- Positioning and Messaging of all product lines/modules across all communication and lead generation channels.
-Closely working with User Experience Team to deliver the best customer experience
- Customer Communication- Keep existing customers and Partners updated about product releases/key
achievements and milestones.
- Package and pricing of all product lines - Provide input to the management to make appropriate changes to meet
changing market dynamics
- Involve in User Stories ( Scoping) and Product Reviews ( Sprint Planning)
- Contributing to the product roadmap from industry, market knowledge and customer interviews
A Front-runner In Innovation and Leader in Customer Experience & Contact Center Solutions.
Since its inception, Ameyo has been a front-runner in innovation and has always had a futuristic outlook with an aim to simplify customer interactions and overcome business challenges. Over the years, our solution and services have been adopted by various enterprises and mid-sized organizations in the domain of contact center, collection, customer experience, case management among others. Our transgression into Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence (AI), the customer service channel of the future is an ode to our commitment to always stay ahead in the sphere of Customer Experience and Omni-channel Customer Solution
Summary of Role
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager, we expect you to bring a fresh pair of eyes for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working to deliver winning products.
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Min 5-12 years of strong experience in product management role
- Previous experience in Fintech domain
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Required Skills for this Role:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Build innovative financial products in a cross-functional team. Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need and are easy to implement and maintain.
- Recommend and drive implementation of improvements to the product development process
- Document and manage the user experience.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Want to solve a trillion-dollar problem and improve the lives of millions?
We are on our way to disrupting how B2B transactions are done globally! We started with solving the “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option for the online marketplaces - having partnered with 30+ B2B marketplaces, including Walmart, Jumbotail, Arzoo, NurtureFarm, etc. we are the first to introduce B2B BNPL in India. Over the last 2 years, even though the impact of the pandemic, we have powered ₹1200 Crore+ transactions for 100,000+ retailers from across India and are accelerating at ~50% Q-o-Q!
Now, we are looking to simplify the complex ecosystem of B2B transactions holistically across the globe - by solving pain points for every node in this ecosystem. It frustrates us to see how inefficient B2B transactions continue to be even in this day and age. We are backed by top fintech investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and Gokul Rajaram - who have put their faith in us to spearhead this revolution.
Join us on this rocketship if you are someone who hates inefficiencies as much as us!
Responsibilities of the Sr. Product Manager:
- Product Management experience working on revenue-generating, technical products
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Deep understanding of software development for B2B products
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective stakeholder communication, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong people skills and experience positively influencing team cultures
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically while being willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Requirements of the Sr. Product Manager:
- Experience in the B2B Saas and B2B Marketplace
- You should have 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL and R/Python.
- Experience with Reporting/BI tools
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Brief Description about the Role :-
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with engineers to execute it.
- Assume ownership of products of the portal including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- The position is responsible for developing a variety of application-based products and features across all of the digital platforms (mobile devices, Web browser, connected TVs, etc.).
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
- Should be data obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations. Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Strong Project Management execution skills are a given; including but not limited to creating clear roadmaps; cross-functional collaboration; relentless prioritization;
understanding the difference between experiment, MVP, and whole-product.
- Should be very hands-on and detail oriented. Constantly test his own products and write and define product specs and wireframes from scratch
- Structure, develop and enhance products to meet transactional requirements of Large Factories, local Corporates, Utility companies, Fleet operators, SME, Small Business units and Unorganised Business entities.
- A solid team player and a leader
The key deliverables are :-
- Responsible for managing and leading the complete product lifecycle
- Ability to lead a team and work cross functionally with other teams from- Engineering, Marketing, Buss Dev and Design
- Create Product flows, wireframes, and prototypes . Work with QA team to check all the corner cases possible for feature development
- Identify market requirements, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.
- Define business requirements and partner with tech teams to develop solutions that meet these requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends in relation to new age tech capabilities.
- Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes, documenting PRDs to enhance site usability & profitability.
- Responsible for developing customer wire-frames and use cases and ensure optimal level of customer services
- Analyze all customer requirements and monitor requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Responsible for developing new UI designs using web technologies.
Educational Qualifications & Experience :-
- Graduates from Tier 1 institutes with experience of product management (preferably in an e-commerce/products industry)
-6-10 years of relevant experience in Product Management.
Skill sets :-
- Over obsessive understanding of the user on the internet.
- Product management experience, preferably in a large scale web environment. Experience of being in a start up will be an added plus.
- Hands on ability to execute independently.
- Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills. P&L experience a plus.
Core Competencies :-
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Should understand the building of products in an internet space.
- Should have the sense for growing the product & also a business sense.
- Understanding of iOS and Android platform capabilities and familiarity with developer ecosystems Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC)
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
As our company grows and we work with a wider range of enterprise customers, we’re looking for a well-rounded individual for the role of Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for a range of product management functions to help advance one of Egnyte’s core products - the Content Collaboration Platform. In particular, Web UI is the most frequently used component of Egnyte and is the primary access point for users to Egnyte’s cloud-based platform.
Your experience in customer-facing roles, strong technical background, understanding of cloud solutions, and the ability to deliver high-value solutions that are meaningful to users and organizations will make you a successful candidate for this role. You will work directly with customers, support, sales, engineering, user experience, marketing, and other product managers to define, prioritize, and deliver product enhancements and features that increase the growth of Egnyte.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
· Work as part of the team of Product Managers, that defines product vision, strategy and develops Egnyte’s product roadmap
· Collaborate with 16,000 customers including Red Bull, Yamaha, BCG to define meaningful product enhancements that improve deployments, user experience, and adoption
· Based on quantitative and qualitative research, test your hypothesis by rapid prototyping, A/B testing, design sprints
· Work with engineering to oversee the KPIs deliveries and development of high-quality applications
· Run beta programs and solicit product enhancement ideas
· Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
· Train employees on new applications and features
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
· 5+ years of Product Management experience
· Demonstrated experience in creating new SaaS/Enterprise products or advance existing ones
· Strong prioritization skills
· Strong technical background. A deep understanding of software development is required.
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Experience in the information security sector
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
Our success is in the success of our customers. Only you can make that happen.
Associate Product Managers at FieldAssist (FA) are responsible for identifying problems, prioritizing ideas, and solving them through product - right from problem discovery to conceptualization to launch.
Founded in 2014, FieldAssist is a new-age B2B SaaS organization that solves FMCG/CPGproblems with technology solutions. We facilitate over 500 companies and 60,000 field sales professionals every day, making a positive difference in the lives of small Kiranastores, their customers, and their bottom lines.
Today, FieldAssist has a whole host of products that offer end-to-end automation of the sales supply chain of our clients. Premier brands like Bisleri, Eureka Forbes, Philips, and EverestSpices trust us as their technology and growth partner. Our YoY growth has been 70-80%and the growth trajectory continues.
1. Translate product strategy into detailed Requirement Documents and Prototypes
2. Setup, gather and analyze User data, conduct user interviews and competition studies to suggest the best ways to solve a problem.
3. Articulate Customer Problems and create detailed scope documents, groom it with the Tech team and Product Owner.
4. Meet regularly with all stakeholders, including Product Managers, Account Managers, Developers, Marketing and Customer service to collate feedback on the Product
5. Drive adoption of Features in Beta at the Client Side
6. Conduct User Acceptance Testing for Product Releases
You will be a good fit for this role if:
1-3 years of overall experience with hands-on experience in Product Role.
Product Management Experience - min 1 years.
Excellent Written & Verbal Communication & presentation skills
Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem solving, experimenting, and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
Prior experience in a mobile/internet SaaS product startup preferred.
User-centric and problem-solving mindset.
Know Your Leaders:
Paramdeep Singh Anand is the CEO of FieldAssist. At 21 years old, he found success as the founder of a manufacturing business, Param Health Foods in 2014. A few years later, Paramdecided to ride the next growth wave, moving from his entrepreneurial venture in the FMCG business to the technology industry as the CEO of FieldAssist.
A graduate from IIT Dhanbad, Nikhil Patwari is the most seasoned member of the organization and has completed 9 years with FieldAssist. His journey with FieldAssist has been unique and exemplary. His keen interest in problem-solving and ability to think out of the box helped him move to Product Development. He currently heads the product team which consists of six (6) members who are equally passionate about solving real-life problems with the help of technology.
Lead Product Manager, Corporate Business
About the Organization
Sportz Village is India`s No. 1 Youth Sports Platform.
With its mission to get 100 million children to play in a sustainable and scalable manner, Sportz Village has partnered with several Schools, Corporates, Governments, Academies and parents across 250 locations in India, and has a significant presence in UAE as well.
Sportz Village uses play and sport as a fun and engaging way to ensure children love the experience while achieving goals around fitness, health, academic outcomes, sporting outcomes and continuing to be on their sporting journey for life; an aspect which has become crucial for families in India and across the globe.
Sportz Village is backed by Gaja Capital, a leading Private Equity firm.
The leadership team at Sportz Village has a deep connect with sports and many of them are alumnus of reputed B-schools and universities such as IIT, IIM, SP Jain to name a few, and come with a rich experience of work at companies like Citibank, Intel, Wipro, KPMG etc.
Know more about the organization and the team at: www.sportzvillage.com
About Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business,Sportz Village.
We are looking for a bright, and entrepreneurial product manager to support our Corporate business vertical – which includes ‘Sport for Change’ and “Experiential Sports Marketing’ platforms - to help us drive the planned business growth. The ideal candidate will bring an uncompromising market and customer focus, a passion for products (across the lifecycle –market research to release/ maintenance) – along with a data-driven/ digital mindset.
Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business
This role will require your strategic and tactical skills - to help build and release products/ features based on market-feedback and build necessary user/ customer engagement. This is a high-visibility and cross-functional role that needs a team-player - with an immense opportunity to build on the solid foundation that our product and business teams have established. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy for the business – including helping create the positioning/ messaging and roadmaps for each of the products in the portfolio.
• Plan and execute studies: researching, scoping, defining methodology, collecting and analyzing data, and presenting key findings and recommendations to the business.
• Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
• Provide compelling value propositions, customer and consumer benefits and technical features that match the needs of different roles in customer organizations.
• Manage the pricing and plan structures for all products in the portfolio and support the outlined GTM for these products.
• Work with our business and content teams to create thought leading content – position
papers/ product education materials, surveys, case studies and customer success stories for different products.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
• Help publish product-related content on our website, feature pages, campaign landing pages.
• Equip our business development team with collaterals and sales tools they need to be successful in their work. Also support teams with quick concept notes and budgets preparation for proposals
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate partner products (external) or from other Sportz Village businesses – into the roadmap.
• Work cross-functionally with product technology, marketing, business development – both within Corporate and across Sportz Village businesses to achieve the stated product goals.
• Passionate about product development, product marketing, content/ story-boarding and digital/ technology
• Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research with the ability to find key trends within large data sets.
• Willingness to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution in order to drive exceptional business results.
• Masterclass level Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to translate technical features to customer and business benefits.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
• Sharp analytical problem-solver and creative yet methodical orientation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience working with data from multiple sources - web analytics, survey data and customer research.
• Keep abreast of the developments in the industry.
• 3-4 years proven track record in Product Management, Product Marketing. Prior experience in kids focused industries like EdTech, Gaming, Online Education is preferred.
Seniority is India’s first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
(http://www.seniority.in/" target="_blank">www.seniority.in) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position: Product Manager
Experience: B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A
product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build
for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be
comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
• Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
• Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
• Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
• Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
• Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
• Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a
robust and scalable back end tech architecture
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product
decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
• Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
• Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
• Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
• Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
• Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained
• Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have:
• Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
• Experience working for any consumer internet companies