ID Academy - Instructional Designer (Remote)
at ERUDITUS Executive Education
Interested In Making Career In 'Instructional Design'? Then Let's Connect !!!!
The objective of the Emeritus ID Academy is to provide ID training to the selected candidates over 4-5 weeks (approximately one month). They will learn the fundamentals of instructional design from the industry experts and practice ID skills such as storyboarding, visualization and design of the content and so on with support from ID professionals. Post the ID training and completion of their Capstone Project, we'll assess the candidates and onboard them with Emeritus based on their screening results.
Here's more about Emeritus and the ID academy. About us -Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China.
Emeritus' short courses, degree programs, boot camps, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches educates more than 100,000 students per year across 80 countries.
Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Learning Solutions, has more than 1,200 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. The company has raised over $160 million in capital and is backed by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Sequoia India, Leeds Illuminate, and Prosus Ventures.
- Learn the science and art of instructional design from industry experts and practitioners.
- Apply instructional design in hands-on exercises under professional guidance.
- Be familiar with the job expectations and attitude in the online education industry.
- Become industry-ready to kick-start your career as an Instructional Design professional.
About ERUDITUS Executive Education
Role: Content Writer
Job Summary :
We are seeking a talented and creative Content Writer to join our team. As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for creating high-quality, engaging, and informative content for our website, blog, social media channels, and other marketing materials.
- Develop and write compelling content that is in line with our brand and target audience.
- Research and analyze industry trends, competitors, and keywords to optimize content for search engines.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop content strategies and plans.
- Produce high-quality written content for various channels including blogs, social media, email campaigns, and other marketing materials.
- Ensure all content is grammatically correct, error-free, and consistent with our brand style guide.
- Edit and proofread content written by other team members, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content writing and apply them to improve our content strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SaaS based content writing for digital media.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in SEO and content marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CMS platforms, such as WordPress, and social media management tools.
If you are a creative thinker who is passionate about writing engaging and informative content, we would love to hear from you.
- 2+ years professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, or editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing stories or more long-form editorial content
- Experience with trauma informed writing is a plus
- Experience writing for social impact products or audiences is a plus
- Solid understanding of email marketing and social channels are a plus
- Portfolio of writing samples
We are looking for someone with a flair for communication to join our social media marketing team.
- Overseeing the company’s social media accounts management.
- Developing creative, engaging, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which would enlighten audiences and help in promoting brand-focused messages.
- Growing and expanding the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Developing social media plans, new content and engagement strategies, and day-to-day management of social media profiles.
- Cultivating leads and sales by online marketing.
- Generating posts for various social media platforms.
- Managing content (Including website) and SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) and generating inbound traffic.
- Monitoring the social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Participating in interviews, hiring process as well as the learning and development process of the social media team members.
- Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Researching and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Background in media, marketing, and/or communications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a short time frame.
- Agile and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Sound understanding of social media and the amplification of digital content.
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work efficiently within a small team environment.
- Polished interpersonal skills and ability to work with the team.
- Enthusiastic, positive and good at idea generation.
- Any photography/videography skills an asset
- Manage our company's social media accounts.
- Research and plan content strategy for social media campaigns by considering the latest trends.
- Develop and publish engaging posts that engage audiences and promote our brand.
- Schedule social media posts using online schedulers.
- Build a community by engaging the audience with meaningful conversations and responding to their comments.
- Connect with industry influencers for brand promotions.
- Monitor brand mentions and promote user-generated content to connect with the audience personally.
- Analyze social media analytics to measure the performance of the campaigns.
- Stay updated about the latest features and other offerings of social media platforms.
- 02-04 years of experience as a Social Media Executive or a similar role.
- Exceptional knowledge of leading social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Portfolio of social media campaigns handled in the past.
- Having outstanding copywriting skills would be an added benefit.
- Good understanding of social media ads.
- Sound knowledge of influencer marketing.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in marketing, media, or related field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic customer service skills.
- Good time management skills.
Interested candidates can share their profile on jaipur.hr @ taxcpc.com or on whatsapp 8 1 0 7 0 1 0 1 9 9
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
As a Creative Writer, you will be responsible for creating both long and short-form content. Your content needs to be clear and concise for advertisements and websites while maintaining brand consistency. We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail and can thrive under pressure. As our content presence is significant for the business to succeed, your position will play a massive role in driving our business' growth and success.
Skills: Content Development, Content Writing, Basic SEO
Writing Industry: Technology, Software Products
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Impeccable Communication Skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good eye for details.
- Experience in developing content for websites.
- Experience in developing content for content marketing activities.
- Strong writing skills, understanding of content.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Must be able to deliver content on time
- Coordinate with teams and get the assigned task done
- Should be able to handle tasks independently.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for writing and editing copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, video and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, creating concepts and developing messaging.
What you will do:
- Interpreting creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Researching and understanding the target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Writing original copy and editing content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Revising copy based on feedback/direction
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 2-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
people. Caffeine addicts will find a home easily in our community!
- Working closely with the client (typically Marketing / Communication heads) to understand their needs, company goals, vision, and prepare a high-level strategy spanning multiple platforms and types of content.
- Breaking down the client’s requirements in the form of a more granular content calendar
- Coordinating with designers, videographers, and other stakeholders to ensure overall smooth project flow and client satisfaction
- Doing primary or secondary research, as and when required, depending on the context
- Ensuring that the client receives error-free content and copy that is free of plagiarism
- Repurposing existing content into buckets that can be reposted on different platforms
- Brainstorm (along with the Account Manager) about how to drive traffic to the existing content and to improve overall KPIs for the client
- Diligent tracking and analytics of what's working and what's not working, and how to optimiz content for the next cycle
To build brand’s advocacy on social media with creative conceptualization and execution of
Apply if you have
▪ Social media custodian with extensive experience in adapting the brand brief into
shareable social content
▪ Experience in unique social media content creation, implementation, and optimization
▪ Ability to work with cross functional teams for end-to-end solutions.
▪ Excellent creative thinking and communication skills, both verbal and written.
▪ High proficiency in using social media tools like buffer/ sprout social etc
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines