Work closely with the Head of Content in designing and executing the Content Strategy.
Developing high-quality content assets like blogs, articles, web content, metadata, product
descriptions, video scripts (brand product), PR copies, creative copies, social media content,
and AD copies that could help establish thought leadership and drive business-relevant
conversations with the target audience.
Researching markets and industries to gain good insight and create content that drives people
to take action.
Identifying niche to actively engage with to help in brand and community building.
Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience, address their
pain points, generate content ideas, and create kick-ass content funnels to knock marketing
Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Exploring content optimization opportunities to continuously improve the performance of
Driving traffic and engagement that translates to brand and business goals.
Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
to drive traffic, leads, revenue, subscribers, and awareness via content strategy.
Who are we looking for?
A boundary pusher with creative excellence when it comes to writing.
Have an eagle eye for content proofreading and editing.
Highly Imaginative and creative with impeccable written and communication skills.
Can bring new ideas and freshness to the content that catches the attention of the TG and
inspire them to take action.
Eagerness to learn and explore various facets of content strategy with an enthusiasm to share
learning with others.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related fields is
You should have
Proven 4+ years of work experience as an SEO Content Writer or Content Strategist.
Demonstrated background in writing and editing a variety of content like blogs, articles,
social copies, case studies, lead nurturing emails, newsletters, brochures, sales collaterals etc
Understanding of SEO content writing and content Management Systems, like WordPress.
Prior experience in handling content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the
domestic and international markets (preferably for Small & Mid-size businesses).
An introductory understanding of AHREF, Google Analytics, Keyword Research and trend
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience.We provide technological infrastructure on mobile for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintaining their own e-commerce stores. Today over 5 lakhs businesses from 100+ countries all over the world use QuickSell to accelerate the process of sharing complete and accurate product information with various business stakeholders with objectives like dynamic product showcase and ordering booking. A testament to our product quality is a rating of 4.6 stars which can be verified on the Google Playstore.
With the Coronavirus pandemic taking its toll all over the world, and social distancing measures being adopted, more and more merchants are turning their attention to online means of conducting business and interacting with customers. With this new wave of rapid digitization, QuickSell has grown 4x in the last few months and we are seeing continuous growth on a daily basis. More and more merchants all over the world are realising that digital is the way of the future, and thus leveraging the QuickSell app to digitally showcase their product catalogs to customers and other stakeholders.
Founder profile and story:
After completing his MS in Human-Computer Interaction from Indiana University, Deepak Bhagchandani was working for companies like Pearson Education and Amazon Inc in the US when he realised that millions of small businesses all over the world are still transacting offline and inefficiently. With an insight to revolutionise these businesses and a keen insight on creating a simple product design to enable them to become digital - he left the USA and came back to India to start QuickSell with a seed investment from Silicon Valley, US. With growing market demand from 1000s of customers, the company continues to grow into different verticals today.
1. Adept at writing long format and short format content
2. Responsible for website content including but not limited to product descriptions, SEO
content (basic understanding of SEO needed) and blog articles
3. Work with a graphic team to create the website and blog creatives like banners, videos etc.
4. Write content for various marketing requirements: PR articles, press releases, email,
SMS and app requirements
5. Responsible for product label content and getting the same designed (with internal/external design teams)
6. Assist in campaign communication (ideation and execution) as and when required
7. Self-starter, motivated and proactive
Nike for Medical Apparel. Not all heroes wear capes, some wear #KNYAMedHeroes
Our founders are alums of Stanford University, the University of Pennsylvania and
Lasalle College of the Arts
We are building a creative think tank to take KNYA Med to the next level. Our
creative team serves a large audience, educating and entertaining them while talking
about medical trends in India. We are looking for innovative writers who are
passionate about scaling up a D2C brand with purpose.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Ad Copy: Writing impactful and effective ad copy for our digital ads
(Facebook, Google etc.)
● Digital Copy: Writing copy as required for our website, SEO Articles etc.
● Product Copy: Helping to write copy where required for our physical products,
product manuals and other assets
● Blog (Creative Writing): Our blog Musings covers themes around sex,
relationships, mind & body. You’ll be part of the team responsible for curating
topics and writing short/ long form articles on a weekly basis.
● Informative/ Educational Content: Writing educational content in the form of
product & content guides, covering things like how to use our products, and
other interesting topics around sexual wellness.
● Strategy & Analysis: keeping an eye out for content trends, social listening,
and competitor content.
The ideal candidate will:
● Have 3-4 years’ experience in creative/writing roles
● Have a strong command over language
● Understand the nuances of how purchase decisions
● Be comfortable with narrating campaign ideas and story briefs
● Be passionate about understanding the consumer
● Be in love with the creative process
● Want to celebrate medical superheroes!
About the company :
Fretron Pvt. Ltd. - A SaaS based logistical organization. We are one of the fastest growing start-ups founded by visionary industry veterans having combined experience of 35 years with a vision of creating the most comprehensive cloud-based logistics tech and transportation management platform. Using our logistics automation platform, we are helping several major companies to cut down their freight cost, increase order and load management efficiency, reduce delays and gain end-to-end visibility into their Logistics operations. Our customers include companies Like Jindal Saw, V-Mart Retail, Exide Industries, Century Ply, Shayam Steel etc.
We are in the lookout for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
• Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
• Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
• Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
1. Logistics Domain Content Writing Experience
2. B2B SaaS domain content writing experience
1. Fundamentals of B2B Marketing
2. Fundamentals of ABM
- Your job will be to ensure that the content you write is powerful and relevant enough to create interest for a clients consumers and possibly convert them into a customer.
Educational Background :
- Btech. /MTech./University degree in English or Journalism
- Convent school education preferred although not mandatory
Mandatory Skills :
- Excellent command over the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to write in a number of different styles/ tones for a varied audience
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Ability to understand complex writing requirements and deliver quality content
- Creative Writing
- Article/ Blog writing
- Web page writing
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
2. Copywrite SEO-friendly content (blogs, drip-email campaigns, newsletter, etc.)
3. Assist in conducting keyword and supporting analytics research for the content
As a Social Media Specialist at Digeesell, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media.
Your responsibilities at digeesell
- Write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users.
- Use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly.
- Wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data.
- Help convert brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions.
- Design and monitor business performance goals to drive brand awareness.
- Observe and analyze market and competitor trends.
- Monitor the quality and integrity of products and services, and respond as needed to ensure brand alignment.
- Strategize media plans for different platforms.
- Client interaction
Required Candidate profile:
- 1.5 + years of experience in the social media specialist role.
- Excellent communication Skills
- MBA in Marketing or similar background
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, other social media best practices
- Working knowledge of popular social media scheduling and monitoring tool
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Agency Background Preferred
- You'll make it happen by creating the copies for the best funnels for Knorish, constantly improving, optimizing the existing content with fanatic attention to marketing.
- Experience in creating mind-boggling content for social advertising channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Optimizing PR campaigns when there is a need
- Boundless positivity, zeal for learning, calculated experimentation, and a desire to become a Voice of the platform
- Create SEO optimized blogs for posting
- Preferred to have a deep understanding of SEO, Keyword analysis, SEMRUSH, UBERSUGGEST, AHREFS
- A must knowledge of CMS, blog maintenance, CTAs, and others
1. Should be a team player and be willing to learn new writing styles & updated with copywriting trends.
2. Experience of working with a similar Tech/SaaS platform would be an icing on the cake.
3. Must be diligent and be able to work independently with minimal intervention Above all attention to detail, passion for impeccable English, great writing skills plus over 2 years of experience in SEO writing & blogging.
- Market+ Salary
- Annual Bonuses
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
What you will do:
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews
- Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggesting and implementing new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager for a minimum of 3 years
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Work with art team
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Problem solving and work against stringent deadlines
Oversee proofs, copy editing and fact check
Collaborate with designers, producers, account managers and planner to ensure delivery of copy on time
Monitoring campaign effectiveness
We are looking for a full-time Content Writer with excellent English writing skills. The work will entail writing product descriptions, website content, material for emailers & social media and developing company profile with appropriate information. The content will be used for apparel & clothing products and health & wellness products.
Freshers with excellent English writing skills are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to come up with catchy liners to catch viewers’ attention
- Write clear and concise information for use in company and brand profiles
- Provide and update content for the website as needed
- Come up with theme content to be used in social media and emailers
- Proofread content before publication through various company channels
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent English writing skills (A Must, with good command over English Grammar)
- Master’s Degree/Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, English or Creative Writing
- Creative bent of mind
- Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply