Rupifi Website : https://www.rupifi.com/
Rupifi LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/rupifi/mycompany/
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders inside the company and customer to Prioritize the right problems to be solved.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, Smartly defining MVP and breaking features into multiple releases, improving the feature based on the data and feedback.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, business, on the development, QA, and release of products.
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics.
- Work with the Product Leadership team to define a product roadmap for the features and capabilities of your platform.
- Make sure that clear, simple, and technically sound decisions are made.
- Working Closing in the Product Team, to execute the goals, strategy & roadmaps.
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
- Previous experience in the fintech - NBFC domain
- Previous experience with a Start-up
- At least 3+ yrs in product management in high growth Fintech or Consumer Technology companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent business acumen, customer-centric, team and results-oriented.
Tealbox Digital is a data driven performance marketing agency based out of India, servicing high growth startups with growth marketing strategy and execution. We’re a team of media buyers, data scientists, engineers, copywriters, and marketing automation experts all coming together to solve a large problem statement within the performance marketing industry.
We work with 7-8 figure businesses, and consistently deliver profitable results for them. Some of our clients have gone on and gotten acquired successfully by other startups, while others have gone on to raise funds and scale up rapidly.
We are looking for individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and who are analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively understand deliverables and articulate recommended actions.
- Interacting with clients, understanding the scope of work, their business and managing timelines for deliverables.
- Understanding & prioritizing internal deliverables to manage various project timelines.
- Coordinating with internal resources and third parties or vendors for hassle-free execution of projects.
- Adhering to stipulated deadlines while maintaining scope.
- Executing detailed project plans to track progress on a regular basis and addressing bottlenecks whenever they arise.
- Maintaining comprehensive project documentation for future reference and compliance.
- Minimizing risks and errors by implementing risk management procedures.
- Ownership for quality as well as the results achieved.
- Keeping an eye on deliveries and making sure they’re on brief, meet brand guidelines, and are delivered free of errors.
- Go beyond the brief to spot opportunities and problems, and offer solutions proactively
- Understanding new trends driving user expectations and behaviors.
- 0-2 years of experience with an aptitude to pick up new skills.
- Stellar communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Someone who welcomes feedback and criticism and enjoys working in a collaborative, iterative, and agile process.
establishing Nexprt’s scale-up plan, user-feedback cycles, or supply-side strategy. Across all projects, you’ll be tasked with scoping the problem, building a set of experiments, executing the experiments with the help of the product/engineering/demand/supply teams, and establishing scalable processes for the future. Some examples:
● Identifying new buyer groups / customer segments for growth, and developing relevant supply side value propositions, GTM strategies, and fulfilment engines
● Leading supply and product growth into new sub-categories, categories, sourcing
regions/countries, and user segments: identifying the right set of suppliers, running pilots,
setting pricing and quality standards, and scaling products to run on auto-pilot
● Building technology tools that help scale operations / productize ground operations, in
conjunction with product & engineering teams - digitising supply chains, QA QC, pricing and more
● Driving innovation across product development and manufacturing - experimenting with new raw materials, processes, packaging, order-fulfillment models and more
Working on critical projects, you’d be expected to leverage deep problem solving and business understanding - and lead projects to the point of completion. You will work closely with verticals in the organization, to ensure execution of projects.
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing e-commerce in Indonesia by moving all the deliveries to instant and same-day. We are making instant deliveries truly scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time smart batching technology. We are already partnered with all the biggest players in Indonesia across product categories and are backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, East Ventures and 500 Startups.
About the role
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering to deliver quality winning products. It also includes working with sales, ops, marketing and finance to ensure productivity, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Identify user problems and provide solutions with product feature/improvements
Define and write product backlogs and drive prioritization within an agile team
Working closely with developers, designers, and other stakeholders to implement new products, features or improvements.
Evaluate the impact of the product/feature/improvements periodically
Act as an intermediary between operations, technical, and business to ensure all processes are in harmony
Communicate product plan and user feedback to all related stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Profile
Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Product Manager in a hyper growth startup
Able to breakdown complex problems into smaller use cases and solutions
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements and features
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa and work in a multicultural environment
Possess empathy for our users
Have a genuine interest in logistics and technology
Our client is an Indian brand that competes with global giants in the space of smartphone accessories such as smart watches, wireless earbuds, bluetooth earphone, headphones, speakers and accessories for young Indian consumers.
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client makes the latest personal technology accessories available and affordable.
They have been listed as best selling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row and in 2019, they were the biggest Indian seller of wireless earphones in the country. Also, among the top 5 brands selling wireless earphones in India, they were the only Indian brand.
As a Manager - Product Innovation, you will be responsible for managing and driving the entire product development process, both internally and externally, ensuring all stakeholder timelines and deliverables are met.
What you will do:
- Achieving product assortment goals while ensuring product quality and testing standards as well as margin expectations are met
- Working closely with ODMs to ensure production timelines & quality standards are met
- Working closely with sales to understand directive for customer projects, analyzing existing item sales and reviewing new product forecasts
- Vendor sourcing, negotiating for achieving cost effective purchase of raw materials/ semi finished goods and reduction in delivery times
- R&D on new products and categories
- Ordering, tracking and updating warehouse and category team on status and progress
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improving effectiveness
- Anticipating unfavorable events through analysis of data and preparing control strategies
- Solving issues and developing new solutions requiring new and innovative approaches
- Balancing both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction
- Identifying, developing, maintaining vendor base for obtaining timely procurement of materials at favorable terms to ensure smooth operations
- Performing risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Managing & preparing performance reports and sharing the same with respective vendors and within the organization
- Managing day to day operational & logistics related activities
- Working with cross functional teams
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Qualification -B.E/ B.Tech and/or MBA
- Experience of 5-9 years in related industry/ product categories
- Keen interest/ knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
- Exposure in developing and working with factories in China is essential
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
UX writer is responsible for writing content for apps, products, and web experiences. You will have to think like end-users and consumers, and come up with a strategy that is intuitive, easy to understand, and in line with the goals of the product. The UX writer must have superb writing and editing skills, be excellent collaborators, and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Tyke is hiring an experienced UX writer to take our business to the next level. If you have experience writing clear and concise content for web/mobile products, emails, landing pages, or editorial content, you might be a perfect fit for a role as a UX writer at our company!
Typical duties and responsibilities
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites that operate in the same space
- Prepare customer analysis based on target demographics and initial transactions
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
- Coordinate with the UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design, etc.
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
- Develop mockups for the development and design teams
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing the findings
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Basically, we believe that startup life isn't about functional silos. It's about solving problems. If you are a problem-solver who gets excited by the thought of cracking something new frequently, this is for you.
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and with a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR)
- Lead, plan & execute new initiatives & projects
- Work closely with the founders in scaling up the organization
- Shaping the company's overall business strategy. Developing strategic plans and assessing company performance
- Responsible for assisting the Founders with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives
- Building the new categories at Wishup and expanding the existing ones
- Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions
- Responsible for supporting all special projects needs of the Founders, acting as liaison with key stakeholders, analysis of market trends and internal performance, the analysis of data in collaboration with experienced data analysts, and the production of written reports and oral
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Startup (B2B, SAAS, VC companies are preferred)
- Bachelor's degree for a Tier 1 institute (preferably IITs, BITS)
- Structured thought-process
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- High Execution bias
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application, and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for the team, and conduct periodic roadmap reviews, re-prioritizing the roadmap based on evolving opportunities and priorities.
- Act as the primary business contact for the development team, partner with the Development Team for timely delivery of features.
- Work with the Design team on user research, creating and testing wireframes, prototypes, and designs for the products.
- Build strong working relationships with the business teams (Counselors, Sales, B2B) to gather timely inputs across initiatives, and influence interdependent roadmaps.
- 2+ years of professional experience, with at least 1 year in a role that focuses on product analysis and/or management.
- Keen understanding of user behavior while developing new products/features.
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences across various levels in the organization.
- Experience in communicating with senior management and influencing decision making
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products or services and their GTM strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with influence rather than authority
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems.
- As a founding member of the Product team, you will be responsible for managing the roadmap, features and manage the product lifecycle of the Niro credit applications.
- Setup data-driven experiments to optimize for key metrics, conversions etc.
- Communicate extensively with users and stakeholders to understand their pain points and eliminate those.
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents.
- Work with engineers and designers and ship features and product improvements.
- 4+ years experience in Product Management and working closely with designers and engineering team members to ship products.
- Passion for solving consumer problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High affinity for making decisions with data.
- Prior Fintech experience and/ or experience in shipping delightful products is a plus.
- Prior experience with product experimentation is a plus.
- To work with smart, talented, fun people all around you.
- To work for a well-funded, fintech company with a good comp and benefits.
- Generous ESOP with no nasty clauses.
- Unlimited sick leave
- A learning wallet to upgrade your skills
Launched in June 2014, Edulastic is a platform for personalized formative assessment for K-12 students, teachers and school districts. Edulastic provides a highly interactive, cloud-based learning environment for publishers. It has attained some incredible milestones in its journey, which includes reaching all 50 states in 2015, students answering 1.2 billion questions in 2020, saving teachers over 2.4 million years of grading in 2021, and more. 2021 brought an exciting new chapter as Edulastic teamed up with GoGuardian. Combined with GoGuardian’s solutions for classroom management, engagement, and student safety, Edulastic’s best-in-class formative assessments further GoGuardian’s mission to create the ultimate learning platform. In these exciting times, we are looking for passionate product leaders to join our team in our Bangalore office in India.
As a member of the Product Management team, you’ll get a chance to closely work with the Core Product team to build innovative products in the Ed-Tech industry for direct consumers, through a deep understanding of our platform capabilities and product data analytics. You’ll be responsible for turning research into strategic recommendations for product growth and will work closely with the other internal stakeholders to deeply understand the problem space and define compelling product requirements.
At Edulastic, you’ll be joining a team that works directly with large schools and districts in the USA. Product Analyst will facilitate complex problem solving while collaborating with other product managers, management, sales, digital marketers, and engineers to deliver state-of-the-art, world-class experiences.
What you'll do:
Perform continual product gap analysis and gain in depth product & platform knowledge
Explore large scale user & transactional data and conduct data mining with an objective to provide insights
Frequently analyze product performance post every release and identify trends in the datasets
Define the product metrics to be evaluated and create reports & dashboards to present to higher management
Specify the customer requirements based on user behavior study and market research
Suggest actionable recommendations to improve user experience and product growth
Present business impact in terms of ROI, revenue, cost reduction or operational enhancement for every suggested feature
Assist the Product Manager in evaluating the requirements and prioritize the backlog of competing requests
Translating product concepts into wireframes and mockups adhering to the design guidelines of the website / mobile app; perform user testing of the mock ups and pass on the feedback and recommendations to the Product Management team
You're our ideal candidate if you:
Have a technical degree (CS/Engineering) and MBA (preferable);
Have 1-2 years of experience in analytics or products;
Strong knowledge of Excel, NoSQL, SQL, Tableau and AWS analytics to query relevant data and prepare reports.
Python/R knowledge will be good to have.
Have strong passion for data and are analytical in your problem-solving approach;
Excellent presentation and communication skills to influence higher business leaders;
Are excited about digging into technical details;
Can wade through ambiguity to define clear objectives for a product;
Have enthusiasm for learning about Ed-Tech products
What's in it for you?
Become part of a team that thinks progressively and works collaboratively. We care about seeing each other reach full potential;
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities;
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact from a local-to-global scale.
A cool, tech-focused environment
Best devices to work with.
Best Medical Insurance
Competitive salary, Never an issue for the right candidate
You will be:
Reporting to the Product Lead
Located in Bangalore