2. Sound knowledge of Coding & Programming.
3. Have done any technical training.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
5. Positive attitude.
6. Have the zeal to learn new technologies.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Serve as our customers’ single point of contact for any tech-related matters
- End to End ownership of customer support cases from opening until closure ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Establish relationships and engage with technical counterparts to drive product adoption and expansion.
- Train and coach customers to a successful onboarding process and ongoing usage.
- Advocate internally for customer needs – be the technical voice of the customer within Fynd Platform.
- Contribute to our knowledge base by creating documentation, video tutorials, and predefined answers to common issues.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- 2+ years of proven experience in customer focus positions as a Customer Success Engineer / Support Engineer / Technical Account Manager / Delivery Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new skills and technologies.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- High availability for fast response to customers.
- Language knowledge is required in one of NodeJs, Python or Java.
- Background in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Networking - an advantage.
- Experience in SAAS B2B software companies - an advantage.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
- Monitor and evaluate channel integration effectiveness and stability
- Identify and resolve potential gaps in partner integration and share with relevant stakeholders
- Resolve day-to-day queries of sellers regarding any partner integrations
- Build scalable end-to-end processes by aligning multiple teams
- Collaborate and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams like marketing, sales, demand generation, and customer success to deliver goals and remove any roadblocks along the way
- Handle multiple communication channels with different partners like Chats, Email & Calls
- Prior developer or technical support experience in SaaS industry (preferable but not mandatory)
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of APIs and ability to write database queries for debugging (SQL, no SQL etc.)
- Above par debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, influencing, networking, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of End to end E-commerce process is a plus
Are you an IT professional with 1.5-3 years of experience with strong fundamentals in any programming language? If yes, Apply now!
Position: Programmer Analyst
CTC: 8LPA to 10LPA
1. Eligibility Check
2. Technical and HR Round of Interviews
3. A letter (LoI) from the Client to kick start the Technical Grooming Session
5. Offer letter
• Development experience on SFCC projects
• Strong knowledge of JS Controllers, Pipelines, Demandware Scripts, DW Forms Framework, ISML templates, Service Framework, Job Framework
• Experience with third-party integrations for Payment, Tax, Address Verification, and OMS Integrations
• Good understanding of Business Manager and Configuring Jobs
• Experience in working with Slots, Content Assets, Site, and Catalog Setup, Promotions, and Setup of Feed files
• Understanding of Build and Deployment Process
• Good understanding of JQuery and AJAX
2. Hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles with certifications.
3. Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Component (LWC) and/or Aura components.
4. Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce
pages, workflows and Integration.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Self-Motivator to perform activities around design, evolve and deploy changes.
Good to Have:
1. Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data interchange formats.
2. Knowledge of Java , HTML5 , JQuery and other web technologies.
3. Strong development (coding), debugging, tuning skills.
4. Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
5. Experience in CRM/Telco domain
4. Exposure to Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps processes.
- Should collaborate with Business solution architect on functional and technical design specifications while providing subject matter expertise to the Business and developers throughout the engagement
- Should have hands-on experience as this role requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related cloud technologies
- Should have Salesforce Marketing Cloud Products Knowledge such as Journey Builder, Email Studio, Interaction Studio, Audience Studio, Salesforce Social and Advertising Studio, Pardot, Datorama, etc
- Advanced understanding of marketing automation technology including SFMC ecosystem, data models, common integrations and third-party technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
- 2+ years in an advanced Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
- Prefer to have Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications.
- Working knowledge of Health Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Force.com, Einstein and Tableau will provide an edge.
Role: RPA Analyst
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 6+
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
5+ Years of IT experience
3+ Years of development experience with either Automation Anywhere
Knowledge on UI path
Minimum of 3 years hand on experience working with Automation anywhere 10.7 or higher.
Should have knowledge on 11.x.
Proficient in automating complex business requirements and proactively propose alternate solution.
Designing and development of bots/Metabot to enhance the functionality.
Must have worked on automating process that involve ERP systems, web sytems.
Proficient in understanding the requiement and propose the relevant RPA tool (Automation anywhere and UI path)
Should be open to learn new technogies and share the workload of team members.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field
Strong verbal and written communication
Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
Our client is a Cloud Solutions startup that helps businesses manage their sales processes and clients well. It is a registered Salesforce partner and has been providing customised products and services to various companies for several years. Their serve clients from various sectors like Finance, Healthcare, Education and even NGOs.
Their team consists of certified salesforce developers, consultants and mobile application developers, having a combined experience of over 50 Man years and over 100 projects. Founded by an ex-Infosys employee, they are a team of dynamic developers who are pioneers in Cloud Computing and their projects have been successfully set up and run in India and North America.
- Providing Development, customisation, configuration and integration of products and services
- Upgrading the knowledge with each release and follow best industry practices and standards while providing the IT solution.
- Performing Software Unit test before delivering it to the users.
- Communicating with customer to confirm requirements and for integration testing
- Investigating existing Salesforce build to identify any additional external data requirements to fulfill the introduction of new data elements and associated processing.
- Helping with integration data mapping
- Creating functional transformations for inbound and outbound data flows
What you need to have:
- B.tech, M.tech,Msc.IT,Bsc.IT, BCA, MCA, PGDCA
- Salesforce Developer, Admin and Sales or Service Cloud Certification is a must.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification.
- Good understanding of Salesforce governor limits and integration patterns.
- Strong and proven experience inSalesforce.com application development (Apex, Visual force, Salesforce Lightning and Web Services Integration).
- Strong experience of Java script framework (e.g. react JS, angular JS, etc.).
- Strong and proven experience of integration in Salesforce.
- Experience of working with sales, service and community clouds.
- Proficient skills using Salesforce Application Development, Salesforce Reporting and Analytics.
- Salesforce Experience proficiency with the Salesforce platform along with the general software development expertise