Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Designing and executing the learning calendar
- Working with external vendors for learning and engagement activities
- Identifying appropriate facilitators for various interventions
- Building strong connects with internal stakeholders for enhanced buy-in on programs
- Co-creating relevant content with internal teams
- Collating relevant feedback from various trainings
- Independently managing and coordinating for learning events/boot camps
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate/Postgraduate with 2-4 years of relevant L&D experience in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to work as an integral member of a diverse team
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Understand as a social product right from our top of the funnel, the free and the pro features for Teenagers
● Understand the target User personal
● Ideating on new program pathways and working with subject matter experts on building an active, project based learning curriculum
● Responsible for the management and organisation of all programs, across the free and paid offering
● Building data driven structures to understand the effectiveness of learning and engagement initiatives
● Coordinating with the Business, Marketing, Product and Operations teams to drive learning and engagement objectives
● Build a culture of continuous learning and constructive feedback within the team geared toward futuristic learning vision
Expectations and Skills
● Bring founder’s mindset to work everyday, high ownership and drive to make a dent, high ambition
● Super high creativity and innovation driven approach to learning
● Proven Expertise in setting up and scaling Masterclasses (Cohort based live courses) and/or Project based learning pedagogy
● Proven Experience (5+ years) in managing large specialized teams
● Understanding of a social product and the category is building and complete alignment with the mission
● Hands on leadership, we don’t want managers but amazing leaders who can drive a sports team like culture by being the Captain rather than the Coach
● Fast iterations and super fast learning temperament as a leader
● Ability to handle multiple tasks, channels, diverse global team members
● Very strong in setting processes, dashboards, workflows, tracers, project management tools to keep everyone sane as we scale!
● Deep user understanding and user driven approach rather than business focused only
Position: SEO Expert (Contract)
Location: Remote/Anywhere We are looking for an experienced SEO Expert to join our team on a contract basis. The successful applicant will be responsible for optimizing our website for higher search engine rankings, increasing traffic, and improving user experience.
• Conduct comprehensive keyword research and analysis to determine the best keywords for our website
• Optimize content and code for search engine visibility and usability
• Monitor website performance and optimize accordingly
• Track and analyze website analytics
• Monitor and stay up-to-date on search engine algorithms and industry best practices
• Develop and execute link building strategies
• Propose and implement new strategies to improve SEO
• Generate reports on SEO performance
• Proven track record of successful SEO projects
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web development languages
• Extensive knowledge of SEO tools and analytics
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are on a hunt for enthusiastic campus ambassadors who can be the representative of our products and services on their college campus and make our presence felt.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
- Convincing Ability
Roles and Responsibilities
- Becoming the on-campus brand spokesperson for Spacenos
- Creating awareness about all our products and services..
- Acting as an influencer and the go-to person for information on our products.
- Organizing Whatsapp group discussion within the college
- Conducting college events and seminars to grow our presence.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
ROLE MISSION (WHY THE POSITION EXISTS)
Responsible for managing the MD’s calendar, prepares any notes for the meetings, fixes appointments with visitors, internal staff, etc.
Prioritizes and follows up on concerns addressed to the MD, including those marked sensitive or confidential nature. Follows course of action as recommended by MD.
Drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MDs ability to perform his/her duties
Making transport and travel arrangements and preparing expense reports for the MD
Coordinates internally with internal departments and acts as a point of contact between internal and external employees, vendors, external clients and guests
Arranging minutes of meetings, conferences, Board meetings
Filing all important documents, correspondence for the MD’s office
Responsible for regular monthly reports as required by the Management
Coordinates with external organizations, as required
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for calendar management, scheduling appointments and meetings
- Making transport and travel arrangements for the MD
- Be the point of contact to answers queries and providing
information related to the MD’s office
- Develop presentations as required by the MD
- Handles all correspondence for the MD’s office and prepare
responses and filing all important documents
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Delegating tasks assigned by MD to staff and follow up of status of all tasks assigned
- Collating MIS from all departments on a timely basis
- Handle confidential information in a sensitive manner
Bachelor of Commerce / Arts
Job Related Experience:
6-8 years of work experience in administration with minimum 3 experience as a Executive Assistant to a Management role
Excellent computer proficiency required
Excellent English Communication (Written and Verbal)
Excellent Presentation Skills
**Candidates anywhere from India can apply**
- Set Mastree’s classrooms as centers of excellent teaching and creative learning ● Monitor and Review the progress of the students
- Identify gaps & provide inputs to the students based on their performance ● Conduct regular PTMs and keep the parents informed about the progress of their kid
- Excellent communicator
- Passion to engage students
- Energetic and Lively
- Great command in the English language
- Good screen presence
- Drive conversations with the students and parents
- Presence of mind to handle parent queries
- Believe in conceptual learning
- Adapt to non-conventional methods of teaching
- Facilitate the class with minimal supervision
- Open to feedback and accept constructive criticism
- Comfortable with technology and dealing with digital content
Bachelor’s/Master's Degree, preferably B.A or B.Ed
Good Laptop/Desktop (8GB RAM or higher)
High-quality webcam (HD/1080p inbuilt or external)
Stable Internet with speed >5 Mbps
Power Backup for Internet
Lighting and Decent Background
Experience: Minimum 1 year of professional teaching experience, online tutoring experience will be a plus
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month