- Conducting ongoing market research to align the industry requirements with the learner’s skill gaps, learning needs and understanding the employability gap among the target segment
- Guiding learning programs and outcomes through the lens of learner’s profile and behavior
- Conducting research and recommendation processes to build a robust outcome-based learning architecture
- Curating indicators, tools and tests that map the learning outcomes in the learning journey and beyond
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members to ensure implementation of learning outcomes processes and systems
- Analyzing ongoing student learning performance to validate the robustness of the learning methodology
- Creating detailed insights for the content team to continually improve program curriculum through learning outcomes analysis
What you need to have:
- Masters in Liberal Arts or related field and some prior experience in research and research methodologies
- More than 3-4 years of progressive experience working in the education sector with some exposure to training development, pedagogy or research in the education sector
- Knowledge of approaches, systems and processes in education (secondary or higher), including tech-enabled learning
- Understanding of innovative pedagogies more specifically pedagogy of adult learning that enhances learning outcomes among students including pedagogical planning
- Good hand in formative and summative assessment tools and techniques including assessment integrated lesson plan modules
- System 2 thinker (as Kahneman describes)
- Ability to think in the lines of structure, system and scale
The purpose of Job is to execute & deliver programs as per the Training framework for the organization.
⮚ Sound knowledge of Industry L & D Practices , Moderate knowledge of BFSI Sector & Products, Animation & Simulation expertise.
Training Delivery & Program Execution
⮚Stand & deliver training programs like Induction, Soft Skills, Behavioural, Sales Training, Functional, Regulatory, etc. through Virtual or Classroom modes
⮚ End to end Execution of programs delivered by Internal/ External stakeholders on Functional &Regulatory aspects
Operations & Communications Management
⮚ Execute and Support Training Partners with the training initiatives and ensure smooth deployment
⮚ Innovating mediums of communication to increase mindshare of the stakeholders within the organization
⮚ Creating Learning Journeys and Frameworks for internal departments with assistance from Department Heads and Learning Partners
MIS & Analytics
⮚ Having a strong hold on Reporting of Data related to Training, for e.g. Reports, Content, Assessment, Feedback Scores, etc.
⮚ Periodic Reporting of Training reports to stakeholders (Internal & External)
⮚ Developing content based on identified competencies for all Management levels on Soft Skills, Behavioral, Leadership skills, etc.
⮚ Conduct Pre-& Post Analysis as required to match Executive expectations and design Content in retrospect to expectations.
Work experience- Minimum 0-4 years, 0-2 years in L & D or HR
Preferred from BFSI or MFI
Aged below 28 years
Certification in Learning & Development will be an added advantage
What is the big picture that you would be part of?
At the heart of Illumine’s work is unleashing the potential of collectives through knowledge intervention.
- How to unleash the potential of people in some of India’s largest corporates, public sector institutions, state universities? Is it to be done through providing new professional ideals or new ways of sense-making one’s environment or new methods of working or combinations of these?
- How do we ensure that interventions are delivered with quality, at scale, with speed?
These are some of the pieces of the puzzle which we work on in any of the knowledge interventions. If these challenge statements interest you then Illumine can be the right place for you.
Your contribution spaces:
Coaches are the foundation on which quality delivery of Illumine’s interventions rest. As the coach leader you can be the builder and custodian of Illumine’s network of coach partners.
This means two things –
(a) Setting-up Illumine’s network of coaches for different sectors e.g., corporates, universities
(b) Nurturing coach partners
So, on one hand you attract new quality coaches, set up strong selection criteria, contract them with win-win deal. On the other hand, you coach them on specific knowledge interventions to ensure delivery with excellence.
Who is likely to succeed in this role?
Ask yourself –
- Am I interested in building people?
- Do I see myself evangelizing new ideas/ propositions to people?
- Do I have strong engagement skills – can I attract, manage, and nurture new coaches?
- Do I have coaching experience?
- Do I have the knack of going deeper into new knowledge, new ideas?
- 5+ years of facilitation and coaching experience in corporates
- Experience in building community, setting up network/ channels
Explore before you dive:
- The Illumine Labs website: https://illumine.in/lab.html
- Explore our ideas on YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-gUBhwW6qOQ-IBXC2Nhpg
Learning and Development Specialist
- Identify and design learning solutions to support Fynd’s growth
- Plan and Conduct initiatives to keep the Fynd team engaged by arranging building culture events online/offline
- Research, develop, and facilitate exciting and impactful asynchronous and synchronous L&D programs
- Maintains the back-end management of learning administration to include certifications, knowledge assessments, external learning inquires, and internal training programs
- Maintenance of all the Learning materials and the internal Learning website
- Develop customized learning paths for team members that incorporate customized and curated learning content
- Track and monitor training consumptions through reporting and analytics
- Passionate about personal development, training, learning, and seeing individuals develop to their fullest potential
- Own the L&D OKRs and provide feedback to the Leaders to iterate upon programs and courses for continuous improvement
- Build and scale initiatives that focus on company culture, individual development, strengthening our leadership, and organizational learning
- 2- 3 years experience in Learning and Development in a startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Team-orientated, engaging, and energetic
- Experience developing self-service learning content, such as e-learning modules
- Strong logistical planning and organizational skills
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple departments
|Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C++ and Java Coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for bright candidates with 2+ years of experience.
The responsibilities include:
Train the students on subject matter effectively
Mentor the students through the learning process providing key technical and knowledge development help
Assess the learning group demographics and adapt teaching styles to ensure training effectiveness
Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding on Data structures and Algorithms / Competitive Coding.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Who should apply?
Has good teaching and interpersonal skills
Has good technical proficiency in Data structures and Algorithms
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
Demonstrates 2+ years of experience as technical trainer in the education and technology industries.
Insurance for you and your family on top of your CTC
Recognition and rewards
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in the subject matter expert would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
- Identify Learning and Development needs from Business Units and other departments.
- Coordinate with internal trainers and external vendors to develop training courses and programs.
- Organize training by preparing training logistics and collecting feedback.
- Monitor progress and cost of training courses and programs.
- Work with subject matter experts on designing training content and delivery.
- Ensure that content and context of all materials remains current and relevant for business needs.
- Maintain training data in Learning Management System.
- Maintain training budget.
- Perform training evaluation, data analysis and develop training reports.
- Contribute to L&D team’s events & activities.
Position: Corporate Trainer DOT Net
Education- IT Graduate
Experience – 4 to 12 Years
Designation - Dot Net Corporate Trainer
Development Tools & Technologies:
· .NET 4.5
· MVC 4
· WCF 4
· WPF 4
· WF 4
· Entity Framework 5
· Design Patterns
· HTML5 and CSS3
· To delivering both public scheduled and bespoke courses
· To work with clients to create courses and courseware related to their requirements
· To deliver, depending on personal skill set, other technologies as appropriate
· To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by participant evaluations
· To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
· To maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
· To complete professional certifications as appropriate
· To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis
Skills & Experience Required
· 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience
· Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies
· Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods
· Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful situations
· A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience
· Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home
· application of Technical expertise in the 'real world'
· Knowledge of Open Source Technology such as Angular JS, Angular 2, React JS, Knock Out JS Will be added Advantage.