What You’ll Do
You will be the definitive voice of users. Armed with deep consumer insights, you will shape product strategy and drive product-market fit and growth through a combination of rigorous experimentation, customizations, and bold new bets. You’ll collaborate with a diverse and talented cross-functional team of designers, engineers, marketers, and others to make this happen.
If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have
- An ability to develop a deep understanding and empathy for customers whose daily life, circumstances, and needs might be very different from your own.
- Deep passion for building consumer-facing Products, Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to excel at being an advocate for your team and the customers that you’re serving.
- Demonstrated success working in a resource-constrained, highly ambiguous environment, such as at a startup or new venture.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the product end to end with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Make our users happy.
We’re on a mission to give every human fair access to the stock market and the social connectedness and support to build a strong financial future – in community.
This role focuses on creating a delightful experience for students on the Quizizz platform. Millions of teachers use Quizizz to engage with their students, and they count on us to make their classes fun and engaging. If you are excited about building a product that gets students excited about learning, then this might be the job for you.
At Quizizz, we are empowering teachers to motivate and inspire their students to learn. Our platform serves over 70 million users in 90+ countries, making us the largest education platform built out of India. We serve https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/category/science-and-education/education/" target="_blank">more web traffic than sites like Coursera and Udemy, and we are growing rapidly.
We are a profitable company, backed by some of the best global investors like Tiger Global and Nexus Partners. We take pride in having a small team of talented individuals, and we are looking for people who have made a habit of living outside their comfort zone.
What will you be doing?
You will focus on creating an engaging product experience for students on Quizizz. Some key aspects of the role include:
- Building live engagement features that keep students hooked to their teachers.
- Leverage tools like gamification and multiplayer game dynamics to maximize student engagement.
- Build feedback loops between teachers, students and their parents.
- Foster peer to peer learning to boost student motivation.
What are we looking for?
As a product leader at Quizizz, you will be expected to drive all major initiatives focused on student engagement. We believe that the following skills would make you a great fit for this role:
- Experience: If you have the skills and ability, then experience is no bar. But you would likely need 3-4 years of product management experience to be a strong candidate.
- Research and project planning: You will be driving strategy for this critical piece of our product. Your research will leverage user surveys, analytics data, market research, academic papers and more. You will need to assimilate all this information and come up with an action plan that will achieve the company's objectives.
- Strong user empathy and product design skills: Growth at Quizizz is driven by word of mouth (with $0 ad spend), because we have an amazing product that people love to talk about (just check our https://twitter.com/search?q=quizizz&src=typed_query" target="_blank">twitter mentions). This was built through years of listening to our users, and building the product that they wanted.
- Software engineering: A strong understanding of software engineering would be crucial to planning and executing your action plan. Understanding the capabilities and limitations of technology will help you push the boundaries of what is possible, while still delivering projects on time.
- Team building: You will be leading a cross-functional team of talented software engineers, designers, analysts and more. Being able to attract and retain the best talent would also be a key responsibility.
I hope this gives you a good idea of what this role entails. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
Manage the product development process from conception through wireframing, design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users' needs.
Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our
Skills And Qualifications:
1-3 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical
product management or web engineering.
Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
Mobile-first approach and Focus on creating super-optimized user experience for mobile users
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
BE/BTech/BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
MBA is a plus
Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
Proficiency in MS Excel
Proficiency in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, ProtoIO, inVision, etc.
Perquisites & Benefits:
Opportunity to work with India's no.1 crowdfunding platform
Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team with management form Ivy League and Premier colleges
Competitive compensation and incentives
Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment.
Job profile: Product Manager
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyse competitive landscape.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Work with the lead product manager, key stakeholders and a cross-functional team to assist with new product releases, including product launch deliverables.
- Work with sales and partners to strengthen offerings.
- Define the product requirements and manage aspects of the offering roadmap.
- Develop and coordinate enablement assets for sales and partners.
- Work with industry analysts, partners, and customers to gather and validate market requirements, understand pain points, address RFEs, and evangelizing the product roadmap and vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
• Should have proven skill set through hands-on involvement
in delivering functionality of a live software product
• Strong problem-solving skills with ability to influence and
guide execution teams
• Demonstrated ability to document functional designs in
scenarios and workflows
• Ability to create detailed product specifications that can be
picked up by architects and product designers
• Experience in creating detailed Product workflows, User
funnels, wireframes and prototypes
• Experience with modern / agile software development
practices used to build and deploy software applications
• Experience of working on large scale solutions and analytics
platforms is a plus
• An enthusiast keeping track of trends in the technology
What will you be doing?
• Research target customer segments to create market
requirements and documents which is in line with Tally way
of building a product
• Participate in defining scope of Products and create Product
• Working closely with Engineering teams, Product Managers
and Data Scientists to get high-quality products and features
through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release
• Validate Solutions with users and customers, taking
feedback and iterating on the solution
• Product acceptance before final release and maintenance
• Adhering to project schedules, identifying possible risks &
clearly communicating them to project stakeholders
• Ability to collaborate with Developers, Architects, fellow
Product Managers, Product Marketers, Business
Development personnel, and Product Support personnel
through a collegial and collaborative approach
• Own all Product Management aspects from conception
onwards and drive it through development, testing,
acceptance, and adoption to launch
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to
identify Key Problems to Solve that can be addressed
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to solve some of the toughest problems, and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Some things we are proud of:
- Introducing the family doctor concept in teleconsultations, which is on its way to becoming the de facto standard in the industry
- Creating a state-of-the-art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine
- MNCs that sell health benefits to other companies, use us for their employee health benefits
Location - Hyderabad
The Role – Product Manager
About The role :
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. As part of the Product Management team at ekincare, you will work on an AI-based Heath-tech Platform, Work directly with leadership, and will be involved in the end-to-end product lifecycle from ideation to launch and creating a product strategy.
- Product Strategy- Collaborate with other teams at ekincare to Develop, prioritize and execute short-term and long-term strategies with key partners
- Product roadmap – Prioritize, create and own the product roadmap
- Stakeholder Management-Drive alignment across external and internal teams including executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Product Artifacts- Writing outstanding Product Requirements Documents, User Journeys, Wireframing, User test cases, and Product analysis
- Market Research- Perform market research and analysis for various use-cases and problems to resolve where future opportunities lie
- Go-to-Market- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear plans, critical metrics, and methods for tracking success and risks
- Technical Acumen- Understanding of scalable system design, latest technology stack, API integration, Data Analytics
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- 2+ yrs of Product Management experience in consumer internet products across platforms (iOS/Android/Web)
- Built high-growth B2B/B2C products improving customer experience, utilization, and engagement
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Understanding of personal leadership style and best leadership practices
Cultural fitment is very important to us:
- The values we cherish at ekincare
- Customer Centricity (Empathizing with the customer)
- Ownership (Taking pride in one’s work)
- Impact (Leaving a mark by solving the hardest problems)
- Courage (to do the right thing)
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
- Synthesizing customer research
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
The role is based in Bangalore. Are you ready for such an ambitious challenge?
What Will You Do ?
- Develop the product strategy and roadmap for our core bookkeeping platform, with specific focus on enhancing user retention and stickiness of the App, in concert with other product managers and cross-functional peers.
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data and competitive analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Drive roadmap implementation in collaboration with Engineering and UX/UI peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Help define processes and implement Agile best practices to continuously improve Sprint Planning and Sprint Management
- Use outcome estimation to prioritize the Product Backlog and maximise value delivered to users and the business
What Does It Take?
- 2-6 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience in Mobile App Product Management for a technology driven organization
- Passion for solving real people problems at scale
- Depth of experience leading major product or growth initiatives across multiple products, platforms and feature clusters
- Impact focus and consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Data-minded whenever possible. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- You can - rewire- your brain to think like a real business owner would and are genuinely interested in understanding their behaviour and motivations
- Ability to think big and small to build a portfolio of experiments and larger features.
- Impeccable follow-through. You say what you- ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don't let details slip.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Written communication that is clear and effective.
- You are competitive and like scale, settling for #2 is not your thing
- You thrive in a high pressure, high ambiguity environment
Plus Points :
- Successful track record in scaling up a consumer-facing product with supply & demand dynamics, primarily focusing on retention and engagement metrics
- Experience in fully owning an end-to-end domain and roadmap building for at least 1 year
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote, Anywhere in India
Frolick, Inc. is a community food delivery platform for healthy, delicious lunches from Michelin-star chef designed menus at an incredible value. We are reimagining weekday lunch. Unlike takeout with us what you see is what you pay: no ancillary fees or tips! We bring together machine learning, food production, last-mile logistics in a unique way to bring a fresh, chef-prepared meal to your office or home for less than the price of traditional takeout.
Backed by a strategic partnership and investment from one of the largest food-tech companies in the world, we are launching in the DC Metro area this fall and in a dozen cities next year.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning, development and execution throughout the Frolick’s lifecycle. This will include: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure KPI and OKR goals are met.
Your role will be integral in articulating what success looks like by identifying our customer needs and ensuring that the product supports Frolick’s overall strategy and goals while collaborating with a team to turn that vision into action. As an early team member, you will get an unique opportunity to be in the driving seat of a high-growth startup and define its success story.
- Oversee and own the overall product development and delivery. This includes product's vision, strategy, and roadmap and identify big initiatives Frolick should make to drive user growth and engagement
- Create detailed product business requirements documents, user stories and functional specifications and synthesize key results that define the success of our products
- Incorporate market analysis, customer research and usability findings into requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand goals and pain points, gather requirements and understand internal workflows in order to design the ideal experience
- Develop go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, education and selling partner adoption
- Establish metrics and key indicators that provide product insights based on performance, historical data and post-mortem analysis
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay fresh and deliver on those opportunities
- Embody a “can do” and growth mindset, from experimentation and tinkering to constantly pushing your data/information analysis ability to better identify key drivers and understanding of what's going on
Requirements / Superpowers:
- 5-7 years of experience with minimum 2 years a product management, preferably some of it in last-mile logistics, or E-commerce
- Proven ability to influence others among a diverse group of leaders, fostering collaboration, and building a culture of excellence]
- Ability to drive metrics and key results to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing simultaneously
- Experience interpreting data and making recommendations
- Excellent and effective communication skills - whether it’s emails, summaries or decks - that are concise, inspiring, kind, articulate and unambiguous
- Experience working in a high-growth environment, preferably at a tech startup
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and highly entrepreneurial
- Experience with last-mile food, grocery delivery will make you stand out among applicants
- You have a bias towards execution, a desire to execute, learn and iterate
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- A steep learning curve from day zero
- This is a ground floor opportunity. You will be shaping the growth of a business from the beginning. This also means the opportunities for you are limitless
- You will get to build something you are proud of, alongside a set of colleagues who are passionate, committed and are driven by a shared vision
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies, an environment to openly, frequently and respectfully challenge each other
- And, tons of great food!!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We embrace and celebrate diversity. We believe diversity makes us stronger and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Compensation - ₹18.0L - ₹35.0L
Experience - 5.0 - 7.0 Year(s) : Min 5 yrs of Solid Product management Experience
Location - Bangalore / Mumbai
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates shall be working in a product/internet consumer firm and only B2B Product Firms (Not B2C)
- Candidates shall be a full time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Candidates shall have experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within a B2B software company Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level’s small groups, large groups, and with executives