Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Designing and executing the learning calendar
- Working with external vendors for learning and engagement activities
- Identifying appropriate facilitators for various interventions
- Building strong connects with internal stakeholders for enhanced buy-in on programs
- Co-creating relevant content with internal teams
- Collating relevant feedback from various trainings
- Independently managing and coordinating for learning events/boot camps
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate/Postgraduate with 2-4 years of relevant L&D experience in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to work as an integral member of a diverse team
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About the Job:-
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our growing company. HR Manager is a person who cultivates a healthy work environment where everyone can thrive. HR manager is a to-go person for all employee-related matters and issues.
If you possess excellent people management skills and a passion to learn new things and work with a growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset, we would like to meet you.
Job Type - Full-time
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process from start till the end which includes screening candidates, scheduling technical interviews, salary negotiations
- Manage the Payroll activities like Leave management, Attendance management, calculation of Paydays
- Handle employee engagement activities like one on one, activities during festivals and fun days once a week, rewards and recognition
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Handling activities like Documentation, Finance activities, Asset Management, Onboarding, and Exit Activities
- Track the performance of junior team members and see if the person is able to get potential candidates
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong ability to manage a team and possess great leadership qualities
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills and strong networking.
- Good team player with strong commitments
- High energy with self-motivation
- Strong presentation skill
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
Good to Have
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option available, currently working from home
- Encourage and sponsor learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
- Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards grooming personality and improving communication skills of candidates.
- Conduct Life Skills &, soft skills training sessions for candidates.
- Work with candidates to improve their soft skills and interview preparedness.
- Conduct weekly and monthly mock tests.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
- Training should Possess a variety of skill sets including time management, multi-tasking, interpersonal, problem-solving ability, conflict management, presentation skill, communication and listening skills, leadership skills, team building. adaptability to move through changes.
- Prepares written weekly reports to the Program Director.
- Prepares training outlines, scripts, expected results, evaluation and related materials
- Participates in strategic planning sessions to design learning and development strategies and roadmaps.
- In collaboration with functional teams, project teams, trainers and technical team, develop training course needs and Schedule, prepare, and deliver training.
- Conducts training needs assessments against current and future trainings to deliver optimal results.
- Innovative training techniques to make training more effective, fun and interactive
- Work in partnership with specialist career counsellors during the needs assessment to ensure the impartial Information, Advice and Guidance that empowers them to make positive choices about potential careers
- To Undertake data collection and reporting duties that demonstrate the effectiveness of the programme.
- Strong digital learning skills for training others and for self-learning
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
The ideal candidate should have minimum 8 years of experience on SAP Abap.
Should be well versed with Reports , Interfaces , Conversions , Enhancements , Forms and User exits.
Should be good in stakeholder management.
Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be good in Project management.
Knowledge of S/4 Hana is required.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Application management procedures, systems, and best practices.
- Materials are purchased, inventory is planned, and warehouse efficiency is monitored.
- Assist the organization's processes in remaining lawful.
- Develop strategic and operational goals.
- Examine financial information and apply it to boost profits.
- Budgets and predictions must be managed.
- Perform quality checks and keep track of production KPIs.
- Train and oversee employees
- Look for methods to improve customer service quality.
Strong leadership and management skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Sound knowledge of Ms Office, word and Email correspondence
Knowledge of E- commerce online portals
Exp: 2 to 3 years
LPA: 2.5 to 3.5LPA
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills: (Also attach the job description)
MS-Office including advance Excel & Access.
Good Communication including email writing and speaking
About the role :
The MIS Executive is responsible for Generating & Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports. Develop and execute data-based experiments to increase efficiency of decision making based on the results
What you will do –
- Required to generate, maintain, consolidate, and track various reports
- Generating & Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports
- Develop and execute data-based templates, samples to increase efficiency of decision making based on the results.
- Identify the opportunities of automating the reports, snapshots and dashboards using advanced formulae, Macros and other techniques.
- Work on Advance Excel/VBA, PPT, and Access
- Contribute to weekly team meetings
- Prepare process documents for ready reference
- Responsible, accurate and efficient reporting.
Who you are –
- Candidate should possess good knowledge and hands on experience on advance Excel/VBA, PPT, and Access
- Handling multiple reports, working with formula, pivot tables & pivot charts, and various other excel sheet components for data accuracy.
- Updating various informative Dashboards on daily and weekly basis–
- Emailing Reconciled MIS Reports with data visualization details using charts like Bar Chart & Pie Charts, etc.
- Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Tableau, Power BI or any other analytical tools
2) Fix appointments and conduct Online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up session
3) Understand Customer profile & problems
4) Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to enrol into SP Robotic Works
courses as solution
5) Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
6) Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales