- Experience in Team Creation/Handling would be an added advantage.
- Mapping target companies and competitors.
- Team handling role for Leads and above
- Client Management
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have experience in handling mid and senior-level IT or NON-IT mandates.
- Must be proficient in using job portals like Naukri, LinkedIn.
- Preferring candidates with excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience from a consultancy background
- Should have 2 - 7 years of IT Recruitment experience.
- Should have good Oral and written communication skills.
- Should have hands-on experience in handling IT Recruitment Permanent and Contract Staffing.
- Strong in Searching Techniques / Sending Mass Mails / Job Postings etc
- Familiar with IT requirements and Recruitment process.
- Result oriented and ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Should have good convincing and negotiable skills.
- Strong team player and pro-active.
- Handling end-to-end recruitment.
- Searching resumes through internal databases, references and external entities like Boolean searches, Mass Mailing through job boards, Job Posting, LinkedIn searches.
- Coordinating the interviews of candidates with the client. Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates for the Interview.
- Responsible for tracking the offered Candidates until Joins the Organization.
- Maintaining the Trackers Reports of the Candidates
Want to level-up your career?
"Join Team Kalibre Global"
Salary range:- 14k to 20k with incentive and salary will be decided as per interview.
Exp.:- 0 to 3yrs, 6days working, 1st & 3rd Sat off
The job of a recruitment executive is to be able to identify/screen/qualified candidates for IT/Non IT positions; also reviews, reformats and presents resumes to hiring managers. These are some of the duties and requirements of a recruitment executive.
Review and understand job requirement. Sourcing through various job portals. Telephonic screening and evaluate candidates on call. Submitting qualified candidates per client requirement. Foster long-term relationships with candidates. Research new technologies. Follow up with candidates. Job Posting on various portal. Negotiation skills.
Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Must have full life cycle experience of US Staffing
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Must be having capability to work with a team or individually.
- Must have strong command on English (oral, written).
- Willing to work in Night Shift Monday to Friday (7.30 PM - 4:30 AM IST).