Jobs at Anther
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
only Insurance Sector
● Creating insurance and sales related courses and curriculum
● Designing courses based on customers’ needs and understanding
● Using a good blend of different E-learning formats like videos, pdfs, flashcards, etc
● Designing different levels of digital learning paths for the user based on their previous understanding
● Research and content creation for video content, ebooks, podcasts, microlearning etc
● Strong understanding of insurance and personal finance
● Experience working with either content or training in an insurance company
● Experience in creating eLearning modules
● Hands-on experience in analyzing customer needs and creating content and solutions based on the same
● Software Proficiency on Articulate 360, (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio), Camtasia, Captivate is an add on
● Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel )
● Ability to write content that is clear, concise, and grammatically correct
● Ability to self-manage multiple development projects and deadlines
● A basic understanding of spoken Hindi would be helpful
● Ability to work in a team environment
● Ability to take feedback and incorporate it into the development of projects
- 6-13 years’ experience designing for high performing digital products across various domains
- Degree in design-related field or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of design patterns, industry trends, and great approaches to solve problems
- Expertise in core UX disciplines including information architecture, interaction design, application of design systems, and UI design.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Experience and understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Experience with iOS and Android Mobile App Design
- Must have Software Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Miro
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- A passion for UX and User Research
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates work across a range of clients
- Strong experience of user research and usability testing
- Passionate about Design Thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with accessibility, localization, and internationalization.
- Experience working directly with developers to ensure the successful implementation of a design specifications
- Familiarity with content strategy, content management, taxonomy and large scale digital publishing.
- Knowledge with QA and testing methods is a plus.
- All candidates will be required to submit a portfolio of work samples and/or links to their work.
YOUR ROLE SPECIFICATIONS
Areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
- Create and execute a strategy and roadmap to migrate to Dynamics 365 for all business units.
- Lead and support Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing process areas in MS Dynamics AX2012, across business units in 9+ countries.
- Interact with and manage key stakeholders in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Sales functions to ensure seamless business execution and drive enhanced value from ERP and related IT solutions through process standardization and integration.
- Responsible for managing the MS Dynamics AX upgrades, enhancements, new functionalities, business case development and performance measurement as needed by the businesses from time-to-time.
- Evaluate and drive adoption of new technologies (like Bar Code based Inventory Management, Warehouse Management Systems, EDI interfaces with customers and 3PL partners, etc.) in Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes
- Evaluate and recommend business process improvement solutions using industry best practices.
- Manage Application Management Support (through a team from our IT Partner) for T&L and Manufacturing processes of MS Dynamics AX2012 currently and Dynamics 365 subsequently, ensuring adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Drive implementation and adoption of business analytics and KPIs using solutions like Data warehouse and Qlikview.