Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Data Scientist (Game / Concept Testing), you’ll be overseeing our critical ‘game discovery’ process, ensuring that we’re using the best data-driven methods for identifying hit hyper-casual games. You’ll be working with multiple teams within the company as well as external network partners to learn how we currently test concepts, then aim to iterate on and improve these methods in step with developments in the market.
A great opportunity for those with a love for growth hacking, data-driven testing and hyper-casual.
What you tell your friends you do
“I figure out how we find our hit hyper-casual titles!”
What you will really be doing
Analysing UA campaigns across a range of social channels and ad networks to assess their ability to identify profitable hyper-casual titles
Devising new methods and techniques for testing games
Running customised and experimental campaigns to test new methods and concepts
Working with the Head of Digital Marketing and Head of Growth to define overall strategy for Game Discovery for both our internal development team and publishing team
Partnering with our Data Science team to invent and prepare in-depth reporting and information sharing for game discovery tests
Presenting developments and findings to a multi-disciplinary group of experts across our internal teams
Communicating with external network partners to better understand their systems
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 2 years of experience working within the Mobile UA / Mobile Marketing field, either within an app publisher or an ad network
A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences
Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
A record of outstanding contribution to data science projects.
People-person with excellent communication skills
Passion for mobile games
Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
The company is World's No1 Global management consulting firm.
Graduate or post graduate degree in statistics, economics, econometrics, computer science,
engineering, or mathematics
2-5 years of relevant experience
Adept in forecasting, regression analysis and segmentation work
Understanding of modeling techniques, specifically logistic regression, linear regression, cluster
analysis, CHAID, etc.
Statistical programming software experience in R & Python, comfortable working with large data
sets; SAS & SQL are also preferred
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify
root causes and recommend solutions
Excellent time management skills
Good written and verbal communication skills; understanding of both written and spoken English
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organization to work
Creative and action-oriented mindset
Ability to interact in a fluid, demanding and unstructured environment where priorities evolve
constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged
Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Extensive exposure to at least one Business Intelligence Platform (if possible, QlikView/Qlik Sense) – if not Qlik, ETL tool knowledge, ex- Informatica/Talend
- At least 1 Data Query language – SQL/Python
- Experience in creating breakthrough visualizations
- Understanding of RDMS, Data Architecture/Schemas, Data Integrations, Data Models and Data Flows is a must
Website: www.https://sgnldomain.online/click?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Ftatvic.com%2F&dID=1615815352065&linkName=tatvic.com" target="_blank">tatvic.com
Responsibilities of Technical lAnalyst:
Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
Requirement gathering by asking questions to the customer and getting to the main objective behind the query.
Analyze and understand and when necessary document the requirement
Design or develop PoC as per the business requirements / Customer development team requirements
Completing the implementation of the task as per the schedule
Should make extensive use of analytics data to generate insights and recommendations
Work with client technical team to fix the tracking issues
Participate in the recruitment process based on your seniority. This includes interviews, creating test as required based on the need to recruit people who are compatible with our culture and skilled to accomplish the job.
Share and coach colleagues in making the team more effective.
Share and Create content for training and publishing. These includes blogs and webinars.
Identify potential team members who are worthy of band change and prepare them with required guidance
Identify the repetitive tasks and manage to delegate to other team members or automate the process to reduce TAT & improve the productivity
Understanding the Event Schemas and Scripting
Designing solutions using GTM configurations for various environments
Creating database schemas as per business requirements
Create technical specifications and test plans
Development within any frameworks/platforms as used by the customers websites platform for implementing tracking components.
Understand and implement the various scripts and code which can work with different Analytics Tools
Understand the connection of GCP with GA 360 and its working
Integrate existing software products and getting various platforms to work together
Configure alerts on top of tracking to monitor & correct the same
Building reusable, optimized, scalable, secure code and libraries for future use
Initiate new research tasks which enable the analyst at Tatvic or Client to leverage to improve the business KPIs
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers.
- Performing extensive analysis on SQL, Google Analytics & Excel from a product standpoint to provide quick recommendations to the management
- Establishing scalable, efficient and automated processes to deploy data analytics on large data sets across platforms
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; Any Graduation
- Strong background in statistical concepts & calculations to perform analysis/ modeling
- Proficient in SQL and other BI tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and any other web analytics platforms (preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyze large quantum of datasets
- Ability to work independently and bring innovative solutions to the team
- Experience of working with a start-up or a product organization (preferred)
GreedyGame is looking for a Business Analyst to join its clan. We are looking to get an enthusiastic Business Analyst who likes to play with Data. You'll be building insights from Data, creating analytical dashboard and monitoring KPI values. Also you will coordinate with teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Level Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A previous experience of working closely with Operations and Product Teams.
- Competency in Excel and SQL is a must.
- Experience with a programming language like Python is required.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tools is preferable.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Should be able to generate meaningful insights to help the marketing team and product team in enhancing the user experience for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis from a user and business point of view
- Combining data from multiple sources like SQL tables, Google Analytics, Inhouse Analytical signals etc and driving relevant insights
- Deciding the success metrics and KPIs for different Products and features and making sure they are achieved.
- Act as quality assurance liaison prior to the release of new data analysis or application.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Analytics
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- A workspace that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening center of Bangalore.
- A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with a wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked-up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedbacks given
• Help build a Data Science team which will be engaged in researching, designing,
implementing, and deploying full-stack scalable data analytics vision and machine learning
solutions to challenge various business issues.
• Modelling complex algorithms, discovering insights and identifying business
opportunities through the use of algorithmic, statistical, visualization, and mining techniques
• Translates business requirements into quick prototypes and enable the
development of big data capabilities driving business outcomes
• Responsible for data governance and defining data collection and collation
• Must be able to advice, guide and train other junior data engineers in their job.
• 4+ experience in a leadership role as a Data Scientist
• Preferably from retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare industry(not mandatory)
• Willing to work from scratch and build up a team of Data Scientists
• Open for taking up the challenges with end to end ownership
• Confident with excellent communication skills along with a good decision maker
at UAE Client
Mining large volumes of credit behavior data to generate insights around product holdings and monetization opportunities for cross sell
Use data science to size opportunity and product potential for launch of any new product/pilots
Build propensity models using heuristics and campaign performance to maximize efficiency.
Conduct portfolio analysis and establish key metrics for cross sell partnership
2-5 years of experience with a degree in any quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
Excellent problem solving and comprehensive analytical skills – ability to structure ambiguous problem statements, perform detailed analysis and derive crisp insights.
Solid experience in using python and SQL
Prior work experience in a financial services space would be highly valued
Location: Bangalore/ Ahmedabad
- Partnering with clients and internal business owners (product, marketing, edit, etc.) to understand needs and develop models and products for Kaleidofin business line.
- Good understanding of the underlying business and workings of cross functional teams for successful execution
- Design and develop analyses based on business requirement needs and challenges.
- Leveraging statistical analysis on consumer research and data mining projects, including segmentation, clustering, factor analysis, multivariate regression, predictive modeling, hyperparameter tuning, ensembling etc.
- Providing statistical analysis on custom research projects and consult on A/B testing and other statistical analysis as needed. Other reports and custom analysis as required.
- Identify and use appropriate investigative and analytical technologies to interpret and verify results.
- Apply and learn a wide variety of tools and languages to achieve results
- Use best practices to develop statistical and/ or machine learning techniques to build models that address business needs.
- Collaborate with the team to improve the effectiveness of business decisions using data and machine learning/predictive modeling.
- Innovate on projects by using new modeling techniques or tools.
- Utilize effective project planning techniques to break down complex projects into tasks and ensure deadlines are kept.
- Communicate findings to team and leadership to ensure models are well understood and incorporated into business processes.
- 2+ year experience in advanced analytics, model building, statistical modeling, optimization, and machine learning algorithms.
- Machine Learning Algorithms: Crystal clear understanding, coding, implementation, error analysis, model tuning knowledge on Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, shallow Neural Networks, clustering, Decision Trees, Random forest, Boosting trees, Recommender Systems, ARIMA and Anomaly Detection. Feature selection, hyper parameters tuning, model selection and error analysis, ensemble methods.
- Strong with programming languages like Python and data processing using SQL or equivalent and ability to experiment with newer open source tools
- Experience in normalizing data to ensure it is homogeneous and consistently formatted to enable sorting, query and analysis.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis efforts.
- Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG, HIVE)
- Experience in risk and credit scoring domains preferred
As a Data Science Lead, you will be working on creating industry first analytical and propensity models to
help discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and make smarter decisions to deliver
even better customer experience. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing
statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
➢ Working with business and leadership teams to gathering and analyse structured and unstructured data
➢ Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
➢ Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic
➢ Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
➢ Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
➢ Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
➢ Creation and evolution of an efficient BI pipeline into a multi-faceted pipeline to support various
What we are looking for:
➢ 5-8 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services industry.
➢ A bachelors / master’s degree in the field of Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or
Management from Tier 1 Institutes.
➢ Data warehousing experience will be a plus.
➢ Good conceptual understanding of statistics and probability.
➢ Experience in developing dashboards and reports using BI tools.