touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
Quizizz is one of the fastest-growing EdTech platforms in the world. Our team is on a mission to motivate every student and our learning platform is used by more than 75 million people per month in over 125 countries, including 80% of U.S. schools.
We have phenomenal investors, we’re profitable, and we’re committed to growing and improving every day. If you’re excited about international SaaS and want to build towards a mission that you can be proud of then Quizizz might be a good fit for you.
We currently have offices in India and the U.S. with incredible team members around the world and we hope you’ll join us.
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst. The role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the future of the product, significantly. The team is responsible for supporting all decisions being taken by other teams, to improve growth, engagement and revenue of the platform. Furthermore, the team sets up and maintains internal tools, apps, dashboards, processes and functions as arbiters of information within the organization.
The variety of tasks is immense and will give you the chance to play to your strengths. Tasks could include; improving search and recommendations, data mining, identifying potential customers, ad-hoc analyses, creating APIs for internal consumption et cetera.
Some of the challenges you will face include:
- Working cross-functionally with design, engineering, sales and marketing teams to aid in decision making.
- Analyze and conclude experiments of new product features.
- Creating, maintaining, and modifying internal dashboards, apps and reports being used, as part of the larger analytics function at Quizizz.
- Deep diving into data to extract insights that could help explain a certain phenomenon.
- Organizing the analytics warehouse, as and when new data is added.
- At least 2 years of industry experience, providing solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team.
- Versatility to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An SQL expert, and strong programming skills. (Python preferred)
- Mathematical thinking.
- Attention to Detail.
Good to have:
- Experience with Jupyter (/iPython) notebooks.
- Experience using a data visualization tool such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Qlikview, Power BI, RShiny.
- Ability to create simple data apps/APIs. (we use flask or node.js)
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques.
- Data analytical and data engineering experience.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
- Acting as a SME for Loyalty and Rewards for the Global Development Team.
- Interpret external requirements into Epics and Features that can be well understood by the development team, validated with acceptance criteria and acceptance tests.
- Working cross-functionally with global regional product owners to get the requirement clarification and create a roadmap for same.
-Product Manager experience in B2C product and SaaS-based B2B product across Fintech, Internet/E-Commerce,
JOIN OUR COMPANY
We are growing our team to support our growth and we are looking for talented people who enjoy the collaborative and innovative culture of a young high growth company and are hungry for an opportunity to grow with the team and have a lot of fun along the way.
We believe there is a real gap in the retail market for healthy food and snacks for children, and we want to make this better!
If you’re a pro-active someone who enjoys getting things done in an entrepreneurial set up, then read on! WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
Please do take a look at our website www.slurrpfarm.com where you will find more information on our company.
Slurrp Farm is a food brand for children. It's our mission to provide tasty and 100% natural alternatives to the junk food that surrounds kids today. We believe that, in many ways, we need to go back to eating like our grandparents did; to the nutritious traditional food that has existed for millennia in India. Thanks to the invaluable support of experts in paediatric nutrition, we help parents fighting the good fight of feeding their children healthy from an early age and making it fun.
The founders of Slurrp Farm, Shauravi Malik and Meghana Narayan, are foodies, entrepreneurs and parents to young children.
Meghana used to run the public health practice at McKinsey India, and has studied at Harvard Business School, was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University and a Computer Science engineer from Bangalore University. She was also on the Indian national swimming team and it is her personal goal to up the nutrition table for Indian kids.
Shauravi used to work for Sir Richard Branson's Group Holding entity at the Virgin Group, and in the Consumer and Healthcare Investment Banking team at JP Morgan in London. She studied Economics at Cambridge University and at St. Stephen's College in Delhi University.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT SLURRP FARM?
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing of Slurrp Farm's D2C Website
Build Slurrpfarm's online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI
Use data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
OUTCOMES: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT SLURRP FARM?
Improve website conversion and double it within the next 12 months by focussing on the customer UI/UX (Double it to c.2%, which is very achievable)
- Shopify+ experience to execute an end to end customer centric D2C strategyfor Slurrp Farm, while co-ordinating external IT teams and internal Brand team
- Identify key user behaviour trends and keep adjusting website and keep it up to date
- Track and keep a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and ensure these are kept up to date by you
Project Management skills
- Strong project management skills to liase with Shopify developers, and other relevant third parties
- Able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
ROLE RELATED COMPETENCIES
Co-ordinate with various stakeholders
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including colleagues, IT team and project leaders
- Strong consultative skills, problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills to work with external consultants
Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams
- Partners with a broad cross section of to deliver a robust high quality digitized D2C; be up to date with all teams and website to reflect the latest information
- Collaborates with manager to create clear outcomes, project scope, approach, and business case
Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
Develop reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency
Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
2 Analytical skills
3 Organisation Skills
4 Tenacity and Relenteless Energy
6 Critical thinking
You bring deep understanding of Product manager for a D2C or at an ecommerce marketplace You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions
from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focussed always
Your ability to plan, be organised and be on top of schedules is exceptional. You are proactive, focus on key priorities
You are very focussed on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal
You understand your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead you bring your ideas to the company
You are a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker - we will interview you for this
1 Customer Obsessed
2 100% Commitment
3 Lifelong Learner
4 Bias for Execution
6 Honest and Integrity
Take care of the customer, and everything else will take care of itself. We live to delight and everyone spends time understanding the customer, regardless of their role
You take ownership of what you do and your word matters. You always hold yourself accountable to that which you commit to. Expect the same of your team and boss, in return You learn from others and grow fast; you continuously seek improvement, are always curious and have a bias for learning
You are detail oriented, solution focussed and outcome driven. You enjoy working in a tight knit and fast moving environment
We value agility and not just hustle
You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidence. Do what is right and not just politically expedient. Speak plainly and truthfully
You are always prepared to address the problem, and work collaboratively to land on the right answer, not just your answer. There is no "I" in team. Your ego is under control
1. What will you think about (a lot of the time?)
• Am I pushing the co-founders and the team to be better at what they do every day?
Am I exhibiting and living the values I want to see everyday in the people around me, and the people I help recruit?
Am I excited to be at Slurrp Farm, because I see myself become the best version of me?
2. Why is this exciting to you?
You are interested to operationalise strategy in real world setting, and want to build a world class modern digital business with over 10 million customers
You are keenly interested in the digital space in India, and excited to learn how to scale D2C in the FMCG food segment
You are interested in learning how to build great workplaces within a company that is both growing and highly diverse
You care about people, you care about being invested in, as an individual and you believe in mentorship
3. Where have you been?
You have demonstrated prior experience in building D2C businesses on platforms such as Shopify, Magento &
You must have a deep understanding of the full D2C tech stack (Commerce, marketing, analytics, etc)
You will have 3-5 years of prior experience in a top-notch organisation, or with a great boss whom you have learnt
a lot from.
You are someone whose teams will really miss you when you leave, but they will understand your reasons for
4. What does compensation look like?
You should expect a performance based, fair and very feedback oriented culture
You exact starting salary will depend on your experience, fit and your potential
and long-term releases, based on business opportunities and market research.
● Work with cross-functional product teams to accomplish product objectives,
overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines for product releases.
● Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
● Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training
● Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g.,
● Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform the team of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research
● Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.
● Act as liaison between Marketing, Technology, and Customer Experience teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new
Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
Manage the product development process from conception through wireframing, design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users' needs.
Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our
Skills And Qualifications:
1-3 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical
product management or web engineering.
Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
Mobile-first approach and Focus on creating super-optimized user experience for mobile users
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
BE/BTech/BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
MBA is a plus
Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
Proficiency in MS Excel
Proficiency in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, ProtoIO, inVision, etc.
Perquisites & Benefits:
Opportunity to work with India's no.1 crowdfunding platform
Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team with management form Ivy League and Premier colleges
Competitive compensation and incentives
Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment.
Want to bring change in insurance and healthcare in India?
Role: Business Product Manager
Location: New Delhi/ Remote
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive execution and performance for the delivery teams and sales journeys
- Understanding the product requirements of the delivery teams and working closely with the technology team to scope, develop, test, and implement the solutions.
- Blend strong working knowledge of the health insurance domain with practical business acumen, operational excellence, and process development with hands-on technical expertise
- Determine, measure and report performance and benchmarking activities assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs) for all relevant metrics for business, including but not limited to user behaviour, sales funnel, portfolio analysis (product mix, issuance, cancellation, and grievances etc.)
- Suggest product innovations to ensure a customer delight - from onboarding to fulfilment and grievance redressal
- Own the learning & development initiatives:
- Identifying needs and tracking progress made by the teams and filling gaps
- Creating knowledge repositories and training modules - product specific, soft skills. etc.
- Initially, the candidate would be required to step in as a training manager for the delivery teams.
- Lead the Q&A function for delivery and marketing teams
- Creating, operationalising, and documenting process flows and roadmaps:
- Create and enhance documentation of processes, including but not limited to Process Notes, Calling Scripts for Sales and Servicing teams, SOPs/ Playbooks, FAQs
- Work closely with the Conversion Product Manager, Platform Product Manager, Delivery Teams, and Partnership teams to define productization roadmap
- Create, documents, and iterate processes and roadmaps for delivery teams, including but not limited to Sales-, Post Sales-, Client Servicing, Learning & Development-, Q&A- teams.
- ROI, business, revenue and metrics oriented mindset
- Data led decision making and ability to analyse complex data
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-driven, ability to take charge and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction
- Wireframing and creating prototype will be a plus
- Entrepreneurial stint will be a plus
- InsurTech or Insurance experience is essential
- Ability to execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Fintech Product Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: CBO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- We are looking for a motivated self-starter with having customer-centric approach who thrives on working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business and is keen to build differentiated value prop for the customer.
- Who has hands-on experience in developing & managing Credit Card product
- Will end to end manage the product’s core value proposition, including product collaterals, customer communication, etc.?
- Design, develop and launch a new product in the market.
- Will manage end to end customer journeys, processes and customer experience.
- Cross-functional ( Technology, Risk, Compliance, Operations) engagement to drive product development and usage.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Manage product segment, drive and track customer value proposition.
- Product Pricing and usage analytics
- Product features, offering, cross-selling, up-selling strategies
- Understanding and bundling 3rd party products and services
- Referral programs, customer engagement and retention
- Product Management, product roll-out and coordination
- Manage all product collaterals & customer engaging properties such as customer statements etc.
- Manage all the processes related to value prop delivery and fulfilment
- Manage customer communication throughout the customer journey and create delighters for the customer through assertive communication
- Create and manage customer communication channels like SMS, Email, Whatsapp, IVR and mobile app notifications.
- Track and identify features utilisation and drive higher feature penetration. Create & manage product utilisation dashboards. Publish reports of product depth & feature penetration to senior stakeholders.
- Engage with a partner to identify opportunities to introduce new features through competition benchmarking
- Have cross-functional engagement with internal & external stakeholders to drive product development and higher product usage.
- Drive internal governance processes for launching any product, method etc.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BE / B.Tech. (Premier/Tier I), MBA (Premier/Tier I) with total work experience of 3+ years preferably in Fintech
- Excellent academic background and records
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, interpersonal communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges
- In short, we are looking for superstars to join a superstar team!
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the #PaymentsPlatform.
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics.
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these.
- Manage and develop a team of platform product managers.
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision .
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a Tier 1 engineering college filled with energetic, creative minds, collaborative teams & expert coders. We are looking for passionate leaders to continue growing our talented teams.
- Technical and analytical background
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year in product/ consulting will be preferred
- 1-3 years of experience.
Location : Gurgaon
Purpose of the role
A Product manager at CarWale would be responsible to deliver world-class products that solve real-world problems around car buying, by working in an agile framework of iterative development and collaboration.
They have to deliver great business value through user research , intelligent prioritization , and working with Stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a great return on investment.
Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stake holders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes. Iteratively improve on the product by running tests
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic
- Customer empathy, ability to think from user’s point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Understanding of user experiences (UI/UX)
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred
About the Company
CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.
Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with.
Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be putting your brilliant mind into thinking and defining the product vision and strategy.
You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
You’ll be creating road-map from conceptualisation to release.
You’ll evaluate market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
You’ll constantly analyse product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to
keep improving the product experience. (We are talking hardcore A/B Testing)
Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
A mindset that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
Design and run A/B tests to improve user journey and conversion of traffic to sales
Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD,
Startup experience preferred but not mandatory (B2C Product is a big plus)
Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
Good team player
Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including
working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.