What will you do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Analyse product requirements and develop solutions which are scalable, efficient and brings success to merchant base Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple stakeholders Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate go-to-market plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate Technical integration documents from various Fin-tech partners (Banks, Card Networks) into User Stories
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, operation and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch Define and measure Success metrics of product post launch
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of strong experience in product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Understanding of Web based architecture and API, Network protocols is must
- Exceptional in writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and communication speaking skills
- Proven experience working as a product developer
- Previous experience in #Fintech and #Payments is a must
Chai is re−imagining payments in Korea and other international markets. More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to take this product to international markets, and looking for people with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
Chai in the news
JOIN OUR COMPANY
We are growing our team to support our growth and we are looking for talented people who enjoy the collaborative and innovative culture of a young high growth company and are hungry for an opportunity to grow with the team and have a lot of fun along the way.
We believe there is a real gap in the retail market for healthy food and snacks for children, and we want to make this better!
If you’re a pro-active someone who enjoys getting things done in an entrepreneurial set up, then read on! WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
Please do take a look at our website www.slurrpfarm.com where you will find more information on our company.
Slurrp Farm is a food brand for children. It's our mission to provide tasty and 100% natural alternatives to the junk food that surrounds kids today. We believe that, in many ways, we need to go back to eating like our grandparents did; to the nutritious traditional food that has existed for millennia in India. Thanks to the invaluable support of experts in paediatric nutrition, we help parents fighting the good fight of feeding their children healthy from an early age and making it fun.
The founders of Slurrp Farm, Shauravi Malik and Meghana Narayan, are foodies, entrepreneurs and parents to young children.
Meghana used to run the public health practice at McKinsey India, and has studied at Harvard Business School, was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University and a Computer Science engineer from Bangalore University. She was also on the Indian national swimming team and it is her personal goal to up the nutrition table for Indian kids.
Shauravi used to work for Sir Richard Branson's Group Holding entity at the Virgin Group, and in the Consumer and Healthcare Investment Banking team at JP Morgan in London. She studied Economics at Cambridge University and at St. Stephen's College in Delhi University.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT SLURRP FARM?
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing of Slurrp Farm's D2C Website
Build Slurrpfarm's online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI
Use data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
OUTCOMES: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT SLURRP FARM?
Improve website conversion and double it within the next 12 months by focussing on the customer UI/UX (Double it to c.2%, which is very achievable)
- Shopify+ experience to execute an end to end customer centric D2C strategyfor Slurrp Farm, while co-ordinating external IT teams and internal Brand team
- Identify key user behaviour trends and keep adjusting website and keep it up to date
- Track and keep a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and ensure these are kept up to date by you
Project Management skills
- Strong project management skills to liase with Shopify developers, and other relevant third parties
- Able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
ROLE RELATED COMPETENCIES
Co-ordinate with various stakeholders
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including colleagues, IT team and project leaders
- Strong consultative skills, problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills to work with external consultants
Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams
- Partners with a broad cross section of to deliver a robust high quality digitized D2C; be up to date with all teams and website to reflect the latest information
- Collaborates with manager to create clear outcomes, project scope, approach, and business case
Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
Develop reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency
Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
2 Analytical skills
3 Organisation Skills
4 Tenacity and Relenteless Energy
6 Critical thinking
You bring deep understanding of Product manager for a D2C or at an ecommerce marketplace You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions
from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focussed always
Your ability to plan, be organised and be on top of schedules is exceptional. You are proactive, focus on key priorities
You are very focussed on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal
You understand your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead you bring your ideas to the company
You are a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker - we will interview you for this
1 Customer Obsessed
2 100% Commitment
3 Lifelong Learner
4 Bias for Execution
6 Honest and Integrity
Take care of the customer, and everything else will take care of itself. We live to delight and everyone spends time understanding the customer, regardless of their role
You take ownership of what you do and your word matters. You always hold yourself accountable to that which you commit to. Expect the same of your team and boss, in return You learn from others and grow fast; you continuously seek improvement, are always curious and have a bias for learning
You are detail oriented, solution focussed and outcome driven. You enjoy working in a tight knit and fast moving environment
We value agility and not just hustle
You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidence. Do what is right and not just politically expedient. Speak plainly and truthfully
You are always prepared to address the problem, and work collaboratively to land on the right answer, not just your answer. There is no "I" in team. Your ego is under control
1. What will you think about (a lot of the time?)
• Am I pushing the co-founders and the team to be better at what they do every day?
Am I exhibiting and living the values I want to see everyday in the people around me, and the people I help recruit?
Am I excited to be at Slurrp Farm, because I see myself become the best version of me?
2. Why is this exciting to you?
You are interested to operationalise strategy in real world setting, and want to build a world class modern digital business with over 10 million customers
You are keenly interested in the digital space in India, and excited to learn how to scale D2C in the FMCG food segment
You are interested in learning how to build great workplaces within a company that is both growing and highly diverse
You care about people, you care about being invested in, as an individual and you believe in mentorship
3. Where have you been?
You have demonstrated prior experience in building D2C businesses on platforms such as Shopify, Magento &
You must have a deep understanding of the full D2C tech stack (Commerce, marketing, analytics, etc)
You will have 3-5 years of prior experience in a top-notch organisation, or with a great boss whom you have learnt
a lot from.
You are someone whose teams will really miss you when you leave, but they will understand your reasons for
4. What does compensation look like?
You should expect a performance based, fair and very feedback oriented culture
You exact starting salary will depend on your experience, fit and your potential
- 3+ Years of experience in Product Management from product company
- Experience in managing product roadmaps and timelines
- Track record of execution and deploying the highest quality product on time with high adoption metrics
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Ability to work with leadership with clear and concise communication
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization
Quizizz is one of the fastest-growing EdTech platforms in the world. Our team is on a mission to motivate every student and our learning platform is used by more than 75 million people per month in over 125 countries, including 80% of U.S. schools.
We have phenomenal investors, we’re profitable, and we’re committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about international SaaS and want to build towards a mission that you can be proud of then Quizizz might be a good fit for you.
We currently have offices in India and the U.S. with incredible team members around the world and we hope you’ll join us.
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst. The role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the product, significantly. The team is responsible for supporting all decisions being taken by other teams, to improve growth, engagement and revenue of the platform. Furthermore, the team sets up and maintains internal tools, apps, dashboards, processes and functions as arbiters of information within the organization.
The variety of tasks is immense and will give you the chance to play to your strengths. Tasks could include; improving search and recommendations, data mining, identifying potential customers, ad-hoc analyses, creating APIs for internal consumption et cetera.
Some of the challenges you will face include:
- Working cross-functionally with design, engineering, sales and marketing teams to aid in decision making.
- Analyze and conclude experiments of new product features.
- Creating, maintaining, and modifying internal dashboards, apps and reports being used, as part of the larger analytics function at Quizizz.
- Deep diving into data to extract insights that could help explain a certain phenomenon.
- Organizing the analytics warehouse, as and when new data is added.
- At least 2 years of industry experience, providing solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team.
- Versatility to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An SQL expert, and strong programming skills. (Python preferred)
- Mathematical thinking.
- Attention to Detail.
Good to have:
- Experience with Jupyter (/iPython) notebooks.
- Experience using a data visualization tool such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Qlikview, Power BI, RShiny.
- Ability to create simple data apps/APIs. (we use flask or node.js)
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques.
- Data analytical and data engineering experience.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Thrive is currently looking out for a rockstar Product Manager. S/he will be a very important person in Thrive's growth story. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data driven and understands the Indian consumer well. This person will be involved in the entire product development life-cycle; from concept through release.This person will also work directly with the founders of the company.
- Manage entire product development life-cycle from conception to design, development and roll-out
- Conduct market research, users survey's (qualitative & quantitative) to understand changes in market requirements
- Build & maintain Product Requirement Documents, and contribute to product road-map
- Liaison between Business Development, Design and Engineering teams to keep everyone up-to date on product road-map and release schedule's
- Conduct A/B testing of new features/updates launched within the product to identify the right path forward
- Co-ordinate with Design and Engineering team to ensure timelines are being met on both sides; whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders upto date; Utilize JIRA for work and workflow visualization to optimize work.
- Perform competitor analysis and bench-marking
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing web products with a background in technical product management or web development.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong quantitative capabilities; an an ability to understand analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager is a Plus!
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
• You would work closely with business and technology teams to plan and execute the
product strategy of Mintifi. We are looking for individuals who can grow into future
product leaders - people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and
design. Define with business stakeholders the product roadmap for Mintifi
• Focus on the – what/why elements of defining solutions
• Analyze end - end process flow and consumer journey of the product
• Handle product vision, product marketing, and client/partner management.
• Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
• Creating elaborate mockups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business processes,
formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis,
ongoingscaled deliverables and presentations.
• Experience with creating and managing banking/fintech product
• Experience in designing and understanding consumer journeys
• Experience in designing wireframes and product requirement documents
• Excellent understanding of LOS and LMS
• Communication, Management skills
• Experience in digitization, automation of the business processes
• Market & Consumer Insights Research Skills
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US based startup, Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as Large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning Technology allows customers to simply take photos and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for CAs, CS and Tax Practitioners is realized through web access for our customers to manage their practice and also manage client communication through freely available mobile app. We also offer data entry automation services through AI/ML platform.
As a Product Engineering Manager in the SaaS industry, you will use your unique blend of business and technical savvy to create product strategies that solve user challenges to drive revenue growth via increased adoption and retention. This role is responsible for driving Mudrantar’s SaaS roadmap towards building a scalable, intelligent and modular Practice Management System to increase profitability and productivity for our customers.
Our products, MScan and DocBins are already being used by Practice Professionals in India as well as USA. If you are interested in building the next big thing, creating a global impact on millions of users, have a passion for making data work for you, and want to own a product in the near future, this is the place for you. From a career growth perspective, there are few better product organizations to be in, where you will be able to work, learn, and grow at this pace.
- Full time employment
- Any location in India
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Mudrantar SaaS Product
- Understand the jobs to be done for the product, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of products & services, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Provide hands-on leadership for teams consisting of top-notch engineers and Managers
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
Who will be ideal for this role?
- 3+ years of work experience in the SaaS Product Management team and can translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Love candidates having First Principles Thinking, Bias for Action, & Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Customer Obsessed: Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Impact-driven: Ability to work with engineers and designers to deliver key results.
- Follows Ship now, Perfect later: iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent Computer Science course
- 3+ years programming experience with exposure to Python, NodeJS, VueJS, ExpressJS
- Demonstrable track record of SaaS product Development and Team Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a Fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits
- Working directly with the leaders; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Work with a market dominating technology
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey
- Excellent opportunity for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
So, we are looking for amazing product managers like yourself, self-motivated and driven to build products with a massive impact on society. You get to work closely with IIT/IIM alumni to build India's next biggest community!
PS: Recently, jM Android App won #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Hidden Gem Award. Join us in our mission to spread #1BillionSmiles and become #GooglePlayAppOfTheYear 2022.
- Website: jumpingminds.ai
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/jumpingminds.ai
- #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Award: jumpingminds.ai/googleplaybestof2021
1. Ariba Khan - linkedin.com/in/ariba-khan-ab8a2944/
2. Piyush Gupta - linkedin.com/in/piyushgupta27/
What you would be expected to do:
- Gather, prioritize and refine requirements while keeping team members well informed
- Create Use Cases, Flow Charts, Mock Screens, PRDs for business requirements, user requirements, functional & non-functional requirements and system requirements
- Rolling out of new products/apps/automations and resolving stakeholder queries/issues
- Automate business processes using tools like Zapier/Google Scripts, other automation tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups and assist in the entire product lifecycle from design to development to launch
- Responsible for testing of applications/solutions/web panels at various stages of the lifecycle
- Working with the development team/or independently on integrations (using 3rd party tools to create mobile applications)
- Travel as per company requirement to places including but not limited to Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Myanmar and Tanzania
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- The ability to structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
- Proactive and willingness to get hands dirty
- Attention to detail
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy