About CloudTrains Technologies
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
We are hiring for Business Development Manager (BDM) and please find the below details :
CADeploy Engineering Pvt.Ltd ( www.cadeploy.com ) To give a brief introduction about my Company, we are an emerging MNC Engineering firm with a footprint, serving mid-market and large Organizations in the USA,CANADA,Europe and UK. We provide Mechanical, Civil, Architectural and Structural Engineering solutions in Building Construction, Industrial, Infrastructure, Automotive and Aerospace sectors.
Visit our website www.cadeploy.com for further details
Job Location : Hyderabad / Gurgaon (WFO)
Shift : Fixed Night Shift
Roles and Responsibilities: To Succeed In This Position, You Must
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users
- Have at least 6+ Years in B2B Sales / Outbound Sales Experience in USA / Canada Region .
- Be willing to work in US SHIFTS.
- Possess professional business telephone communication skills, and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Be self-motivated, and have the ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
Goal-oriented, have the ability to consistently meet or exceed calling and opportunity generation quotas
We are aggressively seeking a sales hunter to join our global team.
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to maintain consistent levels of activity to achieve calling and lead generation quotas.
- Management of End to End Business Development process starting from lead generation to closure.
- Responsible for business development and full sales cycle including deal closures, strong negotiation and account management targeting corporate.
- Achieving quarterly targets and responsible for identification of opportunities, mapping and prospecting them for conversion.
- Tracking competitors movement in the market as a proactive measure so as to retain the existing client base.
- Introducing Project Manager to client and handing over project info to facilitate smooth transitioning of project responsibilities.
- Managing the execution of Project from pre sales client communication to the deployment of project & further Post Sales efforts for repeat business as well as identifying the areas for new business with existing Client.
- Pursuing and maintaining new business relationships.
- Researching actively for potential clients.
- Generating Leads, moving the opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Building a relationship with them over a period of time.
- Keeping the pipeline strong by strong follow up.
- Taking the lead to the closing stages.
If you are interested, kindly share your profiles
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
What will you do?
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Hubspot
- Any graduate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
- Knowledge of Automation and robotics Industry
- Knowledge of Bottling industry
- Material handling - lifts, cranes, conveyors etc.
- Getting job works for VMC and CNC machines
- Hand on Experience in Food technology
- Experience in IoT
- Lead Generation X
- Answer Inbound/Outbound Calls Professionally, Explain Products And Services To Customers
- Identify Customer's Needs And Wants And Convince Them To Buy The Product/Service
- Gain Comprehensive Product Knowledge To Enhance Performance
- International Voice Process/International BPO
- U.K. Shift Timings - 01:30 PM - 11:30 PM
- Fluent Communication Skills Mandatory
- Location - N.I.B.M. Kondhwa, Pune M.H.
**This role is based in Hyderabad, Telangana, only candidates currently residing in Hyderabad, Telangana will be considered**
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. Through our B2B2C online mentoring platform we are empowering creators and industry leaders to become online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of vital skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Pitch and close a deal.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new partnership opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyse the market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 2+ years of sales and business development experience.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational skills and negotiation skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Package of 7-9 Lacs depending on Experience.
- Be part of the digital nomad scheme where you are eligible for month-long fully sponsored domestic and international trips.
- Mentorship sessions by our expert base and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter
- Learn the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore-based startup
- Have a real impact on your work :)
- Identifying New Sales Leads via Direct Customer Engagement.
- Qualifying the pre-generated leads over the call/Email/Softwares.
- Generate own leads/References from new customers at the time of acquisition.
- Achieving Sales Target & implementing sales promotional strategies of that particular region.
- Speaking with business owners, CEO, CXO, decision makers & explaining the product
- Understanding the requirement of B2B customers & demonstrating the services along with value proposition
- Establish and develop network of customers.
- Coordinating with sales team
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new business
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Understanding of Web, Mobile Apps, IOT, Blockchain, Game technologies.
- Excellent Verbal and Written in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Aggressive attitude and driven by Sales Numbers.
- Thorough understanding of Sales and Marketing with negotiating techniques.
- Fast learning speed and a passion for Sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Qualification BE/ B.Tech (Comp Science) with MBA(Sales)
Someone who is having experience in field sales.
Work from office /Location - Goregaon East.
Designation- Business Development Manager.
Salary Negotiable as per experience .
Need immediate joiners.
- Quickly understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic connection with the student community at large and understanding their motivations levers
- Making cold/ filtered leads calls and establishing product relevance and ultimately the sale
- Maintaining knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Understanding the core differentiators among the competitors in the same industry and informing & incorporating the management & the users about them to increase sales volume