- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems must have knowledge of Plugins and Plugin management
- Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, etc.)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Good To Have:
- Understanding of web design and site structures.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
You will be SPOC for a bunch of communities and will play the pivotal role of bringing the community together and becoming more valuable. Some ways you can do this are:
- Find interesting people who could benefit from the communities
- Find experienced developers working in good companies like Hotstar, Amazon etc and organize interesting sessions that help everyone grow their careers
- Plan and run interesting contests, sessions etc as the community needs
- A natural interest in technology and programming. It's okay if you don't code - but you should have some experience in the software development process.
- Interest in connecting with new, interesting people and a desire to help them.
- Good business communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent), an ability to write/speak clearly, logically and persuasively.
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly switch your channels - emails, texts, WhatsApps, phone, skype etc.
- Desirable - ability to write short, interesting social media posts.
Interested to know more? Please reply to engage with us!
Experience : 5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
- Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
- Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
- Length of Experience: 6 – 8 years .
- Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people, processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business and the team.
- Professionals like CA/ CS / Lawyers would be preferred
- Additional information:
- Preference given to candidates with a background of Accounting or Taxation.
- Candidates with experience in working with Cleartax, LegalRaasta, India Filings, MyOnlineCA are preferred.
5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing.
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise
To manage all writing material we create for business purposes, from online guides and articles to newsletters and social media posts.
Content Strategist responsibilities include publishing our monthly newsletter, tracking website traffic and user engagement and generating new blog post topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we’d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential customers.
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
About Exly(MYSCOOT) –
Exly (powered by Myscoot) is a platform built for independent professionals, creators, artists and influencers of all shapes and sizes to start, sell, market and manage their online sessions, consultations and workshops. Create beautiful pages with easy scheduling, automated communication, payments, and analytics. We also help you generate leads and increase conversion. Exly is a Y-Combinator start-up and has raised USD 1.7 Million from India's top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur / IIM Calcutta / BCG alumni.
Our Founders –
We were founded by graduates from IIM-Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, with past experience working with the Boston Consulting Group, Operations & Product Management domain and folks with 3x start-up experience. We are well funded and are backed by thetop VCs of India as well as the US along with start-up veterans as mentors for our business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Managing a content marketing budget
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- 4+yrs of experience with Email Marketing tools such as Mailchimp, SendinBlue, Sendgrid etc.
- Experience with online community building
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with Google & social media Analytics
- Time management skills
- Experience in working with Start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication
3 best things about the job -
- A great opportunity to learn and develop yourself, immense career growth
- Be part of the most entertaining core team you will find
- Flexibility and complete ownership of your work
Compensation: At par with the industry standards (extra advantage of employee friendly perks).
2. Following current social media trends and creating related content
3. Working on Google Adwords, keyword planner, and SEO
4. Fluency in Telugu (spoken and written) is required.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us continuously improve our product offering in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features and so on.
- Write, publish, and maintain customer-facing marketing and technical content, including testing and product blogs, technical reports on testing, educational guides, and newsletters.
- Understand the domain, create value-focused educational content for ICP, secondary personas, & segments
- Coordinate with researchers to prepare short reports for timely and accurate testing intelligence to be shared with clients.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, SEO, and Marketing teams to determine and deliver content requirements.
- Prepare and review testing related content strategy and target achievements from time to time.
- Implement various elements of SEO and marketing strategy in static and dynamic content for B2B deliverables.
- Follow SEO guidelines. Include and optimize new and existing content for SEO
- Hire and manage freelancers and verify content quality and relevance
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach junior writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing for the technology industry (testing will be highly preferred).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Automation testing.
- Demonstrated writing skills, oral communication, and grammar skills with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Passionate about writing and a hunger to prove yourself.
- Familiarity with the startup work culture and willingness to learn, adapt, and contribute.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, understanding of web culture, and passion for technology.
- Can articulate ideas in a clear and lucid manner to produce informative, interesting, and engaging articles.A knack for creativity and innovation that re-defines the Job!
Candidates from saas, technology product background prefered.
execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across
channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the
campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization,
creative direction, etc.)
On a day-to-day
basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data breakdowns and
Understand ways to
scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
Create audiences on
Facebook for custom, lookalike, and saved audiences.
research using keyword planner and any other tools
operations of Facebook business manager, Google ads, pixels, etc.
Create a digital
media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
content works across different social media platforms
reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
Tag with your copy
and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on campaigns.
Strong creative and
Be able to take 100%
ownership of the process from start to finish
mindset & data-driven approach to digital marketing; expert in excel-based
data modeling, analytics tools.
Ability to multitask
in a fast-paced work environment.
dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
Able to effectively
work independently, and as part of a team.
An early adopter
attitude towards technology
Full-time marketing content writer / editor with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be writing for businesses like Healthcare, Software, Marketing, etc. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, PRs, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, proposals, newsletters, etc.
Complete Job Description:
We are looking for a full-time marketing content writer with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be developing unique content for the websites, blogs etc. and have skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering. Moreover, the candidate will be exposed to writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
Specifically, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in English grammar with a flair for writing
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- A keen interest in global business issues and developments
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web properties
- Writing and editing content for our websites and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly with keywords for SEO benefit
- Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
- Willingness to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Post-graduation degree in English, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
This role requires someone who is passionate and driven about building great brand stories with an ability inspire and influence our audience through quality content. The impact and success will be based on the ability to ideate and develop high quality and compelling content, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across multiple projects. It will require someone who can write content basis a deep understanding of our audience and work closely with the art team to deliver impactful content.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Ideate on new content ideas to market the brand
- Plan and execute content development
- Develop page-turning long-form copy (articles, press releases, presentations, case studies, emailers, blogs) with a SEO perspective
- Write witty one-liners and thoughtful taglines (web content, social media content, creative tag-lines).
- Manage tools to schedule and publish content on various platforms
You should have:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A Grammar Nazi perspective
- A ‘Will Do’ attitude
- Active Social Media presence
- A positive attitude to take feedback
- Cultural empathy for a fast moving, growing organization
Role and Responsibilities
Lead a team to develop, standardise and localise content growth methodologies, KPIs and best practices to help and accelerate category teams' work to drive content diversification, growth and consistency.
Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
Ensure brand voice consistency across all content assets.
Lead HK’s content strategy for priority content programmes across brands
Develop and execute content strategies specific to the growth of in-house
Provide consultancy and support for in-market teams on creator/ partner
management (frameworks, support models, content category focus etc).
Act as the point of contact with external social & PR agencies
Skills and Experience