Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
Research and analyze sales options
Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
Build and maintain professional networks
Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Should be able to penetrate B2B & B2C Market
About Padhega Bharat
About MobileFirst : Software Application development studio focusing on great mobile app experiences. We have great exposure working with Startups, Enterprises and Design Studios. MobileFirst has worked with customers from the USA, India, UK, Kenya, and Singapore.
Currently our focus is to build new clients in Sports, Health & Wellness, FinTech & eCommerce line of business.
What are we looking for?
- Must have proven experience of selling software services in International Markets.
- If not services we can consider people with experience of selling software products as well.
- Somebody who has experience of end to end sales cycle
- Somebody who has worked in a revenue based target environment.
- Should be mature, empathetic, self-driven and creative.
- Should be able to take initiatives, learn new things, dependable, co-operative and a team player.
- Adapative for working as per different timezone.
- Should able to take at least 6 to 7 Introduction meetings with clients.
- Opportunity to build & scale the Sales team
- Incentives on achieving the targets
- Work from home on an approval basis
- Opportunity to travel & represent organisation on various forums, conferences etc.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To generate and cultivate business prospects and relationships, take the lead in producing ideas and presentations for new business materials.
- Managing our current sales pipeline as well as identifying new business opportunities
- Create and maintain a customer relations management database.
- Sales and marketing documents must be updated to meet requirements.
- Develop a roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business by conducting competitive product analysis and market research.
- Assist with strategy coordination and implementation, and allocate tasks that fulfill strategic objectives.
- Develop positive customer relationships through personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, and emails, among other methods.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships to expand your business in the future.
- Assist in the preparation of quotes
- Collaborate with internal teams to achieve specific business objectives
- Coordinate problem-solving, resourcing, and budgeting activities with the Business Development Manager.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or management is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiating
- Working knowledge of sales strategies
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Knowledge and Experience of CRMs like Zoho CRM, Hubspot CRM, etc.
- Effective negotiation abilities
- Dedicated to your job
- Excellent people management abilities
Fixed Salary and Incentives available.
Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Basic Job Description
As a Business Development associate at Deeshay
- You will find multiple ways to generate leads and will drive revenue.
- You will draft and adopt successful strategies to achieve your goals.
- You will plan your short term and long term goals.
- You will plan and execute product demo and meetings with clients from various financial and social backgrounds.
- You will study the local market extensively and approach eligible clients.
- You will travel the city each day, hit the markets, talk with prospects, explain, convince and persuade them towards a successful sales conversion.
- You will work with operations and onboarding teams.
- You will actively share valuable insights from client meetings.
- You will help clients with their queries post onboarding and remain their point of contact throughout. You will also be responsible for the following business transactions.
Who is the new BD associate at Deeshay?
- Someone with two years of experience in sales or BD. (not mandatory if you are hardworking and talented)
- Someone who is up to date with trending tools and industry standards.
- Someone who cuts through leads like a hot knife through butter.
- Someone who is a salesperson at heart - loves the challenge of approaching clients with deals and doesn't take no for an answer.
- Someone who constantly self-audits, learns from mistakes, and designs solutions to problems between sales.
- Someone well aware of meeting etiquette. Has flawless communication skills, resulting in delightful client engagement, also is as patient as a saint.
- Someone who can come up with sales pitches instantly, can find reasons and draw comparisons for better understanding.
- Speaks three or more languages fluently.
- Someone who has a supply of neverending energy and motivation.
- Someone who doesn't back out from challenges and goes out of their comfort zone to get the job done.
Company Domain: Ecommerce.
Company Introduction: Deeshay Ecommerce Technologies Private Limited B2B2C e-commerce services provider based in Bengaluru.
Our vision is to make e-commerce and its potential accessible to MSMEs.