Campus Partner will be responsible for
- driving university engagement and relations with the Institutions
- recruiting against the organization demand
- Strategize, Plan and Execute end to end talent attraction, branding and hiring for different accounts both Internship & Finals.
- To analyze data, create visually compelling stories and develop strategies to drive key metrics to track and report out progress and status of hiring periodically.
- Liaison with external partners (colleges, placements coordinators and Students) for execution and fulfilling the demand.
- In this role the person typically will be required to travel to various university campuses in India (As applicable in new normal working guidance) for the hiring and engagement activities in the specified season and facilitate the selection and engagement process in line with the compliance.
- Prior experience in University relationship, campus engagement and recruitment
- Proven competency in driving results, collaborating and influencing others.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Relationship management and Art of getting things done is critical
- Should be excited about skilling campus students, develop them and select them
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- Ability to provide innovative & pertinent solutions to a specific problem statement
• Oversee the payroll operations in US and Canada, Knowledge of EMEA payroll will be added advantage
• Provide direct support and governance to third-party payroll vendors. Implement, direct, and maintain
procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll outside the U.S., in conjuncture with HR.
• Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle in accordance with country payroll calendar and
global guidelines (new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, benefits, payroll)
• Proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, ADP tools)
• Running payroll processes, controls, reconciliation
• Collaboration with members of the country's local team on HR-related topics
• Basic knowledge of North America payroll and how payroll works in general
• Excellent analytical and problem solving with confidence to make decisions and manage escalations
• Must be highly engaging, confident communicator, and detail orientated.
• Experience on ADP WFN, Workday, and Ceridian day force
• B. Com / M. Com with 0.6 to 1-year relevant experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player and ability to work with a strict timeline.
• Flexible to work in US shifts.
• Good in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to take ownership of the work.
• Ability to manage the stakeholders independently.
. SHIFT TIMING: 5 AM to 2 PM
North American payroll,
Are you enthusiastic about what you do? Do you like to wear multiple hats and contribute to company and culture strategy? Is hiring more than just a job for you? Do you recognize significant impact that HR professionals have on the culture of any organization? If yes, we’d love to have you onboard!
- Support the development and implementation of HR strategies, initiatives and policy advisory aligned with overall business needs to deliver effective HR management
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection processes
- Work closely with the compliance team
- Work closely with various team leads to assess manpower requirements and provide assistance in the development of strategic manpower plans
- Build supportive relationships with our staff through various engagement activities
- At least 3 years of HR experience in recruitment and community development
- Knowledge of the FinTech and Crypto industry is a plus
- Excellent people skills to navigate challenging situations and facilitate alignment of different priorities
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organized, and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines
You take care of our business we will take care of you
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a bliss so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We- re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. We are hiring a HR Manager who can take care of hiring and team building.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Must have experience in bulk hiring, college hiring, etc.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Must have experience in hiring preferably for BPOs.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
Pre-Sales – [As the primary role this will dominate 60% of your bandwidth]
• Design solutions utilizing RPA (Ui path and AA) best practices and maintain overall technical responsibility for project delivery as the leader of the delivery team.
• Build the right relationships across all levels of the client to ensure roadblocks to RPA adoption are addressed.
• Lead the transformation effort to standardize the delivery management and enabling technology landscape within the customer to achieve cost efficiency and service delivery performance.
• Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
• Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and solution implementation.
• Provide oversight and guidance of new services initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
Services Delivery – [As the Services Delivery Leader this role will command 25% of your bandwidth]
• You will put together a high-performance, qualified and experienced delivery team in India. Provide coaching and management to Team Leads to ensure quality delivery.
• Chart and oversee implementation of customer RPA journeys from an existing initial implementation to a robust scalable model.
• Establish COE comprising of a crack team of domain experts
• Design RPA services to solve our customer's most challenging use cases by leveraging your technical skills to integrate a wide variety of systems.
Recruitment – [Up to 5% of bandwidth]
• Support identification, screening & recruitment of technical resources
Training – [Up to 10% of bandwidth]
• Set in place a Learning Framework to quickly onboard New Hires and get them ready to be deployed
• Ensure development and documentation of configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development
Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet.
Preferred both male and female candidates.
Extra Benefits:1) Special Incentives
2) Attractive Bonus
3) Enthusiastic work Environment
- 3-5 years of HR/IT Recruiter experience with excellent communication.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet.
- Preferred both male and female candidates.
Extra Benefits:1) Special Incentives
2) Attractive Bonus
3) Enthusiastic work Environment
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus
At Kafqa, we are building an online global performing arts academy. For our students, we offer live classes conducted by experienced & expert artists. For our artists, we offer a bouquet of opportunities to monetize their skills including being an instructor at Kafqa. Our mission is to serve artists in their journey from their first steps in the art to success on the largest stages in the world.
The role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the core team at KAFQA. The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
· Understand the needs of employees across different segments across their lifecycle (discovery of Kafqa opportunities, application experience, interview experience, decision experience, onboarding, settling down, scaling with the organization, attrition & separation) & design best in class experiences always thinking technology first
· Understand the needs of instructors separately and design best in class experiences for them in partnership with head of departments and other teams.
· Meet compliances mandated by central & state governments.
The role is based in Bangalore, India and reports directly to the Founder, CEO of KAFQA.
Experience, Qualifications & Person Type
The ideal candidate is someone who –
· Has 5+ years of experience preferably in a HR role
· Thinks first principle to re-imagine experiences for employees & challenge status quo
· Thinks technology first
· Is comfortable prioritizing
· Is creative and can innovate
· Interested in the performing arts & preferably is a performer themselves
· Is willing to fulfil all responsibilities above & go beyond as needed
· Is a self-starter, operates with autonomy & can deal with ambiguity while being innovative & frugal