- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests and paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
What we have achieved so far?
Since we started in 2015:
- 1M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Recruiters/founders/hiring managers from 20000+ companies from small startups to Google have used our product.
- We have become India's biggest website to hire premium talent (source: similarweb)
- We have bootstrapped and scaled revenues to $1.5M/year. 97% of the ownership is within the company.
About the role - Product Manager at Cutshort
- Research user problems and using lean methodology, build validated and innovative solutions to solve them
- Use the cutting edge technologies such as AI, GPT-3, metaverse, Web3 etc (whenever they make sense) to solve unsolved problems
- Embed growth features inside the product to grow it exponentially
- Work closely with different teams of developers, data scientists, marketing, customer success, sales to understand the problems and devise holistic solutions
- At least 1 year of full-time experience as a Product Manager in a technology-driven startup environment
- At least 2 years of experience working in software development teams
- A sound understanding of the technology world and how it is shaping the future.
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them.
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to do product innovation to solve unsolved problems
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- One phone screening round
- An assignment to test your key skills
- Interview 1 with our Tech Co-Founder & Product Management Advisor
- Interview 2 with Nikunj (Founder & CEO)
- Open discussion with our tech and design team
- Offer and close
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit..
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager at Kwalee you will oversee and guide the development of high tech, innovative technology produced by the Data Science team.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with analysts and strategists in the Marketing and Publishing departments to design and build valuable data products and features.
- Organising the work load into manageable, measurable tasks.
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses to work towards improving performance, reliability and scalability of each project.
- Managing the priorities and responsibilities of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Developers to get projects and features built, tested, and delivered to the relevant stakeholders.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise yourself and others.
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Experience in managing the delivery of complex technical projects.
- Exceptional record of contribution to software develpment projects.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create product roadmaps and execute product strategies to grow the subscription business.
- Collaborate with business and marketing teams to ensure alignment with Product strategy
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the subscription business.
- Identify key levers to grow along each vector.
- Identify and execute opportunities to drive up subscriptions
- 3+ years of experience working on consumer technology products.
- You can evaluate key business goals and turn them into an effective roadmap.
- Ninja execution skills: You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function.
- You have great problem-solving skills and have an analytical mind to work through complex user problems.
- You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- People love working with you.
- You write and communicate your thoughts/ideas effectively.
Aesthetic sense/taste in things matches with Nova - design details you like, products you like.
Love building products, explore new tech products constantly
Understand the human psyche well
Can think in terms of systems
First principles thinking
Extreme customer empathy - Deeply understand a user's point of view and their problems
Super awesome at communication - You can articulate your thoughts really well
Good at team work and have leadership abilities
Engineering and tech team empathy - Understand how products and systems are implemented, even at a very low level
Are super organized in whatever you do
Measure success metrics
Decide based on data metrics + intuition
Define the "what" to build for rest of the product team
Partnering with and lead cross-functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product priorities
Defining and socializing the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals
Bringing your solutions to market through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation, and validation
Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency
A total of 4-7 years of relevant work experience with B2B SaaS, B2B2C platforms
Preferably have worked as a software engineer for at least 1-2 years professionally or have academic background in computer science
Must have worked in a product management role at a tech-first organization with reputable products, for at least 2-3 years
Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
Have a proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
Interpersonal skills and ability to influence
Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
Execution driven and bias for action mindset
Want to bring change in insurance and healthcare in India?
Role: Business Product Manager
Location: New Delhi/ Remote
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive execution and performance for the delivery teams and sales journeys
- Understanding the product requirements of the delivery teams and working closely with the technology team to scope, develop, test, and implement the solutions.
- Blend strong working knowledge of the health insurance domain with practical business acumen, operational excellence, and process development with hands-on technical expertise
- Determine, measure and report performance and benchmarking activities assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs) for all relevant metrics for business, including but not limited to user behaviour, sales funnel, portfolio analysis (product mix, issuance, cancellation, and grievances etc.)
- Suggest product innovations to ensure a customer delight - from onboarding to fulfilment and grievance redressal
- Own the learning & development initiatives:
- Identifying needs and tracking progress made by the teams and filling gaps
- Creating knowledge repositories and training modules - product specific, soft skills. etc.
- Initially, the candidate would be required to step in as a training manager for the delivery teams.
- Lead the Q&A function for delivery and marketing teams
- Creating, operationalising, and documenting process flows and roadmaps:
- Create and enhance documentation of processes, including but not limited to Process Notes, Calling Scripts for Sales and Servicing teams, SOPs/ Playbooks, FAQs
- Work closely with the Conversion Product Manager, Platform Product Manager, Delivery Teams, and Partnership teams to define productization roadmap
- Create, documents, and iterate processes and roadmaps for delivery teams, including but not limited to Sales-, Post Sales-, Client Servicing, Learning & Development-, Q&A- teams.
- ROI, business, revenue and metrics oriented mindset
- Data led decision making and ability to analyse complex data
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-driven, ability to take charge and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction
- Wireframing and creating prototype will be a plus
- Entrepreneurial stint will be a plus
- InsurTech or Insurance experience is essential
- Ability to execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
Flexmoney’s mission is to “Simplify, Sachet-ize and Democratize Consumer Credit” for the mass-market Indian consumer. Flexmoney enables banks and trusted lending partners to offer lender-branded, instant consumer finance/ EMIs at the point of sale. Flexmoney owns and operates InstaCredTM, the largest BNPL network of online merchants and lenders with over 25 M+ pre-approved user credit lines from multiple lending partners and over 3000+ top marquee online merchants.. We provide the technology infrastructure and point-of-sale merchant network distribution as a “plug and play” proposition to banks and NBFCs.
Lending partners can offer lender-branded, frictionless, point of sale purchase credit to any consumer via a “plug and play” integration. Merchants enable our payment mode to provide shoppers with an instant, “cardless” credit payment option at checkout
Job Role & Responsibilities
Develop a product roadmap, design wireframes, write requirements, and work in an agile environment to execute on the company vision
Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement, and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
Analyze data to identify key leverage points to increase conversion, engagement and retention
Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics to measure the success of the product
Perform market research and sizing along with competitive analysis to define product differentiators and identify potential new business opportunities and areas of growth
Collaborate with business, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize product backlog and to drive features
What we look for
Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Management role in a consumer facing role at a consumer internet/ B2C ecommerce company
Expertise in driving product growth, driving traffic via internet conversion and digital marketing Skills:
Fluent with data analytics
Knowledge of how Ads platform and digital marketing works
Experience in using product analytics and tracking tools like GA, Clevertap, Mixpanel
Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills with cross-functional organizations, customers & stake-holders
Self motivated and ownership driven individual
Multi-tasker with ability to own and drive multiple product initiatives
Ability to influence people and getting things done across any job function.
- MSMEx is a business advisory platform which connects Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) & Start-ups with leading industry experts for professional advice & mentoring.
- Our goal is to bring world-class business management support in a micro advisory format to MSMEs at highly-affordable price points, so they can scale to their full potential faster with qualified guidance, expert mentoring and hand-holding.
- We take a customer-centric approach in our product development and measure our success using defined business metrics.
- We are a small team with diverse background & experiences. We work hard as a team - and appreciate the meaningful contribution of each other. We celebrate the journey and milestones and don- t wait for destination.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Understand user needs, pain points & behaviour
- Develop & drive product direction and strategy
- Own the product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Collect & gather the requirements from different stakeholders to write PRDs & User
- Define Acceptance Criteria & KPIs for each product feature
- Preparing Wireframes to explain the feature requirements to UI/UX Team
- Managing & Planning Sprints, Backlog & UAT
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies along with marketing team
- Work with design, engineering, operations & marketing teams to set priorities & achieve the product and business goals
- Own the product tracking & analytics to gain insights for product iteration
What we are looking for:
- BE/BTech or MBA with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to formulate data driven decisions
- Own a track record of building interesting mobile products
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Experience in Agile Product Development Process
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- A Team Player with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project Management: JIRA, Slack etc
- Wireframing Tools: Framer etc
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Metabase, Tableau etc
- MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word etc
- You want to work directly with cofounders & serial entrepreneurs
- You love challenges and independently solve them
- You love to work in fast paced start-up environment
- You want fast paced growth in your career
Location: Preferred Mumbai in long run. For 2021 can work from anywhere.
- Identify new opportunities by understanding the market, competition from users and data
- Should be able to define and own Key Metrics, KPIs and Targets
- Define user-centric solutions and data-driven experiments for the hypothesis
- Come-up with good product/ operational solutions for the problems identified
- Break the solutions into user stories, use cases and functional requirements
- Define Roadmaps that align to both long term strategic and short term tactical vision
- Obsession for getting pixel-perfect designs and bug-free development
- Define the Go-to-Market strategy and sales strategy for the products
- We are looking for 4+ years of Product Management experience in consumer Products
- Who has seen complete product lifecycle
- Understanding of technology and business is a must
- Good communication skills
- Hold cross-functional teams together for execution
- Guide and mentor juniors for on-time delivery and their career growth
- Past experience as a developer/ founder is a plus
- Who has worked in a market where heavy operations are involved
Location : Gurgaon
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech, MBA from Tier 1 institute preferred
Skills Required : Define product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
Experience : 3 to 6 years
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and
bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure smooth product roll out and user engagement.
- As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- The perfect candidate has to be a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirements into software requirements.
- B.E./B.Tech a must. MBA from premier institutes preferred