• Impeccable Verbal and Written Communication skills in English
• Good experience in handling End to End sales • Key Account Management/ Retention
• Lead Generation, Pipeline Building, and Client Relationship Management, Setting up ODC Service, Account Management, and Client Servicing
• Relevant work experience
• International Sales/New Business development/marketing Aptitude
• Basic IT know-how i.e. understanding application of Information Technology
• Prior inside sales/marketing experience will be an added advantage
• Flexible to work in a 24X5 environment
• Structured thought Process
About Augmentastic Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 2014, Augmentastic is a bootstrapped company based in Pune. It has 6-50 employees currently and works in the domain of Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, IoT, more...
Augmentastic, offers an amalgamation of innovative design and interactive technology to create a successful business environment. Solutions that cover the length and breadth of communication for our clients.
Hiring for Government Tender / GEM Portal / E-Market Place Sales Executive/BDE
Read all the below details before applying for the post.
- Must have experienced in Government E-Market Place, Driving Sales and business opportunities in the form of Government bids and tenders through GEM/ E-Procurement Portal.
- Should be able to update product/service catalogue in GEM portal.
- Deletion or Updating of New product /Specification/prices.
- Prepare all tender documents in the specific formats related to the bid submit the documents in stipulated time limits on the above mentioned portals.
- Good knowledge of Government Tender Online & Offline Filling. Should have the knowledge of submission of Bids like Bunch Bid, Reverse Bid, Custom Bid and Normal Bid.
- Coordinate with the respective officials and document the progress of the tender
- Handling a high volume of customer enquiries floated under the GEM portal.
- Acting as contact points for all Government agency or organizational personnel.
- Keeping lists of the Government agencies or personnel representing the person, agency, or organization.
- Develop, maintain, and intensify contacts with relevant government departments and authorities.
- Candidate must be able to counter & solve GEM queries of clients.
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise.
- Discuss with the management team to decide upon the opportunities.
- Handle MIS reporting documentation on daily basis.
- Issuing of authorization and product approval to partners.
- Update Project Execution on a daily basis & Report to a HOD.
Required Candidate profile
- A candidate should have prior 1 - 2 years experience in working on the Government e-Marketplace GeM/ E-Procurement website will be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in MS Word, Excel and working on Tender specification.
- Those who can join immediately will only apply.
- Only Delhi NCR based candidates only apply
- Interested candidates should share updated CV’s by email marketing at paradisespecialitycables dot com
- Role: Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Develop Executive, BDM
- Industry Type: Electrical Wires and Cables
Business Development Manager- Job Description
- Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold call and networking.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Manage Key Accounts, develop and maintain client relationship.
- New Account Development, Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Understanding and coordinating client's needs / enhancements and consulting with team to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
- Knowledge of Networking products like Switches, Routers, structured cabling , NAS SAN Storage, CCTV etc.
- Knowledge of of IT Security products like UTM, firewall, VA-PT Cyber Security and End Point Security.
- Knowledge of Computing like Servers, Desktops etc.
- Technical Background (BE, B.Tech, B Sc, BCA, B.com, Diploma) MBA a strong plus.
- Good track record in IT Hardware, Software & Services sales.
- 3 to 12 years of Corporate Sales experience in IT Industry mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and conflict-resolution skills.
- Good Personal Networking Skills.
As a Sales Executive, you will use a combination of phone, email, and social media to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospects. Being a small team, you will have the opportunity to grow fast and take leadership positions
Sales Executive responsibilities as follows will be a key part of the job profile.
- Research/qualify potential customers within an assigned geographic/industry territory.
- Leverage marketing content, events, and programs to create an effective outreach plan through email, phone, video, and social outreach
- Engage and nurture contacts
- Schedule appointments for the account executive team Weekly reviews of targeted accounts, new contacts added, and any sales and marketing intelligence
- Monitor, manage and document daily activities in Hubspot.com
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other industry trends
- Keep informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, market condition and competitive issues.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Business Development Executive (Software Services Sales)
SCOPE: Global Scope/Lead Generation to Closure
LOCATION: Navi Mumbai (Remote OK)
ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions specializes in providing cost-effective IT solutions for Small and Medium sized Enterprise by leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies, mobile platforms like Android and iOS, cloud platforms like Windows Azure & Amazon AWS and Zoho Suite of Products.
Our focus always is business enablement by leveraging the latest technologies and we provide a broad and deep spectrum of technology services to help organizations translate their strategic business agendas into IT initiatives and solutions that measurably improve performance.
Our services enable customers to "Do Business Better" through optimum use of technology and process excellence and helps them perform and compete better in this ever-changing market environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Prior experience in the business development role with a software development company
- Prior experience generating leads in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand markets for custom software development projects.
- Prior experience required successfully getting projects on platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru etc.
- Your experience in IT/custom software development sales to mid sized companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience being part of relevant business networks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Responsible for placing bids and submitting proposals and closing deals on Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, PeoplePerhour portals.
- Responsible for actively connecting potential prospects on LinkedIn using Sales Navigator, cold call and outbound calling.
- Potential clients, email marketing and travel to client sites for cold visits and client interaction if required
- Responsible to work closely with our Sales and Marketing Leadership to ensure they are successful and to gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply the requirements to meet them
- Responsible for lead generation and taking the prospect to the next stage (client meeting to discuss their needs).
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization through CRM and our internal database.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
- Developing effective sales plans and strategies using sales methodology.
Meeting Sales targets.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
DESIRED PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Should be excellent at maintaining professional relationships
- Should have the knack for networking
- Extrovert personality
- Fluent and proactive communicator, both verbal and written
- Possess a positive attitude towards work, responsibilities and others
- Use time effectively and bring a strong work ethic
- Detailed oriented and self-directed
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND FOR THIS ROLE:
MBA in sales and marketing with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology would be fit.
1. Generate a lead, qualify it through opportunity discovery, set a face-to-face appointment, submit a proposal and follow through until the deal is closed as won
2. Research on organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
3. Work on increasing the revenue from existing customers while attracting new ones by way of client acquisition and penetration
4. Engage with the top-level executives of the developers/contractors in the industry to generate leads through product presentation/demos and effectively communicate the product's value proposition.
Note: Only those candidates apply who have been into B2B Sales or IT & Software selling industry only in Sales profile.
We are having urgent opening of Business development Executive/BDM position.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Leads will be generated by telemarketing team.
- Meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Field Work/client acquisition.
Skills we are searching -
- Local language and English is must.
- Location specific geographical area and market knowledge.
- Should be willing to travel daily to meet sales targets
- Should have knowledge about logistics industry.
- Focus should be to increase the sales of the company
- Carry out price negotiations with the transporter on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
- Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
Qualification: Under Graduate / Graduates /Masters
Experience: 1 year to 3 year