Ordertrainings.com is looking for a passionate professional to join our core team. Someone who loves Talent Development field and is keen to get their hands dirty in solving age-old problems in the sector and redefine the way organizations approach Learning and Development.
We are constantly evolving the Platform in terms of Data, Process, Workflows to move all our customers to the fully self-service Platform.
You will be part of our Training Management team and help solve customer issues on the Platform. This involves but is not limited to meeting customers, understanding their requirements, challenges they are facing on the Platform and with the recommended solution, working with internal stakeholders to propose the right solution etc.
While your key responsibility will be managing training operations end-to-end (from booking to delivery) being a start-up it is tough to draw a boundary. We need someone who can empathize with the start-up work culture and nature.
Roles and Responsibilities:
> Meeting Customers for feedback, presenting the product, understanding their need etc.
> Resolving Trainer and Customer Issues
> Finding Right trainers/training partners
> Looking after Training Operations - before and after booking
> Defining and Executing Account Specific Marketing Initiatives
> Provide Feedback to the Product Team on Customer issues, behavior and Platform Usages
Skills and Qualifications:
> Passion for Start-up
> Ability and Will to Lead, take initiatives, solve people issues
> MBA or equivalent Degree (but not necessarily)
> At least 2 years of industry experience, Ideally 4-6 years
> At least 1 year of domain experience - working in the Learning and Development Sector [HR, Training Management, Talent Development or Learning and Organizational Development background]
> Strong Communication Skills
> B2B Customer Handling experience is a must
> Working Knowledge (beyond basics) of MS Word and Excel
About Theseus Technologies Private Limited
- Assessing the needs of the customers and employees and developing and conducting training sessions to familiarize and execute the training requirement for the Company, which will help in sustainably grow Straumann business
- Determines training needs and requirements for the Company by meeting with managers, talking with employees and reviews existing training materials available to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs. Presents in-person and online training sessions
- Schedules training sessions and manages course enrolment and monitors training program and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as and when necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programs
- Monitor and report on industry best practices
The position is open for a multi-skill team member who will be the Training and Placement Executive positioned in the Bangalore location. The role will require the team member to work in collaboration with the group head with accuracy, quality, and timeliness. On a day-to-day basis role will demand to work on different training and placement strategies through student interactions and liaising Streamlyn Academy with Corporations. Role requires the team member to think on the feet, have a problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
To look after the training and placement activities of digital marketing students
To have close liaison with industry for the placement of students. ·
To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement ·
Arrange and conduct training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise. ·To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
1 year experience in education industry is preferred.
Learning and Development Specialist
- Identify and design learning solutions to support Fynd’s growth
- Plan and Conduct initiatives to keep the Fynd team engaged by arranging building culture events online/offline
- Research, develop, and facilitate exciting and impactful asynchronous and synchronous L&D programs
- Maintains the back-end management of learning administration to include certifications, knowledge assessments, external learning inquires, and internal training programs
- Maintenance of all the Learning materials and the internal Learning website
- Develop customized learning paths for team members that incorporate customized and curated learning content
- Track and monitor training consumptions through reporting and analytics
- Passionate about personal development, training, learning, and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential
- Own the L&D OKRs and provide feedback to the Leaders to iterate upon programs and courses for continuous improvement
- Build and scale initiatives that focus on company culture, individual development, strengthening our leadership, and organizational learning
- 2- 3 years experience in Learning and Development in a startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Team-orientated, engaging, and energetic
- Experience developing self-service learning content, such as e-learning modules
- Strong logistical planning and organizational skills
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple departments
|Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C++ and Java Coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for bright candidates with 2+ years of experience.
The responsibilities include:
Train the students on subject matter effectively
Mentor the students through the learning process providing key technical and knowledge development help
Assess the learning group demographics and adapt teaching styles to ensure training effectiveness
Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding on Data structures and Algorithms / Competitive Coding.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Who should apply?
Has good teaching and interpersonal skills
Has good technical proficiency in Data structures and Algorithms
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
Demonstrates 2+ years of experience as technical trainer in the education and technology industries.
Insurance for you and your family on top of your CTC
Recognition and rewards
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
The position is responsible for enabling the Freshers as well as to enable the existing employees based on their project skillset needs. This position assesses company-wide training needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position is responsible to demonstrate the productivity improvement of the employees by providing the required training to the employees.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational training needs
- Conduct periodic assessment and do skill gap analysis and provide training recommendations
- Design e-learning courses, classroom sessions and more
- Publish regular Training calendars and conduct recurring training sessions
- Evaluating and measuring effectiveness of the sessions
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with external training vendors
- 3 to 8 years of proven experience as an L&D Manager
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Any professional certification related to L&D is preferred
- Handling training data.- should have knowledge of MS excel, MS power point
- Routine checking of training status and action plan to improve it
- Managing team leader for buddy training
- Organizing training schedule
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary
- Motivating employees and ensuring SOPs are adhered to by employees
- Completing tasks assigned by the manager accurately and efficiently
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Previous experience with e-commerce, logistics is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication, good presentation skills and ability to express thoughts logically.
Position: Corporate Trainer DOT Net
Education- IT Graduate
Experience – 4 to 12 Years
Designation - Dot Net Corporate Trainer
Development Tools & Technologies:
· .NET 4.5
· MVC 4
· WCF 4
· WPF 4
· WF 4
· Entity Framework 5
· Design Patterns
· HTML5 and CSS3
· To delivering both public scheduled and bespoke courses
· To work with clients to create courses and courseware related to their requirements
· To deliver, depending on personal skill set, other technologies as appropriate
· To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by participant evaluations
· To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
· To maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
· To complete professional certifications as appropriate
· To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis
Skills & Experience Required
· 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience
· Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies
· Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods
· Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful situations
· A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience
· Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home
· application of Technical expertise in the 'real world'
· Knowledge of Open Source Technology such as Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Knock Out JS Will be added Advantage.
- S/he will be responsible for the training and development of students, equipping them with the right skills sets and knowledge, and helping them stay motivated and secure jobs.
- S/he will be actively involved in strategizing and brainstorming about creative learning approaches and modules for e-learning courses.
- S/he will also play a crucial role in setting up processes for effective student management and their learning journey management.
- S/he will assist the team with researching, curating and designing - learning content and market intelligence/trend reports
- S/he will be actively involved in helping the team to deliver learning strategies and sessions depending on student requirements/needs.