Everything mini just works better. A mini Snickers bar to not have the guilt of indulging. A mini perfume that fits snuggly in your bag. A mini vacation, because you are a hustler! Now how about becoming a "Mini CEO"! That's who a Product Manager essentially is.
Calling all to-be Mini-CEOs who will make major strides! Unstop is on the lookout for its next cool-mini-CEO. Are you the one?
Role and Responsibilities :
- Manage the entire product life cycle, from planning to execution
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas and determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward
- Set up product vision and strategy and guide the success of a product
- Define the requirements for each feature and the desired user experience
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and articulate the customer requirements and market requirements into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap
- Work closely with the technical team on the technical specifications and ensure that teams have all of the information they need to deliver a complete product to market
- Analyse market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiating and delivers unique value based on customer demands
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Own the P&L for the product, including top-line and bottom line
- Work with the tech, sales, marketing, and content teams to develop and execute the strategic marketing plan, campaigns, and sales for the product
Required Candidate Profile :
- Strong aptitude and understanding of technology
- Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions
- Excellent presentation and client-facing skills
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, quick thinker, and a self-starter
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- Prior experience in Product Management in ed-tech, product, or technology companies.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About the role
- Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
- Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
- Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years managing cross disciplinary products at scale as a product manager
- Strong passion for Privacy. Although no previous experience in this domain is required and mentorship will be provided, you must be willing to become a deep expert in this field.
- Computer Engineering or Software Engineering background with the ability to parse various layers of a software stack (to understand its implications on Privacy)
- A history of building and cultivating lasting cross-functional partnerships with both internal and external groups across Engineering, Product, Security, and Legal
- You are a strategic problem solver and valued collaborator; you are just as comfortable strategizing and leading as you are diving into the details of product work when circumstances require it.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and are flexible, self-motivated, dedicated, and hard-working. You actively recognise needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
- MSMEx is a business advisory platform which connects Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) & Start-ups with leading industry experts for professional advice & mentoring.
- Our goal is to bring world-class business management support in a micro advisory format to MSMEs at highly-affordable price points, so they can scale to their full potential faster with qualified guidance, expert mentoring and hand-holding.
- We take a customer-centric approach in our product development and measure our success using defined business metrics.
- We are a small team with diverse background & experiences. We work hard as a team - and appreciate the meaningful contribution of each other. We celebrate the journey and milestones and don- t wait for destination.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Understand user needs, pain points & behaviour
- Develop & drive product direction and strategy
- Own the product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Collect & gather the requirements from different stakeholders to write PRDs & User
- Define Acceptance Criteria & KPIs for each product feature
- Preparing Wireframes to explain the feature requirements to UI/UX Team
- Managing & Planning Sprints, Backlog & UAT
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies along with marketing team
- Work with design, engineering, operations & marketing teams to set priorities & achieve the product and business goals
- Own the product tracking & analytics to gain insights for product iteration
What we are looking for:
- BE/BTech or MBA with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to formulate data driven decisions
- Own a track record of building interesting mobile products
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Experience in Agile Product Development Process
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- A Team Player with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project Management: JIRA, Slack etc
- Wireframing Tools: Framer etc
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Metabase, Tableau etc
- MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word etc
- You want to work directly with cofounders & serial entrepreneurs
- You love challenges and independently solve them
- You love to work in fast paced start-up environment
- You want fast paced growth in your career
Location: Preferred Mumbai in long run. For 2021 can work from anywhere.
· This is a generalist product role.
· When you join us, we will pair you up with a product vertical or a horizontal which is the best
match with your skills and interests. For the product you will be building, you will help define
and manage end-to-end user experience. PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility
· As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth
of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers,
sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing,
writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products.
3+ years of product management experience in building mobile consumer products, and have
demonstrated impact in your previous product stints.
· Have strong generalised problem solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to
analyse situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions.
· You don’t easily get “stuck” Have a strong and clear sense of what a high quality product feels
like (you use are or aware of bunch of products and apps and what’s good and not good about
those) and a high bar on quality. Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of
mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server side and client side
· Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas. Are
very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others. Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology .
· Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing
constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen, every day.
What will you do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Analyse product requirements and develop solutions which are scalable, efficient and brings success to merchant base Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple stakeholders Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate go-to-market plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate Technical integration documents from various Fin-tech partners (Banks, Card Networks) into User Stories
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, operation and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch Define and measure Success metrics of product post launch
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of strong experience in product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Understanding of Web based architecture and API, Network protocols is must
- Exceptional in writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and communication speaking skills
- Proven experience working as a product developer
- Previous experience in #Fintech and #Payments is a must
TBO – (www.tbo.com)
TBO is a global platform that aims to simplify all buying and selling travel needs of travel partners across the world. The proprietary technology platform aims to simplify the demands of the complex world of global travel by seamlessly connecting highly distributed travel buyers and travel suppliers at scale.
The TBO journey began in 2006 with a simple goal – to address the evolving needs of travel buyers and suppliers, and what started off as a single-product air ticketing company, has today become the leading B2A (Business to Agents) travel portal across the Americas, UK & Europe, Africa, Middle East, India, and Asia Pacific.
Today, TBO’s product range from air, hotels, rail, holiday packages, car rentals, transfers, sightseeing, cruise, and cargo. Apart from these products, our proprietary platform relies heavily on AI/ML to offer unique listings and products, meeting specific requirements put forth by customers, and thus increasing conversions.
TBO’s approach has always been technology-first and we continue to invest in new innovations and new offerings to make travel easy and simple. TBO’s travel APIs are serving large travel ecosystems across the world while the modular architecture of the platform enables new travel products while expanding across new geographies.
- You will influence & contribute to “Building World Largest Technology Led Travel Distribution Network” for a $ 9 Trillion global travel business market.
- We are the emerging leaders in technology-led end-to-end travel management, in the B2B space.
- Physical Presence in 47 countries with business in 110 countries.
- We are reputed for our-long lasting trusted relationships. We stand by our ecosystem of suppliers and buyers to service the end customer.
- An open & informal start-up environment that cares.
What TBO offers to a Life Traveller in You:
- Enhance Your Leadership Acumen. Join the journey to create a global scale and ‘World Best’.
- Challenge Yourself to do something path-breaking. Be Empowered. The only thing to stop you will be your imagination.
- Post-pandemic, travel space is likely to see significant growth. Witness and shape this space. It will be one exciting journey.
- As the fastest-growing B2B platform our priority is purpose-building scalable systems.
- Adopting industry-leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performing and scalable solutions.
- Fast response to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments.
- As a part of the growth team at you will be responsible for driving growth through product initiatives. You will work closely with the senior leadership to define features to drive product-led growth for a global B2B travel platform.
- Growth Mindset:- Ability to understand consumer pain points, form hypotheses, conduct experiments and scale the right solutions
- Good understanding of funnels and ability to define and build growth product experiences and infrastructure in order to grow the business internationally
- You'll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for our global audience
- You'll drive strong decision-marketing through quantitative results and AB testing, qualitative research and customer insights
- Logical bend of mind - ability to handle ambiguity and solve problems
- 4+ years of Industry and Product Management experience in a leading consumer internet company or startup managing (B2C)
- Experience of working on a digital onboarding module would be valuable
- B.E + MBA from a premium institute
- Demonstrated capability of building a seamless and pleasurable consumer-focused product
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which deliver a world-class user experience
- 3+ Years of experience in Product Management from product company
- Experience in managing product roadmaps and timelines
- Track record of execution and deploying the highest quality product on time with high adoption metrics
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Ability to work with leadership with clear and concise communication
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization
We are seeking a collaborative, organized, process and detail oriented Release manager to drive high quality, on-time deployment of quarterly product releases by designing, implementing and executing effective release management processes in a collaboration with global Engineering, Operations, Product Management, services and Technical Support teams.
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and
- Planning release windows and cycles across portfolios, components
- Managing relationships working on interrelated processes
- Communicating crucial release plans and changes
- Measuring and monitoring progress to achieve a timely software release within
- defined budgetary limits and defined quality standards
- Producing deployment, implementation, and run books plans
- Conducting release readiness and milestone reviews
- Maintaining release schedules for every core service and ensuring it aligns with major vendors and other stakeholder. Qualifications
- Mid-Senior: 7-12+ years of experience
- Experience as a release manager leading a substantial feature/product in the enterprise
- Curiosity to learn + Extreme ownership + EQ/interpersonal skills
- Enjoys streamlining complex engineering processes and wants to gain mastery ∙
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams up to task completion.
We have a passion for excellence. We love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds, but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We appreciate talent, and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us. dial for info nine one zero one four double three eight one two.
Couture AI Platform provides Pluggable Building Blocks to entire
AI stack, which are used to build and productionize varied
enterprise ML and deep learning use cases. It has enabled some
of largest global organizations implement specific vertical
targeted products build on top of its proprietary AI platform.
Nature of Business Artificial Intelligence Platform
Company Website www.couture.ai
Job Designation Product Manager - Decision Science
Job Location Bengaluru
Job Description &
• Bachelors (+Masters preferred) in Computer
Science/Mathematics/Research (Machine Learning, Deep
Learning, Statistics, Data Mining, Game Theory or core
mathematical areas) from Tier-1 institutes (IITs, IISc, BITS, IIITs,
top-ranked global Universities) with good individual academic
Looking for decision science managers.
• Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine
learning, and statistics.
- Domain understanding of Personalization, Search, Visual
• Expertise in using Python, statistical/machine learning libs.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience defining large scale AI
solutions and its deployment for millions of customers.
• Expertise with understanding the raw data, data
transformation and feature selection.
• Expertise with understanding of metric-driven impact-analysis
of the AI solutions.
• Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
• Take ownership of end-to-end engagement from defining to
delivering the business requirements, working with various
stakeholders within Couture AI and customers.
• Create feedback loops to generate the product roadmaps.
• Formulate the appropriate predictive, analytic, ML or Deep
learning solutions leveraging Couture AI Platform.
• Carry out a cost benefit comparison of various solutions, not
only driven by analytical rigor of the solutions, but also the
pragmatic aspects of deployment, data and adoption cost.
• Work with platform and tech teams to implement the
• Drive adoption of the Couture AI Platform solutions via
demonstrating improvement in success metrics and interfacing
with business partners from other teams.
• Building business cases and models to quantify new
opportunities, using data and solid business judgment.
The role is based in Bangalore. Are you ready for such an ambitious challenge?
What Will You Do ?
- Develop the product strategy and roadmap for our core bookkeeping platform, with specific focus on enhancing user retention and stickiness of the App, in concert with other product managers and cross-functional peers.
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data and competitive analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Drive roadmap implementation in collaboration with Engineering and UX/UI peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Help define processes and implement Agile best practices to continuously improve Sprint Planning and Sprint Management
- Use outcome estimation to prioritize the Product Backlog and maximise value delivered to users and the business
What Does It Take?
- 2-6 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience in Mobile App Product Management for a technology driven organization
- Passion for solving real people problems at scale
- Depth of experience leading major product or growth initiatives across multiple products, platforms and feature clusters
- Impact focus and consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Data-minded whenever possible. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- You can - rewire- your brain to think like a real business owner would and are genuinely interested in understanding their behaviour and motivations
- Ability to think big and small to build a portfolio of experiments and larger features.
- Impeccable follow-through. You say what you- ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don't let details slip.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Written communication that is clear and effective.
- You are competitive and like scale, settling for #2 is not your thing
- You thrive in a high pressure, high ambiguity environment
Plus Points :
- Successful track record in scaling up a consumer-facing product with supply & demand dynamics, primarily focusing on retention and engagement metrics
- Experience in fully owning an end-to-end domain and roadmap building for at least 1 year
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Plum you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features.To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/" target="_blank">https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 5+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- We ll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You ll report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.