iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises. iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year. With several awards and recognition in its kitty, we have been awarded as No. 1 PaaS Company of India by Microsoft. We are also featured in ‘Google’ as top recruitment tool and recognized by ‘Forbes’ as top methods of screening applicants.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company. And YES... We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained. Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha. Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io
This is a sales target-driven role that involves managing the day-to-day activities of the HQ marketing team in Bangalore. This role Involves coordination, tracking and managing timelines of deliverables as well as ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Manage the global demand generation engine
- Work towards increasing the number of sales qualified leads generated
- Engage partners in areas such as lead generation, joint marketing efforts and events
- Coordinate Subex Secure’s presence in events
- Secure endorsements from analysts and media
- Manage the digital marketing team
- Prepare content where needed for campaigns, social media, search engine optimization and marketing
- Coordinate with internal teams for preparation of collateral, deriving messaging and ensuring preparation of sales enablement material in a timely manner
- Intervene to improve marketing processes to improve the outcomes and efficiency of our global lead generation efforts
Requirements (please read these carefully before applying)
- Experience in managing planning and execution of global campaigns through Salesforce and Hubspot
- Have carried revenue targets or have at least played a key role in attaining these targets
- Prior experience in B2B marketing involving a sophisticated product line is a must. Experience in marketing cybersecurity products will present a clear advantage.
- Prior experience in managing teams and revenue targets is an essential requirement
- You should have over 6 years of experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent understanding of SEM and SEO and ways to get leads out of SEM and increase volume of web traffic, improve domain authority and traffic quality through SEO
- Top notch project management skills
- Excellent content writing and presentation skills
The outcomes (KPI) associated with this role would be:
- Rise in the number of qualified opportunities and quality of leads processed by the sales team this includes Sales Accepted Leads and Sales Qualified Leads
- Quality and volume of engagements on social media and improvement in regional web traffic
- Your contribution towards improving our brand presence globally
- Measured improvement in pipeline velocity
- Attainment of pipeline targets
- Timely execution of monthly and quarterly marketing plans
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test the success of every campaign
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in the same field.
Location : Remote / Mumbai
● Managing multiple marketing tools for marketing automation, surveys, conversational chat bots,
social media management, CRM, CX and other functions
● Create content especially for conversational marketing chat bot
● Design, develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all
digital marketing channel ( Website, SEO, LinkedIn etc)
● Responsible for keeping updated content on the company's marketing channels
● Create content, plan and schedule social media posts and marketing collaterals
● Support all other marketing initiatives and/or adhoc key projects
● Develop and strengthen brands presence and product awareness through creative marketing
plan – Understanding of B2B business and marketing is very important
● Create graphics & vision for all the channels
● Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends on brand awareness and competition
● Support client's digital marketing team for promotion and events
● Manage various marketing vendors and agencies
● A marketing related qualification is desirable but not essential
● Minimum of two years working experience in a similar role
● Proven project management skills
● Strong commercial and tech acumen
● ‘Hands on’ practitioner that ensures deadlines are met
● Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop,
Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
● Content development and distribution skills
● Strong communication skills, result oriented, self-motivated and resourceful
*Female Candidates Preferred or candidate with exposure in womens fashion.
1-2 yrs experience required in similar profile
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including content idealization and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with team mates
- Working on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Identify and reach out to potential influencers for the brand, collaborate, negotiate.
- Researches and monitors current industry trends in online marketing
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Researching and reaching out to Influencers (International)
Your role would be expanded to include sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service. You need to ensure the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This means seeking out new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
The Wellness Shop is an eco-friendly wellness brand which provides range of products that are organic and 100% natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness and healthcare segment. The company launched in 2021 and within 4 months, we have launched 150+ premium products and have started hitting 400+ daily orders. TWS is funded by logx ventures. We plan to build this company into a multi-million dollar business and provide best quality organic products all over the world!
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. If you're interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features - Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes - Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
- To develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Carefully and strategically developed content aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers.
- To brainstorm creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Expertise in social media analytics, understanding the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, ensuring they are followed and conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page - Front End - Analysis / Audit
Website Content Creation - Copy
Website Content Creation - Blogs
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Social Media Calendar Scheduling
ORM - Engagement, New Interactions
Content Ideation + Strategy - Clients, TJ
Content Creation - Copy
Existing Brand - Content Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Branding Collaterals - Ideate / Copy
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to own our email marketing channel. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
Here’s what you will do:
● Identify target audience and grow our email list
● Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
● Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
● Write newsletters including all company updates
● Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
● Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients' email to minimize unsubscribes
● Create email databases for lead generation
● Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
● Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
● Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
● Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
● Proficiency in marketing automation technology
● Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
● Familiarity with analytical and database tools
● Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
● Strong project management skills
BarRaiser is an AI based B2B & B2C SaaS video recorded interview platform helping
companies to reduce their hiring time by getting their candidates interviewed by the top
industry leaders coming from the companies like Amazon, Linkedin, Microsoft, Google etc.
At BarRaiser, we are standardizing the interview process, so companies hire the right talent
and candidates land their dream job. Our expert partners interview the company's potential
hires by leveraging BarRaiser's proprietary platform and sharing a fair, unbiased assessment
of the candidate's skills, aptitude, and knowledge. We've completed 7.5k+ interviews from
the time of inception working with top product companies like Glance, upGrad, Acko and
Cure.fit among others. Our aim is to reach 50k+ interviews per month globally by 2023.
● Be responsible for the positioning, the value proposition and the messaging for our
● Create engaging product storytelling directed to our key persona and targeted
● Define the product marketing roadmap in collaboration with the product and sales
teams, establish the execution plan.
● Elaborate the content strategy and the related plan, produce the core assets that will
nurture the marketing funnel.
● Co-create content for marketing campaigns and sales collaterals in collaboration with
the Product, Growth Marketing & Sales teams.
● Be the ambassador of our solution, raise awareness, deliver presentations for our
prospects, customers & partners.
● Contribute actively to the road map process.
● Set, measure and analyse KPI’s to identify areas for continual improvement.
You are passionate about new technologies and perfectly meet all the following criterias:
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
● 3+ years of experience in a similar role within B2B Marketing in a SaaS environment.
● As a storytelling expert, you have excellent communications skills, both written and
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.