- 3 to 6 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Extensive experience in developing Lightning Components (SLDS as well as custom)
- Experience in Lightning Web Components must
- Aura component
- Good functional understanding of Sales and Service Cloud
- Hands-on experience in point and click features such as Workflows, Approval Process, Validation Rules, Data Migration, Data Loader
- Should have one additional skill along with the custom development
- Good understanding of scenarios to use Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Apex, Apex data loader, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and declarative platform-tools
- Ability to take client calls independently and clearly articulate and discuss project status and requirements regarding the project.
- Open to travel abroad for short term / long term assignments
- Good knowledge of APIs/integration preferred
- Preferred Certification (Platform Developer I App Builder | Admin 201 )
About Tech - Soul Technologies
QA Support Team Lead
At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last-mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest-growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR.
Porter is the fastest-growing leader in this sector with operations in 13 major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 30k active driver-partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 50 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group and LGT Aspada.
We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of last-mile logistics including warehousing and LTL transportation. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives.
If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast-paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you.
Company URL: https://porter.in/
This role requires a person to drive the QA support of a set of products by aligning with engineering and product stakeholders, and building and upskilling a team to aid in this. The responsibilities include:
- Understand the end-users requirements and help the team to resolve the same with healthy TAT
- Responsible for creating roadmaps to clear QA support debt and set the right SLAs for the team to adhere to.
- Explore different types of tools to improve QA support performance
- Deep dive on defects to find the root cause. Analyze the logs and reproduce the issues for a better understanding
- Interface with other teams to resolve defects and complete projects
- Requires a detailed understanding of the components or features of the product owned. Drives changes with data and contributes to the overall success of the team/project
- Ensuring that tickets are monitored in order to not to find any potential issue later.
- Resolve blockers through technical expertise, negotiation and delegation.
- Strive for completeness of solution through effective sync-ups and course corrections.
- Ensure monthly roster planning without disturbing the TAT for the assigned projects.
- Ensure to prepare monthly incentives data for the team and share it with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure to prepare monthly incentives data for the team and share it with the relevant stakeholders
- QA support performance trackers, which capture key operational metrics.
- Attend sprint planning meetings, which are your smallest delivery cycles, to build clarity on what atomic tasks are to be picked and delivered by the team.
- Typically manage a team of 5 - 8 members and a portfolio of 3-4 business charters.
- Do regular one-on-ones with reportees to ensure resource welfare.
- Periodic assessment and actionable feedback for progress.
- Recruit new members with a view to long-term resource planning through effective collaboration with the hiring team.
- Strong critical thinking skills, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Training relevant teams in times.
- Ticket tracking Tools: Jira, ClickUp
- Console: Putty, Bitvise SSH Client
- Api Tool: Postman
- Database: PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, DynamoDB, Aerospike
- Other Tools: Webengage, Salesforce, Jenkins, Browserstack
- Minimum 5 years of QA support experience.
- Experience managing a QA support team of at least 5 people.
- Proven work experience in technical support.
• Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy,
systems design, implementation, and management
• 10 years of experience in supporting a large-scale CRM implementation,
preferably as a manager, or technical architect.
• 8+ years of hands-on implementation & developing experience on
Salesforce.com platform including Sales cloud, Service cloud, Apex, VF, LWC,
• 8+ years of experience in managing an IT delivery team.
• Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies
• Programming Languages – APEX, Visual Force, Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse
tools for working with the IDE
• Preferred Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
• Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once.
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint any more.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customisations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business-user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution is key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce/Lightning(Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapt to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and expectations will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverable, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day to day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience of Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
• Development experience on SFCC projects
• Strong knowledge of JS Controllers, Pipelines, Demandware Scripts, DW Forms Framework, ISML templates, Service Framework, Job Framework
• Experience with third-party integrations for Payment, Tax, Address Verification, and OMS Integrations
• Good understanding of Business Manager and Configuring Jobs
• Experience in working with Slots, Content Assets, Site, and Catalog Setup, Promotions, and Setup of Feed files
• Understanding of Build and Deployment Process
• Good understanding of JQuery and AJAX
Shift time- US Shift (5 PM to 2 AM) , UK Shift (2 PM to 11 PM)
What we're expecting from you;
- Hands-on experience minimum in 2-3 verticals from following (Sales cloud, Service cloud, Community cloud, Marketing cloud, Financial Services, ELS, Einstein, Lightning development and Lightning migration, CTI integration etc.)
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com and Salesforce certification is must
- Good verbal & written skills required to interact with international clients
- Independent and individual contributor
- Team player with strong analytical and functional knowledge on Salesforce Ecosystem
Experience in Designing, Administration, Configuration, Implementation(development) and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications.
Oversee daily activities of team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
Should be able to perform code review and share techinal solution for complex business needs
Expert in product development lifecycle and launched a couple of products on AppExchange.
Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
Manage escalations within and from vendor team and jump on the calls and provide resolutions.
Experience with Salesforce based project for at least 6 years
Experience with Distributed AgileScrum is valuable.
have strong communication skills to communicate with onshore team
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE TO JOIN. CANDIDATES WITH "NOTICE PERIOD > 15 days " OR EXPERIENCE <2 years PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
NeenOpal is looking for stellar Salesforce Developer to Join Our Growing Tech Team in Bengaluru
The candidate should be able to thrive in a startup environment and ideally not have experience working with a large organization. We need people who can get their hands dirty with the latest technologies available in the market and be ready to adapt in an extremely challenging and growth environment.
We are looking for Salesforce Developers with good exposure to SDLC processes.
A Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification is a must have.
- Force.com design and development experience
- Very good knowledge and experience with Visualforce pages and Apex coding
- Very good knowledge and experience with triggers, batch classes and scheduler apex
- Very good knowledge and experience with Workflows and unitization of Process Builder development
- Excellent with Salesforce configuration Classic & Lightning
- Good Knowledge and understanding on Salesforce architecture and scalability.
- Very good knowledge on reports and Dashboards.
- Very good knowledge and experience with Salesforce deployments – ant/eclipse/change sets/SFDX.
- Good knowledge and experience in CI-CD process (versioning and deployment tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Bamboo, Copado etc.)
- Very good knowledge and experience with Integrations (API’s – REST & SOAP)
- Very good knowledge and experience with Lightning component development.
- Very good knowledge and experience with Sales / Service / Community cloud
- Very good knowledge and experience with Salesforce security model (profiles, roles, OWD, sharing rules etc.)
- Experience with Agile development (product backlog, user stories etc
Our client is a Cloud Solutions startup that helps businesses manage their sales processes and clients well. It is a registered Salesforce partner and has been providing customised products and services to various companies for several years. Their serve clients from various sectors like Finance, Healthcare, Education and even NGOs.
Their team consists of certified salesforce developers, consultants and mobile application developers, having a combined experience of over 50 Man years and over 100 projects. Founded by an ex-Infosys employee, they are a team of dynamic developers who are pioneers in Cloud Computing and their projects have been successfully set up and run in India and North America.
- Providing Development, customisation, configuration and integration of products and services
- Upgrading the knowledge with each release and follow best industry practices and standards while providing the IT solution.
- Performing Software Unit test before delivering it to the users.
- Communicating with customer to confirm requirements and for integration testing
- Investigating existing Salesforce build to identify any additional external data requirements to fulfill the introduction of new data elements and associated processing.
- Helping with integration data mapping
- Creating functional transformations for inbound and outbound data flows
What you need to have:
- B.tech, M.tech,Msc.IT,Bsc.IT, BCA, MCA, PGDCA
- Salesforce Developer, Admin and Sales or Service Cloud Certification is a must.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification.
- Good understanding of Salesforce governor limits and integration patterns.
- Strong and proven experience inSalesforce.com application development (Apex, Visual force, Salesforce Lightning and Web Services Integration).
- Strong experience of Java script framework (e.g. react JS, angular JS, etc.).
- Strong and proven experience of integration in Salesforce.
- Experience of working with sales, service and community clouds.
- Proficient skills using Salesforce Application Development, Salesforce Reporting and Analytics.
- Salesforce Experience proficiency with the Salesforce platform along with the general software development expertise