- Identify Learning and Development needs from Business Units and other departments.
- Coordinate with internal trainers and external vendors to develop training courses and programs.
- Organize training by preparing training logistics and collecting feedback.
- Monitor progress and cost of training courses and programs.
- Work with subject matter experts on designing training content and delivery.
- Ensure that content and context of all materials remains current and relevant for business needs.
- Maintain training data in Learning Management System.
- Maintain training budget.
- Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports.
- Contribute to L&D team’s events & activities.
About Affine Analytics
The position is open for a multi-skill team member who will be the Training and Placement Executive positioned in the Bangalore location. The role will require the team member to work in collaboration with the group head with accuracy, quality, and timeliness. On a day-to-day basis role will demand to work on different training and placement strategies through student interactions and liaising Streamlyn Academy with Corporations. Role requires the team member to think on the feet, have a problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
To look after the training and placement activities of digital marketing students
To have close liaison with industry for the placement of students. ·
To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement ·
Arrange and conduct training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise. ·To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
1 year experience in education industry is preferred.
The purpose of Job is to execute & deliver programs as per the Training framework for the organization.
⮚ Sound knowledge of Industry L & D Practices , Moderate knowledge of BFSI Sector & Products, Animation & Simulation expertise.
Training Delivery & Program Execution
⮚Stand & deliver training programs like Induction, Soft Skills, Behavioural, Sales Training, Functional, Regulatory, etc. through Virtual or Classroom modes
⮚ End to end Execution of programs delivered by Internal/ External stakeholders on Functional &Regulatory aspects
Operations & Communications Management
⮚ Execute and Support Training Partners with the training initiatives and ensure smooth deployment
⮚ Innovating mediums of communication to increase mindshare of the stakeholders within the organization
⮚ Creating Learning Journeys and Frameworks for internal departments with assistance from Department Heads and Learning Partners
MIS & Analytics
⮚ Having a strong hold on Reporting of Data related to Training, for e.g. Reports, Content, Assessment, Feedback Scores, etc.
⮚ Periodic Reporting of Training reports to stakeholders (Internal & External)
⮚ Developing content based on identified competencies for all Management levels on Soft Skills, Behavioral, Leadership skills, etc.
⮚ Conduct Pre-& Post Analysis as required to match Executive expectations and design Content in retrospect to expectations.
Work experience- Minimum 0-4 years, 0-2 years in L & D or HR
Preferred from BFSI or MFI
Aged below 28 years
Certification in Learning & Development will be an added advantage
|Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C++ and Java Coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for bright candidates with 2+ years of experience.
The responsibilities include:
Train the students on subject matter effectively
Mentor the students through the learning process providing key technical and knowledge development help
Assess the learning group demographics and adapt teaching styles to ensure training effectiveness
Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding on Data structures and Algorithms / Competitive Coding.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Who should apply?
Has good teaching and interpersonal skills
Has good technical proficiency in Data structures and Algorithms
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
Demonstrates 2+ years of experience as technical trainer in the education and technology industries.
Insurance for you and your family on top of your CTC
Recognition and rewards
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
- Handling training data.- should have knowledge of MS excel, MS power point
- Routine checking of training status and action plan to improve it
- Managing team leader for buddy training
- Organizing training schedule
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary
- Motivating employees and ensuring SOPs are adhered to by employees
- Completing tasks assigned by the manager accurately and efficiently
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Previous experience with e-commerce, logistics is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication, good presentation skills and ability to express thoughts logically.
- Conducting ongoing market research to align the industry requirements with the learner’s skill gaps, learning needs and understanding the employability gap among the target segment
- Guiding learning programs and outcomes through the lens of learner’s profile and behavior
- Conducting research and recommendation processes to build a robust outcome-based learning architecture
- Curating indicators, tools and tests that map the learning outcomes in the learning journey and beyond
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members to ensure implementation of learning outcomes processes and systems
- Analyzing ongoing student learning performance to validate the robustness of the learning methodology
- Creating detailed insights for the content team to continually improve program curriculum through learning outcomes analysis
What you need to have:
- Masters in Liberal Arts or related field and some prior experience in research and research methodologies
- More than 3-4 years of progressive experience working in the education sector with some exposure to training development, pedagogy or research in the education sector
- Knowledge of approaches, systems and processes in education (secondary or higher), including tech-enabled learning
- Understanding of innovative pedagogies more specifically pedagogy of adult learning that enhances learning outcomes among students including pedagogical planning
- Good hand in formative and summative assessment tools and techniques including assessment integrated lesson plan modules
- System 2 thinker (as Kahneman describes)
- Ability to think in the lines of structure, system and scale
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Assessing teacher-student interactions
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to teachers
- Maintaining a TNA
- Developing learning modules on the basis on the TNA
- Conceptualising and conducting VASS training and initiatives for teachers
- Working closely with supervisors to ensure that training needs are being met
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to establish key processes and structures
- Aligning with the Quality and Operations Teams to identify areas of improvement and implement action plans
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1.5 years experience as a VASS assessor with demonstrated experience in training and monitoring customer-client interaction
- A firm grasp of training delivery channels and methods
- Data-driven with the ability to efficiently record and analyse data
- Attention to detail with a focus on service-driven interactions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic, result-driven, and high-growth organization
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and communicate timelines
- Takes a sense of ownership
- Capable of embracing unexpected change in direction or priority
- A team player, with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Experience in EdTech is preferable but not mandatory
- Familiarity with Computer Science/Coding is desirable
Ordertrainings.com is looking for a passionate professional to join our core team. Someone who loves Talent Development field and is keen to get their hands dirty in solving age-old problems in the sector and redefine the way organizations approach Learning and Development.
We are constantly evolving the Platform in terms of Data, Process, Workflows to move all our customers to the fully self-service Platform.
You will be part of our Training Management team and help solve customer issues on the Platform. This involves but is not limited to meeting customers, understanding their requirements, challenges they are facing on the Platform and with the recommended solution, working with internal stakeholders to propose the right solution etc.
While your key responsibility will be managing training operations end-to-end (from booking to delivery) being a start-up it is tough to draw a boundary. We need someone who can empathize with the start-up work culture and nature.
Roles and Responsibilities:
> Meeting Customers for feedback, presenting the product, understanding their need etc.
> Resolving Trainer and Customer Issues
> Finding Right trainers/training partners
> Looking after Training Operations - before and after booking
> Defining and Executing Account Specific Marketing Initiatives
> Provide Feedback to the Product Team on Customer issues, behavior and Platform Usages
Skills and Qualifications:
> Passion for Start-up
> Ability and Will to Lead, take initiatives, solve people issues
> MBA or equivalent Degree (but not necessarily)
> At least 2 years of industry experience, Ideally 4-6 years
> At least 1 year of domain experience - working in the Learning and Development Sector [HR, Training Management, Talent Development or Learning and Organizational Development background]
> Strong Communication Skills
> B2B Customer Handling experience is a must
> Working Knowledge (beyond basics) of MS Word and Excel