Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
About Promobi Technologies
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratizing quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratizing quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered,
- 200,000+ patients impacted,
- 100,000+ health plans created every month,
- 97%+ retention rate,
- Growing team across India.
About the Role
Zoconut is looking to hire a Customer Support Executive who will work directly with our clients to help them use and understand the product, and resolve their queries and concerns. Our product provides a lot of features and this team holds the responsibility of making the customer understand how to use them for the best of their needs.
In this role, you are expected to be extremely empathetic, accurately understand customer problems, and build deep product knowledge to effectively resolve them. This role would require you to interact with Product and Customer Success teams. You are expected to be both proactive (anticipating what can be asked and providing suggestions) and reactive (answering what the customer has asked for) in your approach when responding to the customer.
We are looking for individuals who are self-driven, precise communicators, and well prepared to thrive in a fast-growing company.
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
What will you do?
- Take complete ownership of the client’s issue, researching, reproducing, troubleshooting, and resolving concerns/issues raised by our clients via in-app chat or email.
- Have a deep understanding of the product to provide optimal resolutions to the customer.
- Analyse the technical issues reported by the customer and collaborate with the engineers to provide a resolution.
- Understand the clients and their needs and come up with a training plan for them.
- Actively track the customer experience during training and the usage of the product to further tweak the training plans.
- Proactively identify the areas of Product to be improved for better adoption, collaborate with the product team to suggest finer workflows or changes within the product that enhances customer experience with using the product.
- Resolving complex issues/queries for customers and implementing resolutions within set KPIs and SLAs.
- Checking in and following up with the customer regularly until the issue is resolved.
- Assisting Customer Success Manager with any customer requirements, queries or issues in order to improve the customer experience.
- Updating help articles based on any changes or improvements made to the product.
- Writing new help articles for the new features added to the product.
- Participating in the onboarding process for new team members by helping them understand our product and how the Customer Support team provides value to the customer.
What do we want?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, should be able to give precise and well-articulated responses when it comes to responding to the clients.
- You should have strong problem solving and technical skills, love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions to them.
- Ability to maintain a calm, composed and professional attitude with the clients at all times.
Why join us?
- Freedom & Responsibility:If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn't have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Zoconut gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
If you're ready, roll up your sleeves and get ready to make an impact!
Shiprocket is seeking a Technical Lead to head the technical support team responsible for helping customers answer general product questions as well as Integration related queries on the Shiprocket platform. Also, assist customers with various integration processes. This key function is part of our rapidly growing team and will present the opportunity to collaborate closely with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to ensure customer satisfaction.
We're looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have exceptional Techincal Support skills, solid technical experience, and proven experience successfully growing a distributed support team at an enterprise SaaS organization. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating organization.
• Manage and grow a team of Techincal Support Engineers
• Establish Techincal support best practices and implement support processes to drive consistency across the team and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Manage the activities of the team through ongoing oversight of the support queue to ensure that tickets are followed up on, kept up to date, and properly closed to ensure adherence.
• Assist the team with issue resolution and act as a point of escalation when needed.
• Identify recurring issues, perform root cause analysis, and provide suggestions to Engineering, Product, and Customer Education teams to drive a decrease in support tickets.
• Maintain regularly scheduled team meetings.
• Provide coaching and development feedback to team members.
• Screen, interview and hire Technical Support Engineers.
• Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires.
• 3+ years in a Techincal Support role in an enterprise SaaS environment.
• Basic knowledge of Mysql, POSTMAN, and REST APIs is a must.
• Knowledge of Ecommerce Platforms like Magento, Woocommerce, Amazon, Shopify, etc. is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Ability to deal with difficult situations and work calmly and professionally under pressure.
• Logical approach to troubleshooting, including good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with ticket/logging tools, e.g. Freshdesk, Jira.
• Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation.
• Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience is a major plus.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- Configure assets as per their compliance applications.
- Does Hardware and software related troubleshooting.
- Addressing Application related concerns via a remote tool
- Address escalation and priority concerns (VIP users)
- Trouble shooting on all kind of desktop calls.
- Configuring network services such as LAN. Win proxy & DNS services.
- Installation & Troubleshooting of printer calls.
- Configuration of MS Outlook, Outlook Express & solving related problems on user systems.
- Installing & configuring different Windows based Application Software’s.
- Configuring and troubleshooting for RDP.
- Installing & configuring client system to the domain.
- Installing, Configuring, Monitoring & troubleshooting network printers & solving related problems on user systems.
- User profile management.
- Remote configuring enables the Remote Desktop on the host PC and add/enable Remote Desktop users.
IDfy is looking for Software Support Lead with 7 or more years of planning, implementation and
Must have strong presentation, interpersonal written and oral communication skills. Must have
demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to
clients. Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients (in-house users).
Also have work experience in SQL, Linux, and scripting languages (Bash/Python).
Your job description
Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact
with colleagues at all levels Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
1. Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team, performing scheduled staff reviews,
communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
2. Hands-On Experience with handling complex technical support issues. Adhering to SLAs.
3. Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to
4. Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient
design of customer-oriented services.
5. Working effectively with other teams and implementing strategies to increase profitability,
productivity and overall client experience.
6. Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
7. Handling escalated issues from customers.
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the
customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to
drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the
appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for
further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while
expanding on the core knowledge
1-3;3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc.
Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience
with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
JSON & XML Data formats (required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load
balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus,
but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft))
Technical Specialist – Associate - UNIX and DB
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate - UNIX and DB works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our UNIX and DB group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us. Our UNIX and DB Group is focused around but not limited to backups of Unix and Linux platforms and databases within the Commvault suite, this includes networking, troubleshooting, connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues on an OS and or hardware. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our partners and consultants on site.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and super-friendly UNIX and DB team.
Position Responsibilities include:
Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
Recreation of problems in house
Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
Expert level knowledge of Unix-flavoured operating systems and its components.
Strong understanding of Oracle , HANA and SAP databases,
Good understanding of Unix/Linux clusters, with installing and configuring software.
Solid understanding of Unix device management (tape and disk)
Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with Linux OS and/or hardware.
Desirable to have exposure to storage arrays like NetApp, HDS
Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas, Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
Strong customer relations skills.
Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent team player.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
Ideally a Bachelors Degree
Preferred - OCP/OCA/OCM, Red Hat – RHCSA, RHCE
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
- Strong technical knowledge in software, hardware, and networking
- Prior experience in Customer service or call center environment
- IP protocol and network experience highly desirable
- Working knowledge of NetApp technical systems (6 months or more)
- Strong understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available weekends
- Languages: B2 English
The Customer Success Executive contributes to the company's success by effectively managing its
clients. You will be the SPOC (Single Person of Contact) for our existing clients and will be responsible
for the successful implementation of our solutions in new client locations.
Assisting client's queries over email & call.
Looking into complaints and coordinating with clients to resolve their issues.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the client's issues; determining the cause
of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting
correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing client’s information.
Visits client location for successful implementation.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Generating product ideas to reduce the number of queries & solve the pain points of
Participate in innovation and find new ways that are more efficient in terms of operations
Skills: Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, MS Excel, Customer Success,
Proficiency in English and Hindi
What can you expect at Intugine?
Young team, flat hierarchy.
Like-minded intellectually curious colleagues.
High paced learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential