What is the role?
We are looking for a passionate and meticulous Test Engineer, with a strong focus on ensuring better customer experience through hands-on implementation of QA best practices
- Proficiency in English as a language (spoken and written)
- Browser / Mobile compatibility testing
- meticulous and attention to details
- Website/Content validation
- UI, Usability, Performance, compatibility (cross browser) testing
- Awareness of Google Tag Manager, Google page insights, SEO
- STLC (software test life cycle)
- Prior experience in content writing (preferably in healthcare industry), would be a big plus
- 2-3 years of experience in website testing
Good to have skills:
Browser Automation using Selenium/Katalon Studio (record and play-back)
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise and ability to code.
- A keen understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment is needed.
- Develop, Execute the test cases and Report Bugs
- Send regular status reports, on bugs and functionality, tested
- Record test results, screenshots, etc. (failed ones)
- Create the test report and Conduct post-testing clean-up
- Run the regression tests
- Suggest fixes, identify functional problems and document technical issues and solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the SDLC as well as various software testing methodologies.
- Perform Functional/Black box testing, SQL queries, and Data Analysis.
- Using Bug tracking (Trello/JIRA), Project Tracking and SVN software produced various reports/metrics.
- Support the testing phase (system testing, SIT, UAT, non-regression testing) and ensure quick turnaround of defect fixes.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- Manage and communicate regular updates on project status like work completed, work in progress, next steps, risks, mitigation, quality to QA manager and stakeholders.
- Present complex technical ideas (both written and verbal), anticipate potential objections and persuade others to adopt the most appropriate view.
- Establish an end-to-end view and capture all key requirements. establish clear functional and non-functional requirements like capacity, availability, and response times.
- Ensure that all requirements are 'testable' and agree on test strategy with the business and test team lead.
- Bachelor’s/ MCA/ M. Tech. from a reputed college.
- Experience in Automation testing is preferred.
- Experience in testing various applications, services, and user interfaces
- Experience in test automation and creating repeatable, maintainable, automated
- test suites
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Experience in communicating with clients
- Understanding of test-driven development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes
- Understanding of user interface design
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & methodologies
- Familiarity with various defect management systems
✓ 7-9 Yrs. overall hands-on experience in QA, at least 3+ years in Test Automation.
✓ Collaborates with testing team and application developers to improve the overall quality of
software programs, ensuring quality throughout the software development life cycle.
✓ Expertise in working with tools like Eclipse, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Serenity, Jenkins,
Junit and Maven.
✓ Hands on programing experience in JAVA.
✓ Excellent knowledge of Serenity BDD framework with Java and Selenium skills.
✓ Experience in Designing, developing, debugging and executing Automation Scripts.
✓ Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns.
✓ Proficiency at identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your code as well as
✓ Create and run automation test cases against web interfaces and APIs.
✓ Preferable experience on Serenity testing framework.
✓ Must have experience on Cucumber, Selenium, BDD.
✓ Knowledge on Source Code Management - GitHub/Bitbucket.
✓ Expertise in developing test automation and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous
Delivery (CD) solutions using Jenkins.
✓ Strong ability to write automation scripts using Java.
✓ Well versed in Gherkin.
✓ Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
✓ Knowledge of Issue tracking and project management tool JIRA/Zephyr
✓ Knowledge of any automation tools like Test Complete is an additional plus.
✓ Should be able to take up manual tasks as required.
✓ Creative thinking, good problem solving skills.
Skills / Expertise needed:
✓ Provide technology leadership for enhancing test automation capability at organization level
✓ Ability and proven experience in advising the management on test automation strategy, setting
direction for long term automation plan, bringing in best practices and ROI evaluation
✓ Possess in-depth knowledge of multiple open source/commercial tools for Web test automation
(QTP/ UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Coded UI, Tosca etc.) and Mobile test automation
(Ranorex, Appium, Robotium, SeeTest, etc.)
✓ Web and mobile testing (iOS, Android, and Windows), automation frameworks, Continuous
Integration tools (Jenkins) and infrastructure for automation
✓ Sound understanding of agile and modular frame work methodologies, concepts
✓ Providing end-to-end delivery support for testing engagements
✓ Reviewing and implementing best-fit solutions among options evaluated
✓ Ability to implement quantitative test process measurement techniques
✓ Integrating manual and automated test effort
✓ Understanding software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case
development, test case execution, deployment and, test data, defect tracking, and test
About the Team
As an engineer on the platform product development team at Noodle.ai, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of Software Engineers, DevOps and UI Engineers on a mission to build a next generation AI platform. The platform creates a unified base for Noodle.ai's multiple digital supply chain Enterprise AI products - simplifying the workflow for creating, deploying and managing AI applications. The platform handles areas such as Distributed Data Processing, Pipeline Orchestration, Data Ops, Distributed Model Training, MLOps, Observability & Low Latency analytics for each product and the tenants at scale. Because development of truly AI-native software is still such a nascent field, we will be charting new paths, tackling challenging problems, and shaping the future of this technology together.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup QA processes for Noodle's AI platform
- Develop and enhance automation tests with continuous integration, continuous deployments & testing
- Generating test reports, automated monitoring scripts
- Explore and evaluate the latest tools and frameworks with an aim to elevate the technical edge of the current platform
- Mentor and guide other team members to include quality and test driven development as part of each workstream
- 4+ years of experience in testing preferably an enterprise SaaS applications & platforms
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with both manual and automated testing
- Hands on experience with designing Automation Test Frameworks using data driven testing methodology
- Expertise test automation: Exposure to scripting languages – Python / Perl / Shell
- Hands on experience with Selenium, JMeter and Sitespeed
- Experience with testing RESTful data services, web services, APIs and UI
- Solid knowledge of SQL queries
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
Good to have
- Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins
- Knowledge on any of the frameworks – Cucumber, Robot, Autify , Cypress
- Good foundational knowledge on OOPs and design patterns
At Noodle.ai our mission is to create a world without waste. Our products focus where the waste is – in factories and supply chains around the world. We think traditional rules-based software is failing business leaders, so we’re developing next-generation enterprise software that leverages Enterprise Artificial Intelligence® to tackle volatility in supply chains and reduce waste. We are a diverse and interdisciplinary team, looking for collaborative and intellectually curious Noodlers hungry to learn from other perspectives, create together, and have fun along the way.
Senior QA Engineer
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1. Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc. SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
- Document Test Cases.
- Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
- Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
- Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
- Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in an early stage startup is a must have
- Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
- Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
- Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
- Basic Understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
Our Hiring Process:
- Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
- A take-home assignment
- Final Interview Round
Role : SDET
Must have :
• Strong experience in developing enterprise test automation
• Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (C# , ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, SQL Server).
• Selenium and either C# or Java
Good to have :
• Powershell/Other scripting language
• Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
• Experience in Unified Product Engineering is desirable involving development, testing and test automation
• Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
• Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams.
• Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work.
• Design and develop solutions to strengthen a seamless CI/CD pipeline
• Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Prior experience with high volume, reliable UI test automation
• Be responsible for enhancing test automation framework to make it stable, reliable and
Qualification : Graduate
Experience : 5-7 yrs
Location : Delhi
Have automation test code quality which should be excellent, with minimum test script failures
To be able to identify automation scope and areas without much help (UI, API)
To test, deliver features on time and without any regression or production issue
To write corner negative test cases
To be Independent: shouldn’t need any hand-holding in carrying out well-defined tasks
To be well versed with debugging skills: should be able to debug , fix issues in Automation
To have a sense of ownership and commitment to the cause of company: Appetite to learn new
To train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best
Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
To continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Key Skills required:
Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 5-7 years’ experience in software test
development, including creating/maintaining test automation frameworks from scratch and
minimum 2-3 yrs experience in Selenium
Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews,
debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
Good knowledge of object-oriented programming preferably JAVA
Experience in front-end (APP &Web) Manual Testing, API automation, preferably using tools
like Selenium/Appium/Rest Assured with a framework like TestNG/Cucumber
Hands on exp in API-Testing, test planning, case execution, test bed preparation
Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG,
Maven,Jenkins, Git, etc.
Experience in Android/IOS test automation using frameworks like Robotium/Appium/etc.
Experience with performance testing, function testing, regression testing, web based CRM app
testing, stress testing, web API testing and advanced aspects of system testing automation
Have excellent communication skills with a customer driven approach
Maxify Digital is a full service Salesforce APAC implementation & product innovation partner focused
towards “Digital Transformation Programs” leveraging the power of Salesforce & Platforms. With a
joint experience of 100+ customers and deep product development experience of more than 18 years,
we leverage the power of Salesforce platform to bring ideas to reality and help our customers transform
We have an urgent requirement of an Automation Tester who has at least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing.
Immediate Joiner will be preffered or the maximum notice period -15 days.
- Maintaining a suite of automated tests for Web and Mobile applications
- Maintaining automation framework and implementing improvements
- Conversion of the manual test suite to automation
- Create and maintain test cases.
- Maintain and update regression testing scripts to close test escapes.
- Perform exploratory testing, integration testing, regression testing, automated testing.
- Execution and triage of automated test executions.
- Defect management in Jira.
- Maintenance on Jenkins integration.
- Exposure to Test and Defect Management Tools like JIRA, Test rail, Zephyr etc.
- Writing reliable and maintainable automated tests.
- Demonstrable experience in Automation testing using Selenium or similar
- Experience with Serenity BDD test framework, (Cucumber, Selenium, Rest Assured)
- Unit testing frameworks such as TestNG, JUnit and/or N Unit
- Testing API’s with SoapUI / Postman or similar
- Performance Testing with J meter, Neo Load or similar
- Familiarity with Swagger or Open API Specifications.
- Familiarity with JSON objects, SQL queries, data structures, log file analysis
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An individual contributor role with proven ability to design and define the test strategy.
- Ability to create test scenarios based on the requirements, specification and understanding the impact of the multiple features.
- Understanding of the architecture/design, covering various aspects of testing (functional, non-functional, stress, reliability, conformance, robustness).
- Complete ownership of the release with the ability to identify critical customer impacting defects based on requirements.
- Good knowledge of embedded and protocol stack testing, GPS, RF, driver or firmware related testing, writing test scenarios based on requirements and specs,
- Enhance & optimize the process of system testing and software testing.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology.
- Experience in building and maintaining automated tests.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python would be a huge plus.
- Good understanding of the test process and ability to do RCA.
- Knowledge of packet capturing tools like Wireshark
- Knowledge in Automotive domain,V2X would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on any of the traffic simulation tools like pre-scan , IPG or related tools would be added advantage.
- Good Communication and Mentoring skills.
Selenium web driver